• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

outlawpika

Smash Journeyman
Stuffs

Heres the stuff i got from my friend before i left. Everything is from Japan except for Black which came from a different friend.

Small bento box and Pirate Popup Pikachu version [in case you never saw this as a kid LINKY]

Fruit hard candies from Pokemon Center in JP [I'll show multiple angles of this, there is SOO much stuff on it.] and Pokemon Black

Iron on Pikachu patches feat. the pokemon center Pikachu and another angle from Fruit hard candies from Pokemon Center in JP

Three different pictured but same flavors of bubble gum.

Safety seal from Fruit hard candies from Pokemon Center in JP that i attached to the health info side. And one of the sale bags from the Pokemon Center

Pikachu pen and another angle from the small sale bag.

Large sale bag from Pokemon Center [other side feat newest starters.]

All uploading courtesy of WebCamUpload

NOW I JUST NEED THE HOLY GRAIL OF PIKCHU ITEMS TO ME.

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
I am so envious of all of your adorable things.
I want those patches so much.

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
Putting swf in pikachuese has made it more comprehensible than it ever has been or will be.

Roller

Smash Legend
No one rages like Rageshadow.
I beg to differ. Ragequaza is infamous for being the master of rage. He even did a double controller throw after losing once. He chucked his controller. Walked away fuming. Came back one minute later. Picked up the controller again. And threw the thing to kingdom come.

MI goes hard.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Thats kinda what i was thinking...
Its not like they were asking you to change your religion or ideal or something...
They only ask you to take out the piercing while you work, right?
If so, thats just not smart....
I'm not proud of it.
It was a reallllllllllllllllllllllllllly hard choice for me to make. I sat there for 15 minutes deciding what to do lol.

And taking out my facial piercings/earrings at work = closed lip ring and eyebrow holes.
I basically have to remove them forever... and thats not worth it to me.

^ if anyone has piercings they understand.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
I hope you don't stay unemployed, we wouldn't want you becoming a jobless bum. You're just a pair of sunglasses away from becoming a Madao right now, if you're not careful.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Unless you're working 24/7, preeeeetty sure you can take out your piercings and then put them back in when the day is over. They won't close over the course of 8 hours.....

Unless they didn't want the holes there period? Which wouldn't make sense since it'd take a while for them to close anyways.

outlawpika

Smash Journeyman
Unless you're working 24/7, preeeeetty sure you can take out your piercings and then put them back in when the day is over. They won't close over the course of 8 hours.....

Unless they didn't want the holes there period? Which wouldn't make sense since it'd take a while for them to close anyways.
Yeah I was thinking the same thing... Just put them back in.

I have a piercing and stuff will stay out of it for years and it will be just fine. [granted it an ear pierce]
But if it really means that much to you, you would put them back in everytime. Unless youre too lazy to...
But if youre too lazy to do it, they really cant be that important to you.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
Woah, woah, woah. He's not a suicide guy, he's just resting there. Sometimes he just likes to rest on train tracks when he's not in the dog house.

But like it or not, Mink, if you keep turning down jobs like that you're going to become him. Unless you can magically find an awesome job that allows your piercings, you're going to have to make a choice.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
I've had MANY jobs with my piercings. I worked at CVS *** a photo tech for 2.5 years. But i recently moved to a new college.

So thats why i'm finding work.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I'm slaving through cover letters everyday trying to find a new job. :( Finding any old job isn't hard, but finding one that pays enough for me to move out on my own soon is a *****.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Get cheap job
Move out
Donate plasma, sell derived art, order stuff on Amazon, call in saying it never came get a replacement and return one and sell the other
??????
qB[

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
I've had MANY jobs with my piercings. I worked at CVS *** a photo tech for 2.5 years. But i recently moved to a new college.

So thats why i'm finding work.
And Hasegawa here used to have a good job that allowed him to wear his sunglasses too. But now he's trying to find work and can't due to would-be employers not liking the shady look his sunglasses give him. And like you, he ends up turning said jobs down due to his passion for his sunglasses, thus resulting in his current life. I swear, you two have more similarities the more I think about it.

Zeroxius

Smash Lord
Get cheap job
Move out
Donate plasma, sell derived art, order stuff on Amazon, call in saying it never came get a replacement and return one and sell the other
??????
qB[
This is made of win.

I've applied for jobs all over the place. I have gotten no call or anything yet, ugh. Hopefully I can get that job at Best Buy, cause then I get half off everything in the sotre. ^.^

Zeroxius

Smash Lord
Yeah, true true true.

The biggest problem I've run into is not being qualified for a job because I'm simply one year under 18, so it costs more to insure me, or I'm not eligible.

That, and everyone that is currently employed is most likely hanging onto their job for dear life, so there are no spots open for me to begin with.

I'm 17, driving, have nothing to do during the day, and I want to get a job so I get work experience to start out, and to feel like I accomplished something. I have 10x the tech experience required to do what I am signing up for, but I can't put it to use because the world blows harder than Justin Bieber's music. :mad:

Top Bottom