• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

PZ

Smash Lord
got fifth at my tourney today. got destroyed by vinnie (rob vs ics and pika vs g&w) and lost a close set to bpow (wario). definitely getting better though
Poor guy but I thought rob vs ics wasn't that bad?
Well I got 9th at a tourney today. Lost to a Marth and a Lucario, but I did destroy an Olimar so it all evens out.
Marth...how? why?

Good job to the both of you and congrats red on getting better wifi.
Choco mountain was like DK Mountain...one of my favorite stages! but I mostly wanted Rainbow Road from MKDS. I should get MK7 but I don't wanna buy a 3DS for only 2 or 3 games<.<(MK7, Pit uprising, future monster hunter games that might as well mean I should buy a psp, and future pokemon games after B/W)

PZ

Smash Lord
I'd talk about my tournament results and stuff but I got ****ed out of the one I was going to thanks to my car.

I quit.
It's not like you live in a kinda big smash scene...but then again you could be separated for miles by deserted land lol
His sword, man. I kept jumping into it face first.

Nope.
All I can picture is you trying to get in and marth slapping you in the face saying "NO". :<

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
That's why they invented Walking many egos ago., or calling someone, like Prime rib, or something.
It's a 4 hour drive to the tournament.

It's a 1 hour drive to the closest practice I could have.

I live in the middle of the woods where to get to a corner store is a 20 minute walk.

Walking to any other form of civilization isn't happening, it's a 10 minute drive speeding down the road, and you'd likely be ***** by some psycho redneck out here who was tired of his horse.
I get enough walking from my car to the front door because of how spaced out everything is here.

As nice as it is here, it's toooooooo far away from anything.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
20 minute walk is actually good Leaf. It'd take longer for me in my suburban neighborhood. It takes like 4 minutes by car to get to the closest convinient store for me. That'd be like a 30-40 minute walk.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
My town used to be crappy like that. Now we got a Wendy's.

All I can picture is you trying to get in and marth slapping you in the face saying "NO". :<
Yep, I can think of at least 2 times where I QA'd right into a nair. :{<

Fancy Fanny

advances in gem tech
This actually sounds just a bit adorable.
Probably because I'm imagining the chu with a pouty face and pouty faces are SO CUTE.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787

There's usually a lot of places for me to walk around. From malls, plazas, to downtown cities, and taco bell.
And speaking of taco bell, one's across the street. So I'll be getting a doritos taco.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
*Problem I had when I still lived an hour away from SA here*
Just do what I've been doing the past 5 months, take a break till everything is situated.
Then whenever you move in with me and stuph, we can start going to more tournaments together.
I doubt I can even attend HOBO still, only reason I attended Blondie's tournament was cause it was in SA and I had some money for it. If it was somewhere else, I most likely wouldn't go since everything on my side is about... 90% done.

Roller

Smash Legend
Speaking of results this weekend I saw Slush putting in some workkk.

And Prime and Espy obv.

Good stuff guys.

And no shame in either of those losses stealth, good job. n_n

Leaf, your state is just hard as balls. I see really good players place poorly there all the time. You should follow through on coming to MI to build your confidence. IMO.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
Rob vs ics is even. Stealth raptor vs vinnie is +4 in vinnies favor currently. Not much I can do if I'm not that good lol. I would have been easy three stocked if I tried to pika his ics

:phone:

And my set vs bpow on game three I SD'd within the first ten seconds and couldn't pull it back. Oh well always next time

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Just a couple of things in some arbitrary order:

My low tiers would like to have first. Dunno if we'll be available on Wednesday tho.
Vy got first. If you're available, though, second's open.

Need more takers.

many egos ago.
There's a joke in here somewhere. There's a 95% chance the punchline is ESAM.
Coincidentally, my chances of survival are now 5%. Look at that.

chu with a pouty face.
On it.

Roller

Smash Legend
Phoenix Lord. This summer. I am going to teach you many secrets I have learned this year. **** will occur.

Stealth, COME TO PS3 WITH MJG, orrrr to VENGEANCE with MJ+Lux. Pleeeeeease. :] They'd both be far away, so I know that makes it like, 80% more likely you show up.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
...there's secrets up for grabs?

Hey Roller, how's your Wed looking?

Fancy Fanny

advances in gem tech
I was about to say something but then a post appeared out of nowhere HOW DID THAT HAPPEN WHAAAAT.

Also that isn't really a pouty pika face. It's just a fat wat-faced chu.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I normally don't like bragging, but damn I feel like I played awesome this weekend.
DID feel like I took advantage of Prime though. Played him in LF right after he just grinded through ten games in Teams GF. :applejack:

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
Phoenix Lord. This summer. I am going to teach you many secrets I have learned this year. **** will occur.

Stealth, COME TO PS3 WITH MJG, orrrr to VENGEANCE with MJ+Lux. Pleeeeeease. :] They'd both be far away, so I know that makes it like, 80% more likely you show up.
Sadly its kinda true LOL need links and dates tho. If its within the next couple months it will be a lot less likely. Next time I'm planning on being out to the east coast is sktar atm

Roller

Smash Legend
nvm then. I'll let you know when things turn up for Fall.

But I'll see you at sktar. And the ones I mentioned are Midwest, not East Coast. But Midwest East, not West.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
Sorry D: been tryung to save uo for a new laptop and my illness has been costing me a lot of money so I'm trying to be as thirty as I can atm. I prob won't even go to locals till the next large tourney

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
...well s***.

I lost at this pic in the comments
I couldn't access the comments. Maybe they turned them off. I know I would've.

Thankfully we have this little snippet of history right here, and it pleases me greatly.

I am. Doesn't change the fact that my ct scan was mad expensive

CT scan's gone past mad expensive, man. Straight into misanthropic expensive.

So what's the update? Everything OK out there?

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
Right now its LIKELY pneumonia, but could still be aspergilloma or cancer. They currently have me on one of the strongest antibiotics for pneumonia and if that doesn't work ima need a biopsy to figure out what it is. Time will tell

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
I have a tough as nails immune system and body so I'm not too concerned. Only last year I went three weeks including going to cot where I didn't realise I had pneumonia lolool. Coincidentally that pneumonia is in the exact same spot as my current problem

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Just make sure you take care of yourself! Good immune system or not, you don't wanna make your recovery take any longer than it has to. =\

Also, sup guys. :bee: Hope y'all didn't miss that hour of sleep too badly.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Just do what I've been doing the past 5 months, take a break till everything is situated.
Then whenever you move in with me and stuph, we can start going to more tournaments together.
I doubt I can even attend HOBO still, only reason I attended Blondie's tournament was cause it was in SA and I had some money for it. If it was somewhere else, I most likely wouldn't go since everything on my side is about... 90% done.
I still can't find a job. Or ANYTHING. At least you can have fests to keep doing stuff and hanging out with people, I'm completely stranded. I can't even play wifi because my connection is crap.

Leaf, your state is just hard as balls. I see really good players place poorly there all the time. You should follow through on coming to MI to build your confidence. IMO.
I can't use that excuse anymore. The the top players below Houston's top 3 started at the same time/a little after me. It should have picked up on me by now to not get 2-0ed at tournaments.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
**** hype. I'll do my best to improve as much as possible by then so that I don't completely embarrass myself.

I still can't find a job.
I've been working at the same place for 6 years now. Get on my level.

Top Bottom