• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Parachute Parade! - GnW Social Discussion

Mr. Escalator

G&W Guru
NNID
MrEscalator
:I

Yes, I posted what I had as a thread a while ago, but nobody has bugged me to continue it. FFFFF.
CURSE YOU RITA BLAH BLAH BLAH

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
XD this thread sounds funny(the name)

moyshe

Lazer Fox
NNID
moyshe
3DS FC
4442-1379-8655
soviet,theres a tourney here this week :O
come to it lmao

edit:...oh you said THIS weekend:(
AAAAAAAA I didnt see this. I'm mad. Either way I couldnt of made it. I was hoping to do some friendlies but w.e. Anyone going to Apex this summer? Annnddd does anyone live in L.A? I have a pretty exciting summer coming up.

kewl

Smash Ace
NNID
Kewlz3
AAAAAAAA I didnt see this. I'm mad. Either way I couldnt of made it. I was hoping to do some friendlies but w.e. Anyone going to Apex this summer? Annnddd does anyone live in L.A? I have a pretty exciting summer coming up.
i'm going to Apex.

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
no offense but i think diddy deserves to be planked

i know that's what i do against every diddy now lol

moyshe

Lazer Fox
NNID
moyshe
3DS FC
4442-1379-8655
I wasnt invited for some reason even though people that are worse than me did. Makes no sense.

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
I wasnt invited for some reason even though people that are worse than me did. Makes no sense.
You don't have to be invited to go! I think they just sent out invitations to people who posted in the thread before.

@MrsSaturnandWatch, Yay! Yellow is my favorite color, too! Yellow and watch for the win~

Edit: Pink Game and Watch would be pretty nifty..!

moyshe

Lazer Fox
NNID
moyshe
3DS FC
4442-1379-8655
You don't have to be invited to go! I think they just sent out invitations to people who posted in the thread before.

@MrsSaturnandWatch, Yay! Yellow is my favorite color, too! Yellow and watch for the win~

Edit: Pink Game and Watch would be pretty nifty..!
oh...still idk its insulting to have someone thats worse then you get invited when you didnt. But idc cuz I prolly wont go anyway. yeah those colors are awesome. White is my favorite.

Magus-Cie

Smash Journeyman
I was wondering if anyone could do me a favor. I need a relatively large picture of GnW doing a bair. Any non-black GnW. Think any of you guys could hook me up? :3 Apparently my friend is making t-shirts for when we go to the tourney this saturday.

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
Fruit Green and Watch~ :3 Nummy.
@Magus, Game and Watch T-shirts would be nifty! I wanted to do a character Hoodies for people around my area.
Why not try using Google Images or Photobucket or Deviantart? Or maybe you could just do it on your Wii and take a screenshot then upload it on your computer?

Magus-Cie

Smash Journeyman
Heh, unfortunately, I am not the one making em, I will see what I can do though. My friend who is making them was able to do it, as I could not find any pictures online and my Wii is 60 miles away from me. I will see if I can post a picture soon.

Top Bottom