• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
It was locked because it was turning into a social kind of discussion instead of it being a discussion of the show and it's art, music, and fanfics.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Some people were, Ussi.
And that's another problem. It's not SUPPOSED to be a social, apparently. :applejack:
It was locked because it was turning into a social kind of discussion instead of it being a discussion of the show and it's art, music, and fanfics.
/mlp/ board in a nutshell.
Keep it off /co/ as best they can, create new board specifically for MLP.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I don't know. Ask the moderators for that section. I think it's Jungle and LuigiToilet. :applejack:

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Xiivi has the perfect reason. And I did expect that thread to be locked because of how the posting was going. So I pretty much knew a little on why it was off topic.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
It's pony persecution, is what it is! The only solution is to spam Xiivi's and Jungle's and LuigiToilet's walls with ponies! Grr!

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Even if it does, this is a social. If the discussion turns to ponies, how can you do anything about that? :applejack:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Well yeah, if you spam the crap out of the thread, action will take place, but that applies for any thread under any circumstance. :applejack:

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Just seeing how you are doing.
You need to change your name back to Tokyogamer and I need to violate you again.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
It's also just the name of one of the characters on MLP.
It's like if someone on SWF named themselves "Krillin," or something. :applejack:

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I got used to the username since I love it deeply.

And I closed all of my accounts and opened another to change it into the same username.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
It's my DJ name, so it's gonna be long if successful at music. And art. And some other stuff.

Wow, I'm seeing think in here. We getting' popular?

Top Bottom