• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Panhandle Tourney 5/8 - Wen U gunna let a Ninja SMASH Ms. Parker!?!?!

ragnarock

Smash Lord
Your behind the times Zone, no one counter picks no more. "GET YOUR GAME UP!", like ganon told me friday night, lol.

Zone

Smash Champion
Double Post:

Those people I mentioned earlier. IF you're going to this, I'll pay for your melee singles entry.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
If there's no space for Jin, yes. But if there's room for him, i was gonna team with him.

Ruse

Fox
My car right now is for sure me and Ragnarock.

I've gotta talk to Manko, Rice, Drumma, and Ram before I give away the other seats. I could fit six people, but four would be much more comfortable (my back two seats are very, very small). We also probably couldn't bring any set-ups if we filled my car up with six guys.

I'm pretty sure that Holy went back to Joisey for the summer and that Benaji has finally been admitted to an insane asylum after he shot up a grocery store or something.

Oh yeah, Skater might come, so I've gotta talk to his
color
a**.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
MY ***** POLMEX......dont even hit a brother up no more :(
**** bro.

I lost that phone.
Lost yo numba.
But never lost the love for yah baby xD

Yo gettin that job so ima be back in the scene.

Cant wait, hook me up wit a party sat night ill buy a bottle or 2 an some green

jinkogunai

Smash Apprentice

I've gotta talk to Manko, Rice, Drumma, and Ram before I give away the other seats. I could fit six people, but four would be much more comfortable (my back two seats are very, very small). We also probably couldn't bring any set-ups if we filled my car up with six guys.

I'm pretty sure that Holy went back to Joisey for the summer and that Benaji has finally been admitted to an insane asylum after he shot up a grocery store or something.

color
a**.
Ok. Just let me know as soon as you can. I really wanna go to this.

Ruse

Fox
K, my car is now definitely Ragnarock, Rice, Rook, and myself. Drumma is still up in the air, but it'll be super crowded with him. Hopefully we can fit a set-up or two.

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
ok soo...If i do come to this who wants to team? prob gonna go mk/wario in teams

d3 sucks and so do singles :p

Melee is aighht though

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace

color
a**.

Ram posted and said he couldn't go like a page or so ago. David posted and said maybe. Either way we were never told we could go in your car? I'm confused..... I don't know if David, Chris, I and I can even go now. Even if we can don't worry about us we have a car to go in, so you just fill up your van, and keep in touch :) You giving 1 spot up shouldn't be a problem :)

Also what the *** at me actually posting, and checking the threads. lol

Ruse

Fox
Ram posted and said he couldn't go like a page or so ago. David posted and said maybe. Either way we were never told we could go in your car? I'm confused..... I don't know if David, Chris, I and I can even go now. Even if we can don't worry about us we have a car to go in, so you just fill up your van, and keep in touch :) You giving 1 spot up shouldn't be a problem :)

Also what the *** at me actually posting, and checking the threads. lol
I just talked to David last night, bro. Didn't know you guys had a car. Very confused. We need to talk about this.

jinkogunai

Smash Apprentice
K. Manko gets his schedule tomorrow, so I should have talked to everyone by tomorrow or Wednesday.
*hey thanks for letting me know ahead of time ruse. i really appreciate that*
but seriously, i would have been able to get up there by other means if i had known you weren't gonna go earlier, but i found out from ragnarok around 8pm today that you cant. what happened to wednesday? im not mad, i just felt like i wasted time asking and waiting.

Top Bottom