• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
It's a shame that a higher education is slowly becoming something that's not accessible for everyone anymore.
Too bad the system works to where if you're middle class but still can't afford tuition then you don't qualify to receive any financial aid. The best part about it is that there are plenty of people out there who qualify for it who don't want to go to college and would rather be a menace to society.
****ing truth.

The entire reason I'm considering saying **** it to college and enrolling in a vet tech program instead.

EDIT: @SZ: Military is such a legit option that people don't think about enough. But I'm too much of a pansy to ever go through with that. :c

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
EDIT: @SZ: Military is such a legit option that people don't think about enough. But I'm too much of a pansy to ever go through with that. :c
Because of the economy it is a meal ticket forever now. Too bad they trying to down size making that much more difficult to join. I had planned on joining way before all this has happened plus with the college I go too being private and expensive. Yeah, gotta finish it. XD

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
You press Z, then tilt the control stick in your desired direction, and press Z again.

Then lather, rinse, repeat.

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
I don't QAC as much. Although part of my reason is because my control stick tilts in every direction being so old. I've been wanting to practice perform it better but it would help if I stopped being lazy and got a new controller.

PZ

Smash Lord
Ha, ha, sweet. Google kept failing me. Yeah when I try to walk my characters run or if want to use tilts I do smash attacks. Very annoying. I will be ordering that right now. =)

:phone:
Cool and at least it is not as bad as the controller inputting a direction of its own...although that could be a dirty controller...

Top Bottom