• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

& P:M -- Smashing Grounds: The Final Frontier 5

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Doubles Results $80 pot
1. Frootloop & ORLY
2. Dart & Hindawg
3. AlDaLe & Gooeybanana
4. Sveet & Trail
5. Al Cheato & The Good Doctor
5. Scythe & Bieber
7. Gibby & Mundungu
7. Arty & Black Panther

Singles Results $240 pot
1. Dart
2. Trail
3. AnDaLe
4. Frootloop
5. Sveet
5. Ultimo Dragon (The Good Doctor)
7. John!
7. Oro?!
9. ORLY
9. Mundungu
9. Hindawg
9. Black Panther
13. Leo
13. Scythe
13. Cheato (Al Cheato)
13. Bieber
17. Jumbo Verde
17. Josh
17. Arty
17. Gibby
21. Lava
21. Zach
21. Gooeybanana
21. Derrick

*** bracket image coming soon ***

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I have realized that I was the source of all the anger at this tournament. First Chris, then John. I think even Mundugu was a little mad. Maybe I should go back into retirement...

Mundungu

Smash Lord
I wasn't mad, just had some miscommunication reporting pools results. That's my bad for not recording them in the first place. I thought they were recorded wrong or something.

Chris and John tend to get mad at a lot of things, so I wouldn't be too worried about it.

ORLY

Smash Master
Chris tends to get mad at a lot of things.
i didn't used to; i don't know why i do now.

i gotta get back to my roots

@jason: was just an off day i guess. i've only played once or twice in the past couple weeks, so i felt a bit of rust. i don't feel like i have my same killer instinct i used to. real shame is that this result will definitely take me outta the running to be on the midwest crew for FC, as little of a chance that was before yesterday anyway.

ORLY

Smash Master
it just might, actually

you guys are a good influence on my joviality

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Good turn around time mundungu! Nice seeing you again, as always. We should play soon; I am going to be in Milwaukee this weekend, but i wont have a ride. Do you know anyone that can drive me? I can pay gas money.

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
Really fun tourney guys :)

Thanks a lot for running it Sveet. Never have been let down with the SGs yet, they always seem to turn out okay!

Eric, thanks for being a great source of comedy per usual, and I appreciate the housing immensely. My tired arse needed it lol

Friendlies/pools matches were fun with everyone, so GG's. Really not surprised I was in the Pool of Death given prior pools I've been blessed with. No johns, I'll learn not to drown one of these days xD

Anthony, it was a blast teaming man. Going to miss the **** out of your whacky personality while you're away, so it was nice finally getting an opportunity to team when Murphy's Law decided not to be ghey.

Trail, LOL @ text to Dart. As I said at noms, motorboating > showboating

GG's to myself. Major tooth pain mindgames for some parts of the day, visiting the dentist very soon >_<

AnDante

Smash Cadet
andale, are you gonna make it to FC?

ORLY: don't worry, your power is well noted. I'm thinking about you and jace going through a gauntlet of midwest players to determine which one of you would be more valuable for the team.
idk, my thumb is about 2x the size of the other. i don't wanna john, but im almost sure the nail is coming off

ORLY

Smash Master
Oh yeah I forgot this was andale's last tournament for a while.

Miss you already Anthonyyy <3

ORLY

Smash Master
sago why don't you come out to joe's house this thursday? currently the best collection of MW talent you could tap into

Rat

Smash Lord
P:M Results!

Doubles:
1: Rat + Vro ($19)
2: ORLY + Trail ($9)
3: Scythe + Arty ($4)
4: Al + Jeff
5: JJJ
5: Fruitloop + Mundungu
7: Andale + Gooey
7: Team Rocket

Bracket

Singles:
1: Vro ($29)
2: Dart ($14)
3: Rat ($5)
4: ORLY
5: Andale
5: Trail
7: Oro
7: Scythe
9: Arty
9: Mundungu
9: Sveet
9: Norm
13: Josh
13: John!
13: Al cheato
13: JumoVerde

Bracket

metroid1117

Smash Master
Props to Dart for repping Marth and to Vro for repping Ike! I'm sorry to read that there was apparently some drama at this tourney though.

Also, good stuff to Rat for taking out Vro so early in the P:M bracket.

Top Bottom