• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
You'd badmouth the prodigal one like that Stealth? Shame on you.

And auto, I already did beat it. What else should I do? :O

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I guess you didn't read my previous posts. =X I read about NotScript, and people are saying the latest update makes it crash pretty often.

I'll try ScriptNo though. The reviews seemed pretty meh, but I guess I can't afford to be picky.....

Scatz

Smash Champion
I didn't read with enough detail lol. I just saw about noscript and was bored.

Besides, you need more firestones.

Zeroxius

Smash Lord
If you're confused by Latias's expostulations this letter will help you sort things out. It will give you a new mental map upon which to fix your own position so that you can better sound the bugle of liberty. Without going into all the gory details, let's just say that Latias says that everyone would be a lot safer if she were to monitor all of our personal communications and financial transactions—even our library records. Why on Earth does Latias need to monitor our library records? A complete answer to that question would take more space than I can afford, so I'll have to give you a simplified answer. For starters, Latias wants to destroy the heart and fabric of our nation. It gets better: She believes that two wrongs make a right. I guess no one's ever told her that her reason is not true reason. It does not seek the truth but only pompous answers, passive-aggressive resolutions to conflicts.

Latias is a drooling, hydra-headed monster of force and terror—and Latias knows it. Even if one is opposed to self-serving cannibalism (as I am) then, surely, she sometimes uses the word "anthropogeographical" when describing her double standards. Beware! This is a buzzword designed for emotional response.

I don't know if it's stupidity, ignorance, or naïveté that makes Latias maintain that space aliens are out to lay eggs in our innards or ooze their alien hell-slime all over us. What I do know, however, is that she claims to have turned over a new leaf shortly after getting caught trying to tap into the national resurgence of overt plagiarism. This claim is an outright lie that is still being circulated by Latias's co-conspirators. The truth is that I recently informed Latias that her spinmeisters channel the pursuit of scientific knowledge into a narrow band of accepted norms that are based exclusively on her flippant, scabrous jeremiads. Latias said she'd "look further into the matter." Well, not too much further. After all, seeing her succeed at engulfing reason and humanity within waves of absolutism and fear has left me with a number of unanswered questions—questions such as "Why doesn't she try doing something constructive for once in her life?" Now that this letter is over, I pray that my logic and passion have convinced you that it would be downright impetuous for Latias to bribe the parasitic with the earnings of the productive.

outlawpika

Smash Journeyman
......Except I spent all day writing cover letters and filling out applications.
/bitter
I was doing the same thing yesterday.

chrome da bess. also only pikachu users allowed in the PBR. i dont want it to be a ****ing social group, its for serious discussion of the pikachu metagame, even if it is dead
In all seriousness I wanna join.
I wanna discuss the Pikachu metagame.
All the social stuff gets done here anyways and should be done here.

Btw wtf is this:
:teranchu:

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
roller, heres the story

so yesterday leaf was trolling role playing on a forum somewhere, think it was a pony forum. anyways he told some dude that he was a girl. he then proceeded to try and convince him he wasnt a guy, and was going to video chat with him

so leaf then gives him a random skype name, which happened to be mine, and i get a call from some dude on skype named "frognob" and being who i am, i pick up.

some half naked dude picks up and says hi, mind u my webcam isnt on. I say ummmmm.......hi? and alls he says to me is, "brians a ******" and hangs up.

turns out leaf used your name as a copout, he told him to say brian says hi when he called me, and when i heard it was brian all i could do was say brian northrup over and over, and i immediatly thought u did this and laughed my *** off. then i went to pony chat and turns out leaf did the whole thing and used you as a scapegoat incase i found out, which i did.

best part is i didnt care, i thought it was an amazing troll

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
what was awesome is i never would have known if he didnt use brian as a copout, brians name made this whole story possible, i felt like ****in phoenix wright XD

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Wow.

Also letting you all know I'm still playing Pikachu.

Since you all have so much faith in me sticking.

Top Bottom