• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Scatz

Smash Champion
I'll stick to my fun game called Dragon Nest.

Prolly gonna play SC5 and UMvC3 again.

Scatz

Smash Champion
We are talking about the same game i believe. It's not dead, and it's actually doing better right now. They merged the east and west servers (only 2 servers now), we're at lvl 40 cap with 50 coming soon. I'll admit, anything before 40 was *** and boring, but they've gotten a little better with some content (more pvp options, new challenging nests). Prolly to some people, it's still a lackluster game, but I like it.

Scatz

Smash Champion
Pretty much. I checked back recently and noticed that their main site is down (FB is their main communication now). Plus, the place is still empty even though they've been rebalancing characters and adding new levels.

I might play it again if there was enough friends that were interested but for now, DN is my main games.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Dang. Lunia. Another KMMORPG I played after a previous KMMORPG (Maple Story) which I stopped playing for another KMMORPG (Dungeon Fighter Online) for something that isn't KMMORPG that is what the ****ing nationality is League of Legends.

Scatz

Smash Champion
I stopped playing Dragon Nest once I got to the first level cap on the beta thing (I think it was 24 at the time?)
Don't blame ya. 24 cap was really bland then. I stopped playign for like 3 months until I heard about lvl 40 cap lol.

Dang. Lunia. Another KMMORPG I played after a previous KMMORPG (Maple Story) which I stopped playing for another KMMORPG (Dungeon Fighter Online) for something that isn't KMMORPG that is what the ****ing nationality is League of Legends.
I hate MS. Was pretty boring to me. Lunia was fun for a while, but most of my friends quit, so I got bored. I know some people wanted me to get into DFO, but I was never interested in playing that game.

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
Currently League of Legends is the most common online game I play.

Other games I play once in a while online (though lately I've been more inactive) would be Mario Kart 7, MKWii, MHTri, and Killing Floor.

PZ

Smash Lord
Currently League of Legends is the most common online game I play.

Other games I play once in a while online (though lately I've been more inactive) would be Mario Kart 7, MKWii, MHTri, and Killing Floor.
Drop MKWii...I am still mad nintendo did not put choco mountain in that game<.<

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
No at dropping MKW then, because I play it for online tournaments.

Besides, even without choco mountain, it's still enjoyable.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Remember how I was infuriated earlier? I fixed it. It looks like on Wed I'm finally going to be able to start brawling online.

So, who wants the honor of stomping my *** first?

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
My router and my Wii have perpetuated shenanigans from the moment they met.

I got sick of it and ordered a USB to Ethernet connector.

It arrives Wed.

Top Bottom