• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I don't "hate" heat... But it is not a coincidence that the school I chose is an hour from the Canadian border.

Actually. I do hate heat at night. I have to be cold or it takes me forever to sleep.

...Unless I'm drunk. Then I'll sleep in whatever conditions I pass out in. Sometimes it's a sidewalk... Sometimes it's KayLo's bed. ;]
You almost passed out in my bed back at Genesis lol.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
God, I love sleeping in cold weather. Feeling the fan blow that air into my hair is fantastic. :applejack:

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I can't imagine a single person who likes to sleep in a hot room.
I always have my AC on... unless I just don't notice the temperature while I'm awake, otherwise I turn it on before heading to sleep.

PZ

Smash Lord
I can't sleep in heat no matter what the situation unless it is a very boring day watching a movie or taking a test or something like that.

Also Espy speaks the truth...a black guy's soul purpose all the way up to death is to suck up the heat<.<

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
I can't imagine a single person who likes to sleep in a hot room.
Well then, you can't imagine me. :p

I can take literally any temperature under 90 without breaking a sweat, regardless of what I'm doing (unless I'm moving around too much and doing things, then I sweat a little bit at about 85ish).

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
I like sleeping in cold temperatures, gives me reason to use my Pokemon or Twilight Sparkle thick blankets. However I will be spending a month in the Philippines this summer so I'm expecting to be sleeping in hot and humid conditions at a relative's'.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
A Phoenix that can't handle a bit of heat.
That's kinda sad. :applejack:
Um, what? Heat's fine, as long as I'm not running around for some reason. That's why I wear shorts and t-shirts year round, so that I'll be able to properly enjoy hot weather whenever it strikes.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Well I mean I would and like taking naps in the heat and direct light of the Texas sun, but by means of night time sleeping, I feel naked without a blanket and blankets and heat don't bode well for me in heat.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
yea its pretty chilly here, though its always raining in this part of norcal, i just wish we could stop with the heavy rain.

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
It just plain out sucks there. Nuff said. Though I can't vouch this since there are many character boards I've never touched but at least with the ones I've been at, people are willing to give advice, tip, and strategies for your character or a specific match up. There...phst, everything is out dated and I noticed anything to learn or to improve Peach gets ignored and they spout out what ever subject they were originally talking about...

Man...4 days left. That transfer leave went by fast. O_O

Nordal

Smash Lord
Peach boards not having their usual jokes?
Not really. It's just super boring there because no one talks about funny personal things going on in their lives anymore. It was a place to share stories and now it's turned into "lol let's talk about switching from melee to brawl and back again", which is a topic that ALWAYS comes up.

I wanted to mod there to maybe force myself to post more actively since it's hard to motivate myself to post in a boring, inactive social thread where the only person who I recognize posting is Illmatic (and I just talk to him on aim regardless).

So yeah, I'm all yours now pikachus.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
...Unless I'm drunk. Then I'll sleep in whatever conditions I pass out in. Sometimes it's a sidewalk... Sometimes it's KayLo's bed. ;]
Lmao, we tried EVERYTHING to wake you up short of dumping water on you. I even slapped you a couple times. ;;

Then Kenny tried to rotate you so you'd take up less space, and you practically beat him up in your sleep.

So yeah, I'm all yours now pikachus.
Umm, what make you think we want the Peach boards' sloppy seconds?

Nordal

Smash Lord
Not really, I just really like Doctor Whooves, Flim, and Soarin'. It'll go back to charmander eventually; they always do.

And Kaylo, I just assumed you would since this thread clearly takes the Zelda's sloppy seconds.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
That would've made sense if I went to the Zelda boards more than once every ~4 months. x.o

Top Bottom