• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I was wondering why my house shook. o.O It wasn't too bad, although I did get scared and move towards my bedroom doorway just in case. ;;

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Only my mom knew it was an earthquake cause she felt them before

My sisters and I were oblivious and thought someone was shaking the house

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
There's construction going on in my back driveway, so I thought it had something to do with that at first. x.x

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
I felt it!
Was really strange but quickly over. My cheap apartment building did rock a little though.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Earthquakes like that rock small children to sleep here in Cali.

East coast may not have any frequent natural disasters besides blizzards and hockey riots but you should all be prepared for whatever situation considering structures over there aren't always built to withstand the earth quaking and shaking and such.

Zeroxius

Smash Lord
What time did the quake hit? And did it really reach the West Coast? Because I'm camping here in Lincoln City in Oregon and I dun felt nothin'.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
um that quake did not reach the WC. no quake on earth would be powerful enough to be felt on the opposite coast of the US when it originated on the other, not even a nine would do it

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
im not lying when i say i want to be near a tornado, and im definitely not lying when i say i want to be in an earthquake at least once
I understand your reasoning, but this is pretty foolish. :\

Hope all were okay that might've been affected by the quake at all.

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
No, I understand what you're saying, and I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't like the opportunity to experience it for the sake of knowing.

However, in order for it to happen to me, it would happen to someone else too. I'd never want others to have that experience. Not to mention desiring an earthquake is kinda' ignoring what happens to countries ravaged by more serious ones. :\

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
No, I understand what you're saying, and I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't like the opportunity to experience it for the sake of knowing.

However, in order for it to happen to me, it would happen to someone else too. I'd never want others to have that experience. Not to mention desiring an earthquake is kinda' ignoring what happens to countries ravaged by more serious ones. :\
and i understand what you are saying. im not wishing a new one out of existence, i just want to be teleported to one currently in progress :awesome:

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
What time did the quake hit? And did it really reach the West Coast? Because I'm camping here in Lincoln City in Oregon and I dun felt nothin'.
Lol, you misunderstood my post. I was jokingly implying that a kid could be rocked to sleep by that earthquake since tremors are so common in California. For an earthquake to be felt about 3000 miles away it would have to rip the planet in two (not literally) or something.
I know its Super lates..... but.
HAPPY BDAY AUTO!
sorry i was late... -____-
Thanks dude.
This pic gets my vote. She looks like an amateur girl and I have a thing for amateurs in my pants.

Zeroxius

Smash Lord
Yeah, but I read somewhere that it was felt throughout the entire US. FAIL!

And its funny because the earthquake happened the day that I found and bought my first pony merchandice. =X

Edit: I'm also about halfway through this book called Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card, and I'm not seeing how this story is at all 'amazing' as I've heard. Can anyone give me a rough estimate of when it starts picking up, because, sadly, I'm finding this a pain to read through.

Roller

Smash Legend
So, anybody here other than PP read Game of Thrones? A chick I know told me to check out the book/HBO series. I've started the HBO series and it looks really good. I've only been hearing positive stuff about both versions of it.

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
HBO series is great. Starts off a bit slow, but if you love Medieval combat mixed with old school fantasy, it's fantastic.

I can't wait for Season 2.

The book, I haven't been able to read yet, been busy. It's called A Song of Ice and Fire.

Roller

Smash Legend
Actually, that is the series title. The HBO series was named after the first book in said series.

And yeah, I'm on episode 8. So I'm past the start. Loving it. Already pissed that there isn't much more to see before I have to wait for next season.

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
So, anybody here other than PP read Game of Thrones? A chick I know told me to check out the book/HBO series. I've started the HBO series and it looks really good. I've only been hearing positive stuff about both versions of it.
The book series is pretty good. The characters are really diverse so there will be someone in it for everyone.
I'm reading A dance with dragons right now in fact so I recommend the books earnestly.

I don't know anything about the show at all other than that it is following the storyline exactly if what I read online was correct so be aware that if you read them you'll be spoiling the show somewhat.

Top Bottom