• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peaches at MLG Dallas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikachiru

Smash Ace
Is it true that the steaks in Texas are huge? I've always wanted to eat a plate sized steak... With a buttered bake potato...

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
I edited you in on the OP PeachGuard.

By the way L33t, I have your number I'm just unable to text out at the moment.

It will be fixed by tomorrow.

Nicole

Smash Champion
Lmfao.

But You said no Texty Backy.

Nicole. Am I allowed to text you? Or is there some fantastic Donkey Kong in your life that would pummel me if I did? :f

:peach: <3 :dk2:
you are allowed to text me but dont ever expect a response, because i dont have texting :/

days/weeks/months after i give my # to people, i see them again and they're always like 'omg nicole you biiitch, why didnt you answer my text.' its kinda sad...i should probably get it but i dont really care enough.

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
you are allowed to text me but dont ever expect a response, because i dont have texting :/

days/weeks/months after i give my # to people, i see them again and they're always like 'omg nicole you biiitch, why didnt you answer my text.' its kinda sad...i should probably get it but i dont really care enough.
that's so beautiful. it just inherently trolls any smasher who tried to get it hoping to get at ya.

that's fkn funny haha. xD

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
LOL that explains why you didn't answer my text when we were trying to have a meetup at Apex. Should've called I guess. xD Me and Dark and Peachkid walked the town.

Xyless

Smash Master
They haven't actually confirmed it have they?

I wouldn't be surprised if Brawl did get dropped. What will happen to SWF if MLG do drop Brawl?
They haven't confirmed it, but the odds are tilted so heavily against Brawl that I'm pretty much certain, especially after the whole M2K/ADHD thing (which is stupid).

Not like Smash needs MLG. Plus, the only other (fighting) game that I could imagine would get as much attendance is SSFIV, but SSF has been doing fine without MLG as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom