• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
So the actual characters, storyline, art style, music and voice acting are just a plus to having Derpy in the background for a second in some episodes?

Sounds legit.
No no, I love it. I love it all. I would still watch the show.
I meant to say that Derpy hooves got me hooked into the mlp fanart and music.

Skler

Smash Master
I think the LInk and Fshy pic was for Skler or the Puerto Rican Link that ***** everyone at Apex 2010.
As a name searcher who comes back every once in a while, the Fshy pic was made for me by some awesome artist on the Pony thread (I have no idea if it's still around, it was Dsomething, dude is mad good).

I'm now gainfully employed and one of the first searches for my real name is a bunch of stuff on smash brothers. Some of it relates to ponies.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
As a name searcher who comes back every once in a while, the Fshy pic was made for me by some awesome artist on the Pony thread (I have no idea if it's still around, it was Dsomething, dude is mad good).

I'm now gainfully employed and one of the first searches for my real name is a bunch of stuff on smash brothers. Some of it relates to ponies.
Geoberos made it.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos

Then who colored it!? I coulda sworn it was somebody with a Twilight signature...
It was both me. DVC4011 you were thinking, it was before I finally got a name change to my actual Smash tag instead of my initials.

Yay Twilight Sparkle signature~

Skler

Smash Master
THAT'S THE GUY! Thank you pony fellow. Some day, when I travel to Texas for work or something, we'll watch ponies together. I'd recognize that sig anywhere.

Anyways, back to being retired and randomly name searching myself.

Skler

Smash Master
Alright, one final post before I leave then.

***** better recognize DVC, he made my avatar and for that I dedicate EVERY TOURNAMENT I GO TO from here on out to him. Every. Last. One.

I apologize for that being about 0 tournaments, DVC/Geoberos/ponypal. Back to playing League of Legends.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Goddamn it, not you too.

The rest of smashboards playing league. Gawd, someone should just turn smashboards in to leagueboards (league world forums).

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Brief INPO:

We're all weird.
Truth.

But I'm the weirdest :D
Also truth.

I believe that I am the weirdest, as I -
Nope. You're one of the sane weird people, that puts you out of the running.

On the bright side, this comes with all sorts of fun perks, like sanity.

Gawd, someone should just turn smashboards in to leagueboards (league world forums).
Hey, you know that tempting fate ****?

Stop that tempting fate ****.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Prime's getting me into League.... it's kind of really fun even though I just started and barely have any clue what I'm doing. =X

Also, is Smashboards being slow for anyone else?

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Too bad I can't do digital art, otherwise I'd have to mail you a drawing of PikaWest ESAM.
I'd love to do some digital art right now. Already found an app for that.

Hmm I want to say something but I am not sure what to say...I wanna say league is bad but I never played the game.
Then play the game before you say that it sucks, because you'll never know if it is good or bad in your own opinion. I did just that, and I disliked it.

Top Bottom