• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
So I'm guessing you're back from your vacation now, Roller? I hope it was worth missing KTAR6 with it's three power outages.

Roller

Smash Legend
Oh yes. I was there. Now I'm back. It was pretty legit. A lot of fun doing whitewater rafting, drinking, ATVing, ziplining, drinking.. Seriously. I did not see a pool the entire time I was there, that did not have an in-pool accessible wet bar attached to it. Considering I stayed in 3 different hotels, in 3 entirely different locations in the country, all with multiple pools... I find that a bit over the top. And I loved it. My last hotel also had a FREE happy hour at the hotel bar. FREE. And what you could pick from was not shabby. I was having rum shots and rum inspired drinks the entire time. Oh. After starting out with an Imperial. The #1 beer of Costa Rica. Which I love btw. It's not my favorite, some of the stuff in Europe was better, and Yuengling is probably my favorite here in the states. But Imperial is legit and around that same caliber. As a result I got 2 Imperial shirts and an Imperial cap with a bottle opener built into the brim. It will see plenty of use. But yeah, fun was had. However, I must say that of all the places I've traveled. Save for Ohio, Costa Rica probably had the least awesome food. Rice and beans with everything. Gets old fast. Their steak was just alright, one of the places had solid burgers, and we had pizza once and it was decent.

Also. Here's something I posted in the MI thread the other day.
So. I'm in Costa Rica. In the airport on my way back to the states.

Bad news. Flight was mad delayed.

Good news. I am legal here, and the duty free shop next to my gate has the cheapest prices I've ever seen on alcohol in my life. $7 for a fifth of captain, $14 for a full handle of Bacardi, and everything else here is equally absurdly priced. And they have quite the selection. :yeahboi:

The funny thing is that everything not involving alcohol is absurdly highly priced. They have DS lites for $260... Isn't the 3DS way cheaper than that now...? L
I'll get some pics up eventually. I've got some white water ones somewhere. And I'll take a pic in the Imperial gear. (mainly to show the hat)

Also, sirchadakiss18: I unfortunately can't loan/donate the wii to you, as I will be taking mine back to MI with me for school in 2 weeks or so, and my sister will then have the rights to the one here. =/ Next summer it could be possible (to loan it for the summer) but to be entirely honest, it'd be nice to at least meet you at a tourney or 2 first. Like, I'd be far more likely to trust Leaf, Stealth, Phoenix, etc with something like that. Not just because I've known them longer, but have hung out with them.

Also because they are all white, and I'm at least fairly confident I could take all of them if they crossed me. ;) jkjk maybe.

EDIT: Sirchadakiss, how do you know GenoSamus? Do you play in the Midwest at all? =o

EDITEDIT: Going to six Flags on Friday since I got an email for another "bring a friend for free" deal since I have a season pass and have used it however many times.

EDITEDITEDIT: A few hours ago, a post Leaf made on Facebook 2 years ago popped up on the side of my feed as like an ad type thing. I had to comment. He now believes I am stalking him.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
Like, I'd be far more likely to trust Leaf, Stealth, Phoenix, etc with something like that. Not just because I've known them longer, but have hung out with them.

Also because they are all white, and I'm at least fairly confident I could take all of them if they crossed me. ;) jkjk maybe.
I felt honored for a bit there, and then I read the next line. :mad:

Now, I've never met Leaf. and I have yet to spar with Stealth, so I don't exactly have a good grasp on their respective power levels, but I'm probably no slouch. In fact, based solely on my height, how much manga and anime I've seen over the years, and my hat, I'm almost positive that I can take anybody down in a fight. So don't go callin' me "Freenix" on a whim like that. That name only applies to Brawl, where even a pocket-Falco can take me down. :totallysrs:

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
You know I'd looove to, but I'll be in FLORIDA!!! from the 20th to the 30th. My family's vacationing in Orlando, and it's gonna be fantastic. Though I'll be bringing a GBA with Conker's Pocket Tales and FE7 in order to have something to do when we're not doing cool Orlando stuff.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
That's not a blade though. It's just a PoS that you happen to hit other **** with.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
Keypole would be more accurate, seeing as they don't even strike with the teeth. It's just a glorified pole with a handle.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
but everything i said is true. its not a keyblade, it may hurt a little to whack someone with it but its not like it would save a world or anything. would probably take a bad game to do that. it also wouldnt be dumb enough to use random disney characters and then use random characters from random games like sephiroth to profit hump it to hell. and surely they wouldnt ignore the third game and make multiple spin offs to profit hump even more. no game could possibly exist like that

oh wait FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
It cuts through stuff with pure force, like if you had a really thin stick and sliced through stuff.

The buildings at the end of II were made of styrofoam.

Zeroxius

Smash Lord
Don't make me write a complaint about you, Stealth.

Edit: I thought you were talking about this game, but I guess I'll write a complaint about you anyway.

Zeroxius

Smash Lord
Well I don't have a problem with you thinking that, but I don't understand why you don't like it. I enjoyed the one that I played, anyway.

Zeroxius

Smash Lord

Through this letter, I intend to serve as a facilitator who will help you draw your own conclusions about Stealth Raptor. That is, I'll be your "guide on the side", not a "sage on the stage". With my assistance, you'll soon gain a deep understanding of how Stealth seems to have trouble constructing a grammatically correct sentence. Before I start, however, I should state that to understand what Stealth's particularly unprofessional form of irreligionism has encompassed as a movement and as a system of rule, we have to look at its historical context and development as a form of muddleheaded politics that first arose in early twentieth-century Europe in response to rapid social upheaval, the devastation of World War I, and the Bolshevik Revolution.

Yes, Stealth may have some superficial charm, but his policies are an adjudged failure. I, hardheaded cynic that I am, could write pages on the subject, but the following should suffice. Stealth's pestilential sentiments stand as our generation's most prominent monument to antiheroism. For that reason, he thinks we want him to rewrite history to reflect or magnify an imaginary "victimhood". Excuse me, but maybe time cannot change his behavior. Time merely enlarges the field in which Stealth can, with ever-increasing intensity and thoroughness, perpetuate harmful stereotypes.

Am I angry? You bet. Stealth is a counterproductive sot. I'm being super-extra nice when I say that. If I weren't so polite I instead would have stated that many of us are too naïve and trusting. It takes a lot of convincing to get us to see a person as inherently slovenly or inherently cold-blooded. Alas, Stealth is doing all he can to provide us with unmistakable proof that he is inherently both. For instance, Stealth would have us establish a world government complete with a world army, a world parliament, a world court, and numerous other agencies that dispense bread and circuses to abysmal, mean-spirited knuckleheads to entice them to burn books. May God, in his restraining mercy, forbid that we should ever do this most empty-headed and anal-retentive thing!

I appreciate feedback and other people's views on subjects. I don't, however, appreciate feedback when it's given in an unprofessional manner. It behooves us to remember that I admit that I'm not perfect. I admit that I may have been a bit biggety when I stated that Stealth's militant bait-and-switch tactics are an exemplification of why we must bear witness to the plain, unvarnished truth. Still, that doesn't justify the name-calling, rudeness, and simple ugliness that Stealth invariably finds so necessary. Nor does it justify his bringing discord, confusion, and frustration into our personal and public lives. No man who values himself, who has any regard for sound morality, or who feels any desire to see intellectual progress made certain, can rightfully join his randy attempt to sharpen intergroup tensions.

If you were to tell Stealth that anyone who examines the historical development of the last hundred years from the standpoint of this letter will at once understand that he is one of the world's major voices of cronyism, he'd just pull his security blanket a little tighter around himself and refuse to come out and deal with the real world. After hearing about his mentally deficient attempts to rot out the foundations of our religious, moral, and political values, I was saddened. I was saddened that he has lowered himself to this level. Although brevity is the soul of wit I do need to say quite a bit more about how to Stealth's mind, he is the most recent incarnation of the Buddha. So that means that everyone who doesn't share his beliefs is a jaded desperado deserving of death and damnation, right? No, not right. The truth is that Stealth plans to subject human beings to indignities sooner or later. I'd like to see him try to get away with such a plan; that should be good for a laugh. You see, most people have already observed that Stealth's methods of interpretation are a house of mirrors. How are we to find the opening that leads to freedom? Before you answer, let me point out that Stealth thinks that university professors must conform their theses and conclusions to his money-grubbing prejudices if they want to publish papers and advance their careers. Of course, thinking so doesn't make it so. To recap the main points made in this letter: 1) a real fight against otiose, dangerous Marxism can be undertaken only if a basic change in social conditions makes it possible to embrace the cause of self-determination and recognize the leading role and clearer understanding of those people for whom the quintessential struggle is an encompassing liberation movement against the totality of sectarianism, 2) this is an exceptionally convincing illustration of the power wielded by Stealth Raptor and of the destructive way in which he uses that power, and 3) Stealth's excuses are somewhere between a scam and a sham.

But no really, I never heard your reasoning for hating KH. Could you please elaborate?

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
Instead of Keyblades, we should be talking about how dissimilar Saïx's Claymore is to actual claymores.

At least it's still a two-handed bladed weapon, though.

sirchadakiss18

Smash Journeyman
Roller: Sirchadakiss, how do you know GenoSamus? Do you
play in the Midwest at all? =o

Ooh I know Geno thru Wifi and FB lul, Best Spamus there is :o and Please Call me Japan or Jappy, also i at least wanna travel OoS to a national, Jersey has Tourneys all the time @_@

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
KH was fun to play :| i stopped after KH2 though..

KH was the best~ KH2 had its good points.. But reaction command was dumb...

Purely from just a gameplay perspective

Top Bottom