• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
Easily. Unless I'm getting bodied my games never take less then six minutes, but I don't see why changing the rules is necessary *shrug none of the arguments for it would even be positively effected by it

:phone:

Roller

Smash Legend
ROB is fine. lol

Prepare for destruction.

$50 Bo 5/7? Or are you a minority?

Also. Phoenix. How do you feel about Massachusetts?

Alsoalso. How do you feel about Maryland?

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
I don't feel too good about either state, lol. Contrary to popular belief, I actually hate driving. I'm "fine" with 2 hours, but more than 3 is bleh.

Though I'd actually be fine going to Maryland if you could somehow find a driver, I just don't wanna drive there myself.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
. you are not fatter then me espy >:O im not that much fatter but still. and my body is naturally hotter anyways. i sweat super easy and hate sweating. will still wear shorts and a tshirt in forty degree temps and call it nice out :D

Roller

Smash Legend
I don't "hate" heat... But it is not a coincidence that the school I chose is an hour from the Canadian border.

Actually. I do hate heat at night. I have to be cold or it takes me forever to sleep.

...Unless I'm drunk. Then I'll sleep in whatever conditions I pass out in. Sometimes it's a sidewalk... Sometimes it's KayLo's bed. ;]

Top Bottom