• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Panhandle Tourney 5/8 - Wen U gunna let a Ninja SMASH Ms. Parker!?!?!

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Shyyyyyt any chance we could move this date i think im done April 27th then I won't be back till 5/10 if you can't move it thats cool im sure you guys can do fine w/o me
Nah, the weekend b4 finals is bad and the May 1st is Graduation and May after wud b bad

ragnarock

Smash Lord
I'll see if i can make it, i might bring two others with me. Anyone here plays TvC?

Zone

Smash Champion
RAM/Ragnarok/Derrick(if you can make it) wanna team for this?

I have a gift I would like to Give later. Mostly to
KBM
Mr.FTW
AWAL
DREW
RUSE
And a couple others for entering Melee in the past when it probably didn't totally benefit you to do so. And at these times I kind of feel like You guys half entered it for Me. I'd add DBS but he always bails out :D bahaha I called you out sucka

Zone

Smash Champion
I don't mind, and i have a question. Can you give me a ride 2 i will help with gas also.
Sure, Relay Race? You go to Ram's, you both Ride to My place. I'll drive you both to tourney. I won't even charge you. Just pay for ur own gas getting to mine. Cuz tbh, I'd probably end up going even if I was alone. Money is no biggie for me, So if anything consider your guys payment as being company.

Toobz

Smash Journeyman
Sure, Relay Race? You go to Ram's, you both Ride to My place. I'll drive you both to tourney. I won't even charge you. Just pay for ur own gas getting to mine. Cuz tbh, I'd probably end up going even if I was alone. Money is no biggie for me, So if anything consider your guys payment as being company.
This guy... is really cool.

Zone

Smash Champion
This guy... is really cool.
Thanks ;D,

I'm a **** good friend to have people just don't know it yet. Remember when I was in tally that one day? I wasn't there for anything special. Just a friend was stranded there alone for 2 days, Decided I'd give him some company. I have also worked 8 hours for free multiple times in the past for a friend helping him get work done early. vice versa. I drove an hour out of the way once to pick up someone to go to a tournament. I paid for Rice, and Taco To go to a Orlando tournament, with drummai boi being the only one to really help out with money.

I still owe hungrybox something, He's housed me more times than I can count. But I guess I do chauffer him around Orlando when I do lol.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
Thanks man

D_B_S

Smash Lord
ram/ragnarok/derrick(if You Can Make It) Wanna Team For This?

I Have A Gift I Would Like To Give Later. Mostly To
Kbm
Mr.ftw
Awal
Drew
Ruse
And A Couple Others For Entering Melee In The Past When It Probably Didn't Totally Benefit You To Do So. And At These Times I Kind Of Feel Like You Guys Half Entered It For Me. I'd Add Dbs But He Always Bails Out :d Bahaha I Called You Out Sucka
Scared Johns

B_AWAL

Smash Master

KBM
Mr.FTW
AWAL
DREW
RUSE
And a couple others for entering Melee in the past when it probably didn't totally benefit you to do so. And at these times I kind of feel like You guys half entered it for Me. I'd add DBS but he always bails out :D bahaha I called you out sucka
YAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!

And it was great placin 3rd @ Navair!!!

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
100 babies jus got punched in the face
1,000 women jus turned into dykes
GOd jus killed 1 million puppies
An earthquake hit Haiti
New Orleans got hit by a Hurricane
and I literally jus teared up :urg:
lol just read this

so funny

but it's just a bad time for me

my comp. died. i gotta buy a car and i'm broke

so i'm just gonna work all summer (plus i won't be in jville)

i hope everyone has fun

i'm kinda out of the smash scene right now

idk........

B_AWAL

Smash Master
lol just read this

so funny

but it's just a bad time for me

my comp. died. i gotta buy a car and i'm broke

so i'm just gonna work all summer (plus i won't be in jville)

i hope everyone has fun

i'm kinda out of the smash scene right now

idk........
Soooooooooooooooo we can't hang like ONCE B4 U leave Jville?

Ruse

Fox

KBM
Mr.FTW
AWAL
DREW
RUSE
Wtf

Am I going to get beat up or something?

;) jk

shoshone

Smash Ace
If I was up here for the 8th, I might go just to watch. I haven't played Melee in months but I always love seeing some crazy space animals do their thing.

I got into the Starcraft 2 beta so im into that right now.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
If I was up here for the 8th, I might go just to watch. I haven't played Melee in months but I always love seeing some crazy space animals do their thing.

I got into the Starcraft 2 beta so im into that right now.
UGH!!! WTF SHO!!!!!!

O... and I'm placing TOP 3 in THIS!!!

F wut U heard!!!!

I WISH REDHALBERD, GDX, HIRO, BIGLUO, HRNUT, REFLEX, KISMET or LEE MARTIN WOULD B HERE!!! :-p

:sonic:

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Pretty much all of those named better show up. I hate making money on these things
HRNUT n GDX wil B here bcuz I LOVE them...and if I have 2 drag them by their nuttsacks I will

Redhalberd will b here if Ed is here

Reflex n Kismet are Maybe's

Biglou is a certain

Lee Martin & Hiro are interested.

So yeah.... We will See

Toobz

Smash Journeyman
Melee is too good. I may not be coming back to FSU next year though. You'll have to get Derek or Kyle to teach you!

Toobz

Smash Journeyman
Not certain yet, but there's a high possibility I may be going to UCF next fall :( Money johns

Top Bottom