• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
Ah looks like someone had too much Sould Dew...
<-- can never have too much soul dew. Unless of course I have too much soul dew.

rei, what stages are you allowing in this amazing tourney? please tell me port town aero is good, as well as temple.

also if pokefloats is legal im entering melee

Edit: also, my hydreigon scarf is complete, so ill be showing pics of it soon

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
<-- can never have too much soul dew. Unless of course I have too much soul dew.

rei, what stages are you allowing in this amazing tourney? please tell me port town aero is good, as well as temple.

also if pokefloats is legal im entering melee

Edit: also, my hydreigon scarf is complete, so ill be showing pics of it soon
Doll Doll666 Emily, look at this hype for Pokefloats.

Umm, I've never allowed Port Town or Temple... :x

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
There was one where I send my Mac address to hack-mii and they'll send me a wii letter that'll hack the system preloaded with the homebrew channel and such.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
Keep trolling bros! I need something amusing to read while I deliver pizzas :D tho any post by you slush is an auto troll as your text color is night invisible on mobile skin ;-;

:phone:

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Smart TOs would have 2 stock tourneys. Tourney sets wouldn't take forever and match-up ratios wouldn't be so uneven in many parts of the chart.

Top Bottom