• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peaches at MLG Dallas

Status
Not open for further replies.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Who's going? It's November 5th-7th.

Confirmed

Nicole - (314)-960-3770

Illmatic - (832)-310-9872

L33T - 1-(360)-581-9597

PeachGuard - (956)-645-5700

This should be really cool, and I'm extremely hyped for it. It's the MLG Finals or whatever so it's probably going to be the biggest event of the year. It's also in my state so I'll get the chance to meet everyone.

Speaking of meeting people, the numbers next to the players' names are their phone numbers, send them a text at MLG or something to meet up. Feel free to give me your number so I can add it on here.

Registration/Information can be found on this page:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=287398

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
I'm just really scared.. I'm not tourney experienced and I don't want to get **** on. I'm seriously still debating on competing.

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
Johns, sir

/toughlove
No johns, my good sir. I'm just too chicken **** to do anything... But when I do it I can't ever stop.

I'll try man, seriously. I just don't want to make Peach look bad due to my lack of MU experience.

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
don't be stupid. u play this game competitively so u shud compete. u shud be happy to have the opportunity to compete in mlg. we never thought mlg would ever come for brawl so u can't take it for granted. compete. no1 cares if u make peach look bad. u shud be focused on ****** and having fun lol.

aaaaaaand i'm like 50% on this tbh. i bought my pass but it all depends on how much money my mom ***** from me, if i have a midterm that day, if i can get tests done earlier, if my teacher will allow me one last absence, etc. we'll see.

that bein' said i rly rly rly rly wanna go :|

z00ted

ohohohohoho

you don't have to worry about that

Eithier I'll get ***** twice in a row, get ***** first match and do well in loser's, or not be playing well and run into Metaknights or something.

Xyless

Smash Master
Only chance I'd go to a national is if it's within a 4 hour drive of either of my living places.

Since I don't do well anyways.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I'll be going to Pound 5 over this, unless I get some special influx of munz.

THEY BETTER PUT BRAWL BACK ON FOR THE NEXT CIRCUIT

I'll be sad if I missed Brawl's only run.

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
I'll be going to Pound 5 over this, unless I get some special influx of munz.

THEY BETTER BUT BRAWL BACK ON FOR THE NEXT CIRCUIT

I'll be sad if I missed Brawl's only run.
Pretty much this.

I was really wanting to go to at least one MLG and I though it was much farther in the future. When I found out it was in early November, I got alittle sad that I wouldn't be able to make it.

If I win the lottery up here I'll let you know Ill

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
Pound is where its at. Guys just don't know how much fun its gonna be having me, Peachkid, and hiROI in the same room. Don't even get me started if White Peach actually goes.

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
don't be stupid. u play this game competitively so u shud compete. u shud be happy to have the opportunity to compete in mlg. we never thought mlg would ever come for brawl so u can't take it for granted. compete. no1 cares if u make peach look bad. u shud be focused on ****** and having fun lol.

aaaaaaand i'm like 50% on this tbh. i bought my pass but it all depends on how much money my mom ***** from me, if i have a midterm that day, if i can get tests done earlier, if my teacher will allow me one last absence, etc. we'll see.

that bein' said i rly rly rly rly wanna go :|
Okay, okay. I'll do my best. My goal is to get ***** by Will. I might see him there.

ohohohohoho

you don't have to worry about that

Eithier I'll get ***** twice in a row, get ***** first match and do well in loser's, or not be playing well and run into Metaknights or something.
Lmfao. I play well against Meta knight. I just don't like Marth or Falco.

Awesome mindset Ill.
IKR?

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
lol susa. i wasn't home. u shud've texted haha

edit: things look grim for me. i've missed a lot of saturday classes due to my car being ****ty. i had to resort to telling my prof that i just won't miss anymore classes so i won't get disenrolled.

looks bad but ima just make up all my work, do rly well on my presentation and essays, and then come up w/ some sort of excuse for me to get her to allow me ooooooone more absence.

at any rate i still have my pass and i won't know if i can make it out to texas until the very last week before the tourney.

lets hope!

z00ted

Guys, dont go to Pound, go to Dallas, it's going to be alot better.
Trust me.

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
pound is def gonna be better than dallas. i want to go to dallas but meh, check the previous post.

i'm trying but it's doubtful.

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
lol susa. i wasn't home. u shud've texted haha

edit: things look grim for me. i've missed a lot of saturday classes due to my car being ****ty. i had to resort to telling my prof that i just won't miss anymore classes so i won't get disenrolled.

looks bad but ima just make up all my work, do rly well on my presentation and essays, and then come up w/ some sort of excuse for me to get her to allow me ooooooone more absence.

at any rate i still have my pass and i won't know if i can make it out to texas until the very last week before the tourney.

lets hope!
Good luck, man.

College is tough. I'm just happy that it's 10x more rational than high school.

Nicole

Smash Champion
isn't pound in february? if dallas is in november, i dont see what the problem is with going to both?

z00ted

they just scurrred.

I'm happy you are going Nicole!

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
November is kinda soon.

Plane ticket + Hotel + Tournament Fees + Food = a lot of money needed in a short time-span.

z00ted

there is no need for financial issues.

just believe!

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
Hopefully alot of us can make it to pound.

I'm like 100% not able to go to Dallas at this point. I really need to save money so I can go out to see my grandparents this winter and also pound and other misc traveling and other expenses. plus its like in less than a month. Yeah... not happening

being broke sucks so much >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom