• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Parachute Parade! - GnW Social Discussion

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
.___.
lol u know what i meant
i meant me and pgn are gona **** in the tourney
if you had said you were entering,i woulda mentioned you too,duh .__.

relllaxxxx

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
i got 13th today:D
yay,im improving
i felt i coulda gotten 7th tho..if it wasnt for time johns
it was already late for me,so the pressure that my parents will scream at me when i got home affected my playing .___.
T-T...
still really happy about my performance today.

uguysproudofme?:D

moyshe

Lazer Fox
NNID
moyshe
3DS FC
4442-1379-8655
I'm in that mood to be mad at everything cuz I was playing stupid. wtfbowser? deep down I'm proud of you penta. GaW is so predictable its crazy.

Mr. Escalator

G&W Guru
NNID
MrEscalator
Alright good **** Penta. I just didn't want to jump to any conclusions about your placement, but nothing to worry about as you did pretty good.

Keep it up OR ELSE

Mr. Escalator

G&W Guru
NNID
MrEscalator
What about you other guys? How've you been doing lately Kaak & Neb? I haven't seen much talk from either of you, which is depressing as you are both interesting players.

Oh, and I'll get around to updating my post in the video thread soon. Likely after the weekend, as I'm dreadfully busy on them. No new videos, sadly, just I didn't want a blank post in that thread :p

kewl

Smash Ace
NNID
Kewlz3
LOL i hit about 5 people with a Judgement 9 in todays tourny. (:
4th out of 47 aint so shabby.

one thing i did notice is that me vs Falco MU, do not get along.
i have no idea how to play vs Falco. ):

Lightning Tiger

Smash Apprentice
thank you guys:)
appreciate it
all for you<3

also CHECK THIS OUT !!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93wxSc8JoCc&feature=sub

G&W happens to be one of the characters that can do this easily:D
kinda hard to pull it off but good,no?lulz
Uhh this pretty much changes the whole banana game.
Good ****.

Anyone care to explain how to catch and immediately footstool off diddy?
I tried it out and couldn't land and immediately footstool.

kaak

Smash Journeyman
What about you other guys? How've you been doing lately Kaak & Neb? I haven't seen much talk from either of you, which is depressing as you are both interesting players.

Oh, and I'll get around to updating my post in the video thread soon. Likely after the weekend, as I'm dreadfully busy on them. No new videos, sadly, just I didn't want a blank post in that thread :p
i'm really bussy with school now and there are no region tourny's here so here in holland its kinda dead. If i have some time i play wifi now on allisbrawl and thats all. Sometimes ofline against players if i have some free time...

Neb

Smash Lord

I'm in a similar situation to Kaak. Just a little busy lately, and the venue of a tourney I used to attend frequently closed. I haven't been playing too much lately. Hopefully that'll change soon.

Mr. Escalator

G&W Guru
NNID
MrEscalator
Oh god that would be obnoxious, he would be keeping everyone awake through the night x____x
Zac tell us right now I demand it as a fellow G&W main.
What does G&W have to do with a ****?

Splice

Smash Hero
The longest time a chicken with its head cut off has survived is 9 minutes?

2-2

Smash Journeyman
NNID
VGMtheVagabond
You had sex with a guy you know as Delicious Dave 9 times and when he finishes he yells, "GAME!" 9 times?

Top Bottom