• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
thanks tag, hearing i go for reads makes me happy since when i first started i was having a lot of issues reading people.

Cassio

Smash Master
Pikpik is technically precise with the basics he relies on. That doesnt mean his overall tech skill is good, which is why I carefully added the word limited. Not to say his reading skills arent good, but what stood out was his consistent ability to capitalize on mistakes he was able to. Also keep in mind this is from friendly dittos I played with him.

Scatz

Smash Champion
If we're both at Apex, then PPL/TA all round! Love those games. Maybe some puyo puyo even though I suck at that game.

Zeroxius

Smash Lord
I wish I had an adapter to plug in my controller into my computer to use it with emulators so I could play it.

Scatz

Smash Champion
360 requires wired controllers only.
PS3 just needs software.
Wiimote needs bluetooth adapter.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
a very...........interesting......vid

and yessssss PPL or TA all day son, though i would prefer PPL, TA felt weird to me even though i was still pulling off chains. i also hate the SNES controller

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
Every usb controller I've ever bought sucked. They always have a crappy d-pad and the analog sticks would stop working. :/ It's best to find an adapter for the controller you like.

Suspect

Smash Hero
Well yeah you get what you pay for, I dont use mine much so its still good.

Also, Esam just posted a thread about wanting m2k banned lol

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Ugh, reading that reminded me of how disgusting some of the things M2K's done are. Seriously, the **** kind of person ****es all over somebody's bed??

Top Bottom