• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
does verm even name search on swf? i take great joy from reading his blogs on AiB

if you do namesearch, i want to mm you at apex verm.

EDIT: so a gust front just moved through, took up our back yard umbrella my mom forgot to take down and take out one of our lights, and a tree across the street had a limb ripped out, taking a part of the trunk with it and is lying in the middle of the street. that is what im talking about for storms :D

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
That's why you're supposed to prune all those loose branches before a storm, that way they don't tumble down on anypony. You're not supposed to spiffy 'em up, don't y'all care about nothin' other than prettifyin'?

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
this one took a piece of the trunk with it, i dont think pruning would have done anything. plus our neighborhood is strict on appearances so we keep stuff clean. i hate having to cut the limbs my dad takes down, he gets so many of them LOL

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Yesterday morning was thundering for me

Yesterday night was thundering too...

Yesterday it was nice and sunny though.. So it was stormy randomly twice

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
no it would get hellishly annoying for known players. imagine if hundreds of people started tagging the same player, it would be stupid. i dislike tagging in facebook really

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I could prob namesearch just fine. Never do though so I dont know any of the problems that would arise.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
yeah i rarely get anything other then pika forums/local crap/name search bait. occasionaly i find random useful tidbits though, normally right after i go to a major tourney

Roller

Smash Legend
Do you think if SWF had a social system that let you tag people like on Facebook, people would like it?
[/B]
No, for the reasons Stealth said. Also, this way allows you to see if someone is **** talking you behind your back. They wouldn't tag you in that instance, so it wouldn't help as much.
Does name searching pick up sigs?
I don't think so.

Also. I can namesearch just fine. Just the occasional post about roller coasters gets in my way. Which is nbd.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
Anyway when's the next pika cat movie
Whenever it is, I hope it's The Aristocats and not Cats & Dogs.

how the hell does leaf not show up everywhere? just from it being foilage
Yeah, but how often are people going to be talking about leaves on a video game forum?

No, for the reasons Stealth said. Also, this way allows you to see if someone is **** talking you behind your back. They wouldn't tag you in that instance, so it wouldn't help as much.
If you're going to **** talk someone, why wouldn't you spell their name wrong to stop namesearching? Hell, why are you even doing it on here if you want it to be behind their back in the first place.

Top Bottom