• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Volt_Storm_7

Smash Journeyman

Through this letter, I intend to serve as a facilitator who will help you draw your own conclusions about Stealth Raptor. That is, I'll be your "guide on the side", not a "sage on the stage". With my assistance, you'll soon gain a deep understanding of how Stealth seems to have trouble constructing a grammatically correct sentence. Before I start, however, I should state that to understand what Stealth's particularly unprofessional form of irreligionism has encompassed as a movement and as a system of rule, we have to look at its historical context and development as a form of muddleheaded politics that first arose in early twentieth-century Europe in response to rapid social upheaval, the devastation of World War I, and the Bolshevik Revolution.

Yes, Stealth may have some superficial charm, but his policies are an adjudged failure. I, hardheaded cynic that I am, could write pages on the subject, but the following should suffice. Stealth's pestilential sentiments stand as our generation's most prominent monument to antiheroism. For that reason, he thinks we want him to rewrite history to reflect or magnify an imaginary "victimhood". Excuse me, but maybe time cannot change his behavior. Time merely enlarges the field in which Stealth can, with ever-increasing intensity and thoroughness, perpetuate harmful stereotypes.

Am I angry? You bet. Stealth is a counterproductive sot. I'm being super-extra nice when I say that. If I weren't so polite I instead would have stated that many of us are too naïve and trusting. It takes a lot of convincing to get us to see a person as inherently slovenly or inherently cold-blooded. Alas, Stealth is doing all he can to provide us with unmistakable proof that he is inherently both. For instance, Stealth would have us establish a world government complete with a world army, a world parliament, a world court, and numerous other agencies that dispense bread and circuses to abysmal, mean-spirited knuckleheads to entice them to burn books. May God, in his restraining mercy, forbid that we should ever do this most empty-headed and anal-retentive thing!

I appreciate feedback and other people's views on subjects. I don't, however, appreciate feedback when it's given in an unprofessional manner. It behooves us to remember that I admit that I'm not perfect. I admit that I may have been a bit biggety when I stated that Stealth's militant bait-and-switch tactics are an exemplification of why we must bear witness to the plain, unvarnished truth. Still, that doesn't justify the name-calling, rudeness, and simple ugliness that Stealth invariably finds so necessary. Nor does it justify his bringing discord, confusion, and frustration into our personal and public lives. No man who values himself, who has any regard for sound morality, or who feels any desire to see intellectual progress made certain, can rightfully join his randy attempt to sharpen intergroup tensions.

If you were to tell Stealth that anyone who examines the historical development of the last hundred years from the standpoint of this letter will at once understand that he is one of the world's major voices of cronyism, he'd just pull his security blanket a little tighter around himself and refuse to come out and deal with the real world. After hearing about his mentally deficient attempts to rot out the foundations of our religious, moral, and political values, I was saddened. I was saddened that he has lowered himself to this level. Although brevity is the soul of wit I do need to say quite a bit more about how to Stealth's mind, he is the most recent incarnation of the Buddha. So that means that everyone who doesn't share his beliefs is a jaded desperado deserving of death and damnation, right? No, not right. The truth is that Stealth plans to subject human beings to indignities sooner or later. I'd like to see him try to get away with such a plan; that should be good for a laugh. You see, most people have already observed that Stealth's methods of interpretation are a house of mirrors. How are we to find the opening that leads to freedom? Before you answer, let me point out that Stealth thinks that university professors must conform their theses and conclusions to his money-grubbing prejudices if they want to publish papers and advance their careers. Of course, thinking so doesn't make it so. To recap the main points made in this letter: 1) a real fight against otiose, dangerous Marxism can be undertaken only if a basic change in social conditions makes it possible to embrace the cause of self-determination and recognize the leading role and clearer understanding of those people for whom the quintessential struggle is an encompassing liberation movement against the totality of sectarianism, 2) this is an exceptionally convincing illustration of the power wielded by Stealth Raptor and of the destructive way in which he uses that power, and 3) Stealth's excuses are somewhere between a scam and a sham.

Why does this almost sound like a hater. Whoever had the rightmind, rightmood, and time to do this must really be a hater.. or a lover? Nah.

Zeroxius

Smash Lord
Why does this almost sound like a hater. Whoever had the rightmind, rightmood, and time to do this must really be a hater.. or a lover? Nah.
Oh c'mon! EVERYPONY knows I DESPISE FZies and all he stands for. :troll:

Edit: Funny how I just found this:

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Keyblades suck. Water bottle blades are better. It's still just an over-sized, blunt object, but you can drink water from it, so it's awesome.

Zeroxius

Smash Lord
Keyblades suck. Water bottle blades are better. It's still just an over-sized, blunt object, but you can drink water from it, so it's awesome.
Reminds me of the iPad. Just a bigger, less portable iTouch with 3G. But it's Apple, so its 'revolutionary' and 'innovative' dispite being locked down and overpriced.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Vegans suck. Meat is better. It's still just food, but you can get real nutrition from it for when you need to swing a giant key around, so it's awesome.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Sephiroth carries a sword that's taller than he is, and Wakka fights with soccer balls. Giant key is kinda the norm.

Roller

Smash Legend
Ok, so for like a post or 2, I thought KY might have gotten slightly better at dealing with it over this reprieve... They have not.

I'm not going to type names here, cause I don't want them to see this. As of right now I think they all fully believe I actually think I can beat every single player in their state without breaking a sweat.

Not only do they believe this, but they have gotten incredibly defensive about it. One of them is making statements like, "Roller has imaginary friends. XD" whether or not there is truth in that, I'll leave up to you. But when that comes from someone who has only met me for 5 minutes, (that's how long it took me to beat them in bracket and cause them to storm off salty without saying 2 words to me.) I get the feeling it is getting to them.

Another one of them is attacking me in other threads I post in on the midwest boards. Calling me a kiss-*** to other states. I guess they feel I should be trolling every state or it isn't fare? I'm gonna try to figure out their logic... You'd think they'd feel special. I mean. How often do people pay any attention to Freetucky?

I gotta save my material for them though.. I'll continue to write these as more events unfold. Also. Ideas for other states?

Roller

Smash Legend
Texas is still number one at dealing with it. I'm not even going to bother going over there because I can see them doing it everywhere they go. lol

Also, in a bizarre turn of events, the entire midwest has suddenly begun trolling Kentucky. I may turn my attention somewhere else now that I can just observe that. And Canada DOES sound interesting...

Chuee

Smash Hero
Ok, so for like a post or 2, I thought KY might have gotten slightly better at dealing with it over this reprieve... They have not.

I'm not going to type names here, cause I don't want them to see this. As of right now I think they all fully believe I actually think I can beat every single player in their state without breaking a sweat.

Not only do they believe this, but they have gotten incredibly defensive about it. One of them is making statements like, "Roller has imaginary friends. XD" whether or not there is truth in that, I'll leave up to you. But when that comes from someone who has only met me for 5 minutes, (that's how long it took me to beat them in bracket and cause them to storm off salty without saying 2 words to me.) I get the feeling it is getting to them.

Another one of them is attacking me in other threads I post in on the midwest boards. Calling me a kiss-*** to other states. I guess they feel I should be trolling every state or it isn't fare? I'm gonna try to figure out their logic... You'd think they'd feel special. I mean. How often do people pay any attention to Freetucky?

I gotta save my material for them though.. I'll continue to write these as more events unfold. Also. Ideas for other states?
Hey
I live there.
Also you can't beat me so you are wrong.
Good day sir.

Top Bottom