• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pat's House! (San Diego, CA) 11/14-15/09 GO TO RESULT THREAD INSTEAD PLEASE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jun.

Smash Lord
We should order some Wombo Combo pizzas. Almost one year anniversary of Wombo Combo? I think the entire cast will be at your place.

=D
just reenact it real life.

but guys i'm serious its going down. CONNOR YOU FIRST, then ZHU then ..... JKUN. just don't drink too much to the point where your pool matches are trash lol.

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
is anyone cool flaking?

lets be honest
its like shroomed
and kouryuu

and thats it
:(I am

****it I really wanna go to, but it will be infinitely more convenient if I don't.

Sfat if you can get someone to drive to my place Ill throw them $5 cause im SO ****EN NICE

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
grab the cube. I live in el monte. I might be on the way to 805, but Im above irvine.

Come to think of it I might be on the way to norcal. google maps that ****

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
arent you coming down from norcal? Stop by my house on the way to or from pats. It should be on the way. If not Ill throw 5 in for a small detour.

I cant think of anybody else that can grab it, except maybe seng

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
ycz6: I guess you don't technically have to sign up during the initial registration, but it really is a good idea. We're going to be making the pools as quickly and fairly as possible and chances are if you sign up late, you're have a pretty good shot of getting thrown into a death pool. We're probably not going to seed the late registrations unless it'll make a pool go horribly wrong.

DJMirror

Smash Master
just reenact it real life.

but guys i'm serious its going down. CONNOR YOU FIRST, then ZHU then ..... JKUN. just don't drink too much to the point where your pool matches are trash lol.
I dont drink so i'll be fine

you need to tell that to kira, zhu and everyone else that staying at your place

sidefx

Smash Champion
san diego probably has the best weather anywhere in the us

it rains like.. 2 days a year, and the rest is just amazingly sunny and perfect =D

GSUB

Smash Lord
I think you should always bring a jacket/or whatever the clothing for the unexpected weather is =/
And even if the weather is good, the venue could be cold, or where you're housing and sleeping could be cold also!

So basically, bring a stlyish jacket :)

mrtracy

Smash Journeyman
yeah i'm with GSUB, it gets a little chilly at night (depending on how late we're staying) and the venue can be a bit drafty. granted there will be 100 sweaty smashers heating up the place but you can never be too careful.

also @ s2j i hope all this trash talk is in good taste, because i'm pretty sure we just want to have a good time. i heard you **** so i'm looking forward to playing all you UCLA people even if i'm not in the crew. **** can't wait for this guys

HomeMadeWaffles

Smash Lord
if anyone has an extra laptop, dazzle, and mic

and wants to bring it

that would be nice

i already have 2 rite now

but im trying to have a backup in case one lags or for commentary

Rickety

Peace and Love
Um, so far I've only been able to get housing for one person, and the ever-lovable Maple snatched up that spot months ago. I won't give up, though!
There are just too many cute smashers to house that I simply cannot pass up on this opportunity! <3
<3

D

Deleted member

yeah i'm with GSUB, it gets a little chilly at night (depending on how late we're staying) and the venue can be a bit drafty. granted there will be 100 sweaty smashers heating up the place but you can never be too careful.

also @ s2j i hope all this trash talk is in good taste, because i'm pretty sure we just want to have a good time. i heard you **** so i'm looking forward to playing all you UCLA people even if i'm not in the crew. **** can't wait for this guys
of course, above all I just like stirring up hype and having fun playing this game

and i don't ****

Charoo

Smash Champion
A PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT HOUSING

If you are still looking for housing then do not worry! Please still come to the tournament and talk to us about it tomorrow. We will try our best to work it out for you guys. I have already got housing for many people and I'm trying to get more for every1 else.

so yeah, come talk to us and we'll help you for sure 100%

lastly, BRING SET UPS PLEASE!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom