• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Watching the stream at the moment. Nothing happening. Awesome Twi art though. :applejack:

Twi's mid, short, and long range is stupid good. They should consider fixing that.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Burn's slwly healin but thanks.

Stealing wifi on mobile outside of the main home in the PH so can't watch stream.

Twi being overly good? Damn another character that I main that is top tier that I can't play like a top tier.

:phone:

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Some people thought AJ felt OP. Then Pinkie, then Twilight then Pinkie again.

Rarity for bottom tier.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
mainly because player one was a developer and played everypony except rarity and the few times I saw her as P2 I didn't even see the anti-air gem throw or a super?

her lvl 3 was amazing though.
Didn't the devs say they weren't going to EVO on the Mane 6 site?

Roller

Smash Legend
So. I don't think I'm gonna go to SKTAR. Like. I don't have a job right now, so I'm trying to conserve my monies, and just don't really have the funds.. Also, I have not been practicing at all.. So. Yeah. Sadness. =/

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
Before making an account I didn't check up on many boards. After I finish the Summer cruise if it is fine with our mods I'd like to post some pictures of my stops to Korea and Hong Kong.

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
Yeah. Or anywhere else. No Wifi on the ship. I didn't bring my laptop when I was in Korea. So right now I'm using Hong Kong's Wifi. This place is so awesome. I love how cheap things are here compared to when you see them in the states.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Same goes for Philippine malls, stores, and such. Except lack of selection.

As for wifi, this mall totally swags free wifi. Also reloaded the laptop's mboile wireless for another five days.

Livable, but so much effort compared back home for these pleasures.

:phone:

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
Korea had some surprising stuff. Old stuff you cannot find at the states anymore since they do not make it. Cheap too. I was able to buy some very nice stuff for $25-$50 US money wise.

Top Bottom