• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Beside'sBeside'sBeside'sBeside'sBeside'sBeside'sBeside'sBeside'sBeside'sBeside's

Leaf. always had the dot at the end of his name, I will never type Vinyl with a dot at the end of it.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
I want K Prime to infract me.

Only 1 point though, I already have 4.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Considering a hell of a lot of ponies hail from here and we lost the thread, it's inevitable it'll make it's way back here at least a little bit.

But y'know, I'm not gonna try and make this Pony GD 2.0

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
I'm just here for the friends that post here. Conversations in here are interesting enough.

Kept this thread in subscription after posting a stream to Prime challenging others to shots money matches that one night auto-subscribed me.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Considering a hell of a lot of ponies hail from here and we lost the thread, it's inevitable it'll make it's way back here at least a little bit.
Was the Pika community the first or one of the first boards you shared ponies with? I'm pretty sure I've read somewhere that you oroginally started a thread in User Blogs or the DR so I'm kinda curious.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
I did make a thread in the DR, but I also derped around in here a lot.

I don't remember what came first, but I'm sure it was around the same time. I just know the creation of the MM thread was when people were complaining it was infecting this thread to much.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Not really, ****'s been close between the San Antonio'ians way before ponies.
Never had a reason to post in this thread until K Prime was forcing every person to down two shots by never losing.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Not really, ****'s been close between the San Antonio'ians way before ponies.
Never had a reason to post in this thread until K Prime was forcing every person to down two shots by never losing.
>win first game
>immediately goes to FD, I almost win
>game 3, almost win again with salty runback
Goddamn K Prime. Not wanting to down 2 shots in less than 20 seconds.

Cassio

Smash Master
I hate this thread now.

Actually its not bad as long as were not discussing ponies
My problems with Olimar when I actually tried the match up as Pikachu was my opponent was getting extremely lucky with Yellow Pikmin. I face the least of about 3 yellow with the rest being purple and maybe 1 random from blue or red. I couldn't bare that frustration. I had a couple of rounds a while ago where he had 5 yellow Pikmin and a purple. That was the worst.

:phone:
Its actually not luck. Pikachu naturally kills yellows less so they tend to aggregate, which is the only reason yellows are 'bad' for pika. If olimar has an unfavorable lineup you need to step back and kill off the pikmin giving you trouble (fsmash for purples, upsmash/nair for yellows). Yellows arent actually that bad unless he has a lot of them, which is true for every character. One of the biggest mistakes people make is allowing olimar to maintain an amazing lineup instead of forcing him to use the pikmin and killing them.

*cough* If he has 4/5 yellows and 2/1 purples youre doing something wrong *cough*

Cassio

Smash Master
I love it when olimars toss like, 4 or 5 pikmin at once and I just do one fsmash and kill all of them :shiro:

Top Bottom