• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
If you can, you should do a steady volunteering gig in the meantime so you have something to put down as experience.

Also, you can put a solid history of odd jobs on your resume as long as you have references.

Zeroxius

Smash Lord
If you can, you should do a steady volunteering gig in the meantime so you have something to put down as experience.

Also, you can put a solid history of odd jobs on your resume as long as you have references.
Lol I do computer work for my Church and school as a volunteer, and I've put the toughest of the sixty-something odd jobs on the resume already. :c

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Lol I do computer work for my Church and school as a volunteer, and I've put the toughest of the sixty-something odd jobs on the resume already. :c
Then all I can say is.... good luck! You'll get something eventually. :)

it has been a REALLY quiet day on swf, im getting no activity in my subs at all LOL
Good. That means people were out doing ****. :bee:

......Except I spent all day writing cover letters and filling out applications.
/bitter

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374

Zeroxius

Smash Lord
Chrome seems way faster than Firefox. o.o Why didn't you guys tell me??
We're plotting to make you completely ghetto.

Chrome da BESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Ummm k.

Anyways, does anybody know if there's a reliable NoScript-like add-on for Chrome? As much as I'm loving Chrome so far, I'm paranoid about viruses & stuff, so I might go back to Firefox just for NoScript. I already looked into NotScript, but it sounds like recent updates have made it pretty buggy.....

Zeroxius

Smash Lord
I think you can tell Chrome to block scripts from running via the options menu. I've never wanted to, so I wouldn't know.

Edit: Yeah, you can tell chrome to disable plugins from running in options > under the hood > block all plugins.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Yeaaaah but I don't want them all to be disabled. I want to be able to control them as I browse. Eh, whatevs.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
chrome da bess. also only pikachu users allowed in the PBR. i dont want it to be a ****ing social group, its for serious discussion of the pikachu metagame, even if it is dead

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
I still use Firefox. It works well and loads everything quickly on my netbook. I'm kinda bummed the RikaiChan add-on didn't survive the upgrade to 6.0 but the other add-ons did so that's good.

And yeah, Pika mains only.
Auto is cool though.
You can join the PBR if you want. Nothing happens back there anyways.
Fluttershy gets it.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Almost all of my add-ons got killed with the upgrade.... in fact, Firefox practically stopped functioning for me after today's update. :( Super slow.

& the disabling plug-ins/scripts/etc. via Options is booty. Guess I'll have to stick with Firefox for not-my-usual-sites until there's a NoScript for Chrome. =\

Top Bottom