• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OzMafia: Mafia wins! - MSN Mafia tommorrow @ 9pm (Friday)

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
well I guess we have to lynch someone, and the only thing we have to go by is that tanman voted arrow and then died, whether arrow killed him to protect himself, or if another mafia killed him to cast suspicion to arrow and thus hide himself, or if it was just a random dicsionm,

anyway you look at it we have no way of knowing so the question is do we take a chance and kill arrow, or do we take a random stab at someone else?

the other thing is that if we dont kill arrow and I die for raiseing suspicion against him we're in the same boat where we dont know if arrow killed me to protect himself or if it was against the mafia directiong suspicion away from himself.

too many unknown factors at this point

M

+9999999999
NNID
Meteor
Well, all in all, Arrow doesn't seem to be trying to prove himself innocent. So its a matter of him actually being mafia or just plain being inactive. =/

Splice

Smash Hero
If Arrow actually gets killed coz we all vote for him, i think that'll change it.
Im pretty sure the Mafia arent just killing people because they are voting for Arrow, on account of the fact that that sounds stupid.

Also, we should totally do Deathnote theme nex time, it would be amazing, especially if we could incorporate the whole "Have to see their faces" thing, which we totally couldnt. Awesome Idea, luke.

C~Dog

Smash Champion
Okay we are so doing this on msn in the future. This doesnt work with people being inactive =( Seriously, it takes like 20min, and the cop thing works like a charm xD

At this point im inclined to believe the mafia chose tanman to make it look like arrow is mafia. Like luke said tho, it does seem to obvious =/

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
splice you said your pretty sure the marfia arnt killing people just because they are voting for arrow but think about it,

if you were a marfia and you saw that tanman voted for arrow and you decided to kill tanman so that everyone would suspect arrow and kill him, wouldnt you do it since you are safe and have not revealed anything about yourself at all?

M

+9999999999
NNID
Meteor
Regardless of all this talk right now. I think we should vote someone on this day. If we keep no lynching, at this rate the mafia's just getting free shots at us and aren't getting any pressure at all.

We have to take some sort of action on this day cycle to provoke some sort of sign out of the night cycle murder. The doc would at best take a lucky guess as to whom he should protect tonight though.

Splice

Smash Hero
What can i reveal? Like, i can say im a townsperson... oh wait that doesnt work. I suspected Connor at one point? What do i reveal?

And yeah i do want to Lynch Arrow coz he's not participatin'.
Im not sure what your getting at and how it points to me. Hold on.

So i said "They arent just voting for people who vote for Arrow, thats stupid"
And your all like "Your trying to make people suspect Arrow by voting for Tanman"

Couldnt anyone have done that? and it wouldve been the worst way to frame someone coz it was a random vote. If the Mafia wanted to frame someone theyd have killed me and it wouldve been suspected it was Connor. Except thats all over now.

If we Lynch Arrow at least we only have participating people who can be watched better.

C~Dog

Smash Champion
True that. Now only one question (and by that i mean one right now) left.

Who... will be lynched?

Dun dun duuuun!

M

+9999999999
NNID
Meteor
I personally think it should be someone who is fairly inactive in the game, because they aren't of much use to us. But not Arrow, because his death would show us nothing at this point.

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
lynched because of non particpation thats harsh =P
yesterday was at djcats all day so i missed whole day sorry as for today uni =P

today after i saw tanmen die i didn't know what to think still dont. even tho its good to have tanmen's lynch off me it seems the mafia wants to lynch me off so they can kill again

as for suspicious action i think condog and luke
condog for the many random illogical outbursts
luke for sneaky suspisions cast on me which is obviously a trap..

also we should lynch someone this time since its going to be harder to kill off mafia later. that being said ill jump on the lynch train for anyone that makes a decent case. well one that i dont sleep with the sleeps in

yeah deathnote themed, sakujou? eliminate.

yeah msn would be better

C~Dog

Smash Champion
I personally think it should be someone who is fairly inactive in the game, because they aren't of much use to us. But not Arrow, because his death would show us nothing at this point.
This seems like a good idea. The least active players so far (not counting arrow) are:

Ilag, Afropony, Leish, Planetstereo.

If any of you want to not be lynch in a brutual and downright hideous manner, might wanna get out here and participate ;D

M

+9999999999
NNID
Meteor
If you pay attention to the message quoted by Vyse outlining Tanman's death, you would notice it's not something Leisha or I LAG would really be capable of writing. Afropony I'm not sure, I don't read much from him. Though it does indeed sound like something Stereo could come up with, his motivation for making Tanman his first victim would be a bit obscure.

C~Dog

Smash Champion
If you pay attention to the message quoted by Vyse outlining Tanman's death, you would notice it's not something Leisha or I LAG would really be capable of writing. Afropony I'm not sure, I don't read much from him. Though it does indeed sound like something Stereo could come up with, his motivation for making Tanman his first victim would be a bit obscure.
Not to poke holes in your idea, but whatif vyse wrote the letter?

Hmm...we should lynch vyse >=D

M

+9999999999
NNID
Meteor
Oh yes, good point. It would be nice if Vyse made it clear whether that was him or not. =P

Anyways, Afropony is probably the one who stands out most at the moment. I'll have to give it a little think over though. Some sleep would be nice. x__x

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
i thought vyse wrote it o.o'

planet stereo is making more sense to me. maybe because its so late. but i remember him backing tanmen, he could have done so that he could kill him later and look innocent after. but if that wrong then we lose another town person >.<

hmm but if planet stereo did it then he would be single handingly controlling the mafia to vote for it before the nightphase.. which is unlikly i think

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
What can i reveal? Like, i can say im a townsperson... oh wait that doesnt work. I suspected Connor at one point? What do i reveal?

And yeah i do want to Lynch Arrow coz he's not participatin'.
Im not sure what your getting at and how it points to me. Hold on... blah blah blah...
I think you misunderstand, I wasnt saying if you were a marfia as in you (spilce) I was saying if you in a universal hypothtical way, I wasnt singling you out at all

as for you arrow I was merely putting forth ideas and suggestions to get people thinking, it is a game and I am contributing, call me suspicious if you want but thats just how I see it,
and I also said at the same time that it is just as likely not to be you arrow but rather someone trying to set you up.

so far all we are doing is going around in circles, any ideas where we go from here?

I LAG

Smash Lord
hmmm alot has gone on while i was sleeping. you people need to sleep more <.<
if that was a death note made by the mafia then it definitely looks like planetstereo's style.
also if you look at his posts he looks very mafia imo.
i got school so i might have to vote now and change my vote if i get back in time.
[VOTE: Planetstereo]

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
You got me guys, It's true, I'm actually a Mafia member.
Only, if you try to Lynch me, I'll god lynch everyone first.

Also, the DeathNote theme sounds really good.
The cop would have the Shinigami eyes. lol.
We could probably figure out how to make it work.

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
I haven't been active because most of this discussion took place very late at night, and Ricky is right, i dont write things that sophisticated xD

Its a very difficult decision to decide who to lynch, ill have to read through the posts and see who could be up to trouble.

C~Dog

Smash Champion
Um i said i was leaning toward them. Not that i have my noose ready to hang the ****s.

*rollseyes*

M

+9999999999
NNID
Meteor
Why are you leaning towards Afropony and Planetstereo specifically when you know now that Vyse wrote the message before?

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
i am pretty sure its vyse tho seems like hes writing style
but there no real benift for him to write it to frame someone else
there is no real benfit for anyone else to frame vyse either
so either its not a clue or not vyse. wish vyse would clarify if he wrote it or not

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
A lone man stood in the middle of the town, shouting forth absurdities. Truth, or lies? In a time such as this, the townspeople, mafia or otherwise, could not see any benefit in letting an outsider stir commotion in their small town. In an act betraying their savagery, they took the lone stranger to a makeshift noose and he kicked until his lungs drew no more breath.

Sieg, a stranger, has been stranged to death.

Also for the record, nothing Sieg said should be considered substantial, at least, I haven't told him anything.

Sieg

Smash Champion
Or is it?

Maybe that death was a ruse?

Maybe this is all an elaborate plan for Vyse to retain his power.

I guess you'll have to decide.

Sieg the informant has appeared!

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Please don't post in here repeatedly if you aren't in the game :X

From now on, posting in here without being a member of the current game and still alive will get you warnings/infractions :(

I just don't want people OUTSIDE of the game influencing it, when it should just be the people inside the game.

Sorry dude.

I was hoping you'd be in this game Michael, since I thought you'd probably enjoy it.
You can be in the deathnote edition next time rounnd though :)

Top Bottom