• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
leaf you should cosplay hydreigon next time.

if ur gonna cosplay stuff its important to be sexy while doing it

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
was wondering when this would be said, took you guys long enough O.o

you wont last a week :glare: jk welcome :D
stealth, looking back on it how many pikas who have come in here sayin theyd main him even last? i lasted a year and ahalf so we got like,

you
me
leaf
auto
kloz
prime
urbz
roller, till he picked up ics
biggy
PZ

and i dont know who else has actually stayed.....we have phoenix lord but he hasnt been here to long, but hes been pika whole time so i guess he too makes the cut.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
good phoenix, its a long hard road as pika, but as a pika you get to sing on the road to viridian city, if some marth or snake starts singing it make sure they know only pokemains can sing it

also stealth ur prob gonna hate me more now but im playing thru ff7 atm, idc if u hate it cuz i like it. just thought id let you know since your the only other pal i have in the pony resistance act

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
ive beaten 7 b4 stealth lol. 8 was reallllly bad imo, 9 i need to play as well, that queena action eaten **** up everywhere. do u hate 7 cuz of its story or that its so overrated......like ponies.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
two parts. i remember it hyped as not only the best ff game but the best game ever. i played it myself, saw the anime styling which i hate and is bull****, then got bored with the game shortly after aeris death and never finished it. i recently watched an lp and saw the rest of the game and i still call it bad and probably the most overhyped and overrated game in history. six is by far the best of the ff series, but even four and five are better then seven imo

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
I never not mained Pika after I started maining the greatest rodent ever. I just lost interest in being the very best like no one ever was after that other WC national in '09.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
two parts. i remember it hyped as not only the best ff game but the best game ever. i played it myself, saw the anime styling which i hate and is bull****, then got bored with the game shortly after aeris death and never finished it. i recently watched an lp and saw the rest of the game and i still call it bad and probably the most overhyped and overrated game in history. six is by far the best of the ff series, but even four and five are better then seven imo
hmmm, well tho i dont agree with that i do think 6 was truly amazing, kefka was easily the coolest villian to date. my fav is NOT 7 though, my fav is the ff1 remake for gba

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Just play some pony songs. Hell, just mention them. He'll break his controller in anger and frustration.

Zeroxius

Smash Lord
stealth, looking back on it how many pikas who have come in here sayin theyd main him even last? i lasted a year and ahalf so we got like,

you
me
leaf
auto
kloz
prime
urbz
roller, till he picked up ics
biggy
PZ

and i dont know who else has actually stayed.....we have phoenix lord but he hasnt been here to long, but hes been pika whole time so i guess he too makes the cut.
I was a pika for like . . . a year, then I took a break, now I'm back as a Flaco. :c

Does that count?

Just play some pony songs. Hell, just mention them. He'll break his controller in anger and frustration.
"Hey . . . PSST!" "WHUT?" "WINTER WRAP UP!" *CRACK*!

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
no zero it dosent cuz u like never posted in here lol. thats why tag, esam, brick, anther, and many other pikas arent on this list

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
Well I wouldn't put Brick on the list anyway, but still. It feels funny to not be considered a Pika. =c
well that was just MY personal list for the pgd. u came for about a month over summer to pgd and that was it and now ur mainin falco, so as far as i think in pgd u werent around enough lol. ur still a pika to me tho since u helped me do textures.

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
I main pika....but I dont think I count....
Leaf your cosplay was actually better than what I would expect for a beginner =p

Top Bottom