• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
Stealth, you just haven't heard your calling yet. One day you'll wake up from your long dream and you'll dancer in the street. It's so wonderful.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
lol at least this april fools wasnt brony related or i would have quit smash

and esam, i find it super hard to play games with bad music. considering pop isnt good, i think its pretty obvious why five minutes in i turned off the video, i cant stand that music nor the art style. now i have legit reasons to hate the game besides trololol

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
very true, but now these legit reasons exist so i have real excuses instead of what i can randomly think up of on the spot to hate a game =D TWEWY is now ff VII status

btw if you cant read my last sentence, im calling them both garbage, for all you bad ff VII fanboys out there

Top Bottom