• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
I step into the Pika boards once...

also shoutouts to breakdancing

:079:

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Man, I saw this April Fool's coming when nothing happened yesterday. ;; IIRC it was in the running for last year's joke. Or the year before (however long ago it was that I was a mod x.x).

Also, we need vids of your new talent, Biggy. <3

Actually, PGD should do a talent show. We all tape ourselves doing some kind of talent and vote most talented/best effort/funniest/etc.
.......Certain people would need to be banned from competing, tho.

Jimmyfosho

Smash Hero
Being sarcastic and pointing out the obvious.
Man, I saw this April Fool's coming when nothing happened yesterday. ;; IIRC it was in the running for last year's joke. Or the year before (however long ago it was that I was a mod x.x).

Also, we need vids of your new talent, Biggy. <3

Actually, PGD should do a talent show. We all tape ourselves doing some kind of talent and vote most talented/best effort/funniest/etc.
.......Certain people would need to be banned from competing, tho.
I can do stand-up comedy.

not really. I can eat some brownies in front of you guys as a talent.

Scatz

Smash Champion
Any bboy stuff, Scatz?

/notevenaPikamain
The most I had with Bboy was top rock and some decent footwork. I wanted to learn power moves, but it'll take me too long to get them down to where I would like. Although, I might go back to it if I get more free time in the future (after C-walk lol).

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
Id go rei but its on may 5th, im in school till the 11th lol. Ill try my hardest and latias'stest to go to a tourney over summer with you though

Top Bottom