• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peaches at MLG Dallas

Status
Not open for further replies.

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
Oh wow..

I'm leaving for MLG tomorrow...

I'll see you all there, guys. Text me whenever possible, since I'll be on a bus for 9 hours. Love you guys, and can't freakin' wait to meet you all.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
peaches? at MLG dallas? there will be only BANANAS

Mikachiru

Smash Ace
5 A.M? O.o;;

Wow. MGL should host in Hawaii... I could totally make it if it was here. >:3

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
must sorta be weird living in the middle of an ocean.

z00ted

I would love the weather in Hawaii.

It recently just got really weird cold in Texas.

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
Thanks 2Link. :)

I'm really looking forward to meet you all. PLEASE someone bring a working camera for a group pic for the OP.

Lets change the history of Brawl at MLG. Let's bring Peach to higher levels of placement.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
is there going to be a peach dinner again that I can crash like at genesis when I rode in the trunk?

z00ted

ok guys, my ****ing phone isn't working at the moment and it hasn't been for a while now.

it should be fixed at MLG Dallas.

Mikachiru

Smash Ace
Making a prediction~~: Lowest a Peach will rank will be 21st place and the highest 5th place~.

GOOD LUCK GUYS! :D

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
cool tourney. real chill. nice meeting ill, nicole, pchguard, leet, and ofc many other non-peaches.

i learned a ton of stuff and rly key important things about just brawl and this character. i'm a little disappointed getting 3 stocked by havok game 2 after doing so well round 1 but he told me what was up. also got 2-0'd by seibrik in winners. 2nd game was pretty close but he caught me and then he told me a couple good things in an mm later (me preparing for havok after havok lost haha). anyway i just talked and played a lot of ppl and learned a ****ton. had some laughs and just kicked it.

was soooo hype. well worth the 25 hr drive. still in dallas at bigfoot's house so ima get off his computer.

i think that just about makes a long story short.

and yeah i also randomly learned a ton about how to play as snake and a little as mk. it's all gravy. i think ima start doing a ton better in socal after this experience.

aaanyway pc.

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
cool tourney. real chill. nice meeting ill, nicole, pchguard, leet, and ofc many other non-peaches.

i learned a ton of stuff and rly key important things about just brawl and this character. i'm a little disappointed getting 3 stocked by havok game 2 after doing so well round 1 but he told me what was up. also got 2-0'd by seibrik in winners. 2nd game was pretty close but he caught me and then he told me a couple good things in an mm later (me preparing for havok after havok lost haha). anyway i just talked and played a lot of ppl and learned a ****ton. had some laughs and just kicked it.

was soooo hype. well worth the 25 hr drive. still in dallas at bigfoot's house so ima get off his computer.

i think that just about makes a long story short.

and yeah i also randomly learned a ton about how to play as snake and a little as mk. it's all gravy. i think ima start doing a ton better in socal after this experience.

aaanyway pc.
Dude, ily No homo.
And this is the Peach boards.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
WHERE ARE THE PICTURES

Also, it sounds like everyone did great. I'm actually really happy for you all. :)

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
WHERE ARE THE PICTURES

Also, it sounds like everyone did great. I'm actually really happy for you all. :)
Menoooo!

I learned so much on the Falco and Marth MUs!!

I'm pretty **** confident in the Falco MU.

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
you all did bad at this...... I still love you all for it though. <3 I honestly find the learning of MU's, meeting new people, and traveling the reason and the best part of playing smash.

You guys better have taken a group pic!!! Seriously or you all are truely bad :mad:

BooM TX

Smash Rookie
Hello everyone!

My name is BooM,

I met a couple peaches at MLG, and you guys (and girls) collectively got me super interested in Peach, specifically Peachguard, Raz, Nicole, and Illmatic.

Thanks to everyone for showing me a character that I enjoy playing!

I can't wait to get to know her better.

btw Ill, I've almost got the sliding turnip pull down :D

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
Hello everyone!

My name is BooM,

I met a couple peaches at MLG, and you guys (and girls) collectively got me super interested in Peach, specifically Peachguard, Raz, Nicole, and Illmatic.

:) Yeah, he loves meh.

Work on that Fair cancel. :)

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
Hello everyone!

My name is BooM,

Welcome! :d

:052:

L33T

Smash Cadet
before we took it ill left and peachguard dissapeared. me and raz took one right before we left lol. whenever he uploads it.

i learned alot at this tournament, after it was all over.

im going to a local this weekend and i plan to do well. whether its with peach or not, i dont know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom