• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Ok, so. I've thought about it, and I'll probably go to SKTAR and just not enter. To see people and stuff. Like KayLo!.
Extra points if you avoid the spectator fee (which is never a problem unless the TO is a douche *coughcertainrobplayercoughcough*) and still get to play friendlies.

Sort-of-sadly, I'll still be on vacation and can't go, but I might at least get back in time to see Stealf before he leaves Philly.

Cassio

Smash Master
Everyone should come to Revelations. Amazing tournament, tons of other games, SoCal during the best part of summer and the BEST part of socal in the summer (Santa Monica/Beach). Gonna be amazing.

Scatz

Smash Champion
Someone tell Anther to tell his friends to stop chewing through my bird feeders' rope!! >:|

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Hang it by a steel cord instead. =X

Do you have any time for tournaments on august?
She doesn't even go to tournies in Philly, why would she go to one down there while on vacation?
^

I haven't played Smash in well over a year now....

Run while you still can, Klo! :applejack:

Come visit me in Texas.
Still working on an SA trip! Also lmao @"Kan-sass", sounds like something MaCray would say.

She'd go if I went.
I would. <3

she should come to kansas on vacation :D we got SO MUCH TO DO

also hey look alcohol!
Idk man, even alcohol isn't enough to get me to go to the a**est of the *** states of America.

| Big D |

Smash Master
I've come here to ask all the Pikachus to lend your strength to Captain L.

We're hoping he makes a full recovery and his ban isn't permanent.

Top Bottom