• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OzMafia: Mafia wins! - MSN Mafia tommorrow @ 9pm (Friday)

M

+9999999999
NNID
Meteor
Fine. I'd argue against lynching PlanetStereo because he's being quite inactive and we won't be able to reeeaaally draw out whether he was mafia or not, but I really cbf'd right now.

[Vote: Planetstereo]

Splice

Smash Hero
They should never reveal who the Doc is. The cop should keep it to himself.
So if he does find out, totally dont let the Mafia in on it.

I LAG

Smash Lord
when i think about it i'm not even like 20% sure stereo is mafia
i just want to lynch somebody and hope he is mafia lol

C~Dog

Smash Champion
Also just for clarification, is it possible for our Cop to uncover who the Doc is in their investigation?
No, only to discover that he is a townie. Special roles cannot be uncovered via investigating, jsut like they are not revealed if the person is lynched or murdered.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
well as much as I hate to do this to my buddy stero it looks like you've all made up your minds so I'll put the final nail in the coffin [VOTE: PLANETDEAD]

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Like a town possessed, or a scared flock of sheep, it came to a conclusion. One vote turned to two, turned to a majority as the cascade of fear came crushing down on planetstereo. He was led on quietly, without a word to the noose. He offered maybe a quick glance, and didn't respond when asked if he had any final words. Maybe he was guilty? or perhaps he had just lost all faith in the humanity they were trying to save in the first place.

planetstereo, a townsperson has been hung.

So far the following have been lynched.

Tanman: Townsperson
planetstereo: Townsperson

It is now the night time cycle.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
A horror film at least, isn't real. This town was facing a grim reality, a reality in which the evil of mankind seeks to tear itself asunder from the shadows of our own hearts. In the black of night, I was left yet another letter foretelling the tragic death of yet another player in this most regrettable play.

Greetings Vyse,

The Mafia have again met to determine the fate of the despicable souls of the town.

We have cast a facade over their eyes, and in their ignorance they have turned upon each other like animals.

In their folly, they have slain an innocent, his blood to stain their hands for the rest of the ages. And yet they think themselves better than us.

Another must die tonight. His name: Siyro. And in his wake, the inhabitants of the town will tear at each others throats, baying for blood, hungry for vengence.

And we shall join them.

Yours sincerely,

X

Regrettably, I could not shout a warning loud enough for the town to hear. I am but an audience to this twisted play after all. Siyro was a promising individual but alas, a wrench came down on the back of his head, and his story reached the end of its final chapter.

The dramatis personae as it were, just lost another member.

Siyro, a townsperson, has been bludgeoned to death.

Murdered:
Tanman - Townsperson
Siyro - Townsperson

Lynched:
planetstereo - Townsperson

It is now Day 3 - Day Cycle.

M

+9999999999
NNID
Meteor
Haha, by that process you would more than likely be next, Afropony.

...Oh crap. I've jinxed it. -locks self in room-

Anyway our numbers are growing quite short, we have to start making some reeeeaaally wise decisions today.

Splice

Smash Hero
They're always lynching the dudes i think are innocent.

I hope the cop did some searching last night. Cop, tell us who is innocent!

Its hard to make wise decisions in this game. Coz everything we know could be lies. pretty ghey.

C~Dog

Smash Champion
Mmm best bet atm would prolly be to get the cop to tell us the results of the search. Assuming Siyro wasnt the cop of course.

Which would suck ;_;

M

+9999999999
NNID
Meteor
They're always lynching the dudes i think are innocent.

I hope the cop did some searching last night. Cop, tell us who is innocent!

Its hard to make wise decisions in this game. Coz everything we know could be lies. pretty ghey.
If the cop notes who is innocent, they could:

A) Still be lying and mafia,
B) Only make obvious to the mafia who the cop is, and who the doctor isn't.

Splice

Smash Hero
Luke and Arrow were not online when Vyse made that post.

So unless the Mafia are deciding who to lynch without discussin with each other, or if Vyse withheld their decision and posted at a random time, both of them should be innocent.
Again, i could be totally wrong.

Splice

Smash Hero
If the cop notes who is innocent, they could:

A) Still be lying and mafia,
B) Only make obvious to the mafia who the cop is, and who the doctor isn't.
We could use A to our advantage, by testing them. They would be number one suspicion, it'll become a battle of tact.

B at least this way we get some information, im sure we can get the doctor to protect the cop assuming the Doctor isn't dead.

Like i said before, if the cop cant tell us anything, he might as well be dead. So just one bit of information would help.

Splice

Smash Hero
We dont trust anyone. We keep going until whoever is faking cop tells us someone is Mafia, before we trust them. And if they just tell us "This guy is a townsperson" We keep that in mind, but dont do anything.

Then hopefully if the real cop is alive, he'll eventually step in and everything will go fine, i assume.
Someone think through what could happen i cbf.

M

+9999999999
NNID
Meteor
Alright. I think I have an idea, it might be a bit risky to pull off but I think I know what I'm doing.

I am the cop.

I want the doctor to protect me tonight.

I know who another innocent is, but will not note his name yet, as it will make him the next likely target for lynching tonight if I am protected.

If the doctor is to protect me tonight, they should obviously not reveal themselves today.

In order to best weed out the innocents I have deducted this possibility.

I so far know of myself and another person to be innocent of the remaining 8 people. The doctor, has a good chance of not being the one I investigated yesterday. This makes 3.

If the doctor protects me tonight I can either uncover a mafia for us to rally against, or find another townie, making a possible 4 altogether.

As one person will die tonight, this will limit our total number of players to 7

4 out of 7 people is a good way to lynch the mafia with ease. But I think the best way to secure this would be to take a crack at lynching someone today as well.

Because I know who the innocent person is, and I don't want to make their identity obvious, I'm going to suggest EITHER Splice, Condog, or Arrow because it's clear at this point everyone is finding them most suspicious. AND It will in the end make things much easier for sure. =P

If anyone has any issues, bring it up now and I would be happy to discuss a solution without having us all ****ed over.

C~Dog

Smash Champion
Loll just a thought, are we allowed to use out of game info to influence how we play the game? Like, online times, etc? Or is that metagaming? LOLLL

Splice

Smash Hero
Ok Meteor, i trust you.

Its perfect, but this is what i propose to you ; If you dont find one person who is Mafia in the next three days, i totally suspect you of being a fake cop. If i'm still alive.
I really want to trust you 100%. If you find enough townspeople to narrow the search tell us.
Also, because we dont know if Siyro was the doctor, it might be wise to tell us now so you dont get killed with the information. Do we get told who was doctor or cop when they die? That would get rid of so many problems and make this bearable.

So who do we lynch today? I guess thats the most immediate thing.

M

+9999999999
NNID
Meteor
I really want to trust you 100%. If you find enough townspeople to narrow the search tell us.
Also, because we dont know if Siyro was the doctor, it might be wise to tell us now so you dont get killed with the information. Do we get told who was doctor or cop when they die? That would get rid of so many problems and make this bearable.
Well, if I die tonight, then the doctor would not still be alive to have protected me. Then you will know both are gone.

If I spill the information, they die and the plan fails.

M

+9999999999
NNID
Meteor
As for the lynching today, I strongly believe that Splice, you take one for the team and be forever be known as a hero in this town (lol), or we just up and kill Condog.

Fact being that you both are the most contributive here, which will be able to tell us more than the previous losses from inactive people which has provided us with no answers so far.

If one of you two claims to be the cop I can just as easily deduce you to be mafia and announce the other townsperson, and get the doctor to join with us in an effort to have you lynched mercilessly.

I LAG

Smash Lord
so meteor is the cop. i knew he was town.
i am thinking of lynching afropony but meteor didn't list him
so i now i am thinking splice is most likely mafia

Splice

Smash Hero
Unless you survive tonight and you are Mafia, but the doctor is still dead.
Im trusting you atm, dw.

But Meteor if you die tonight and dont tell us whose innocent...
Like i still suspect Connor but if you know he's innocent that'll like help a ton.

But w/e. If you got plans you got plans. :)

M

+9999999999
NNID
Meteor
Afropony's death would be as useful as the previous ones so far. Which is NOT AT ALL, considering he's done practically nothing in this thread.

C~Dog

Smash Champion
Uh...what? This all hinges on the doc being alive, the mafia aiming for you, and most importantly, you not being mafia. Your plan is entirely based on your wordm we are just to accept that you are innocent. DS could have been the cop or the doc, or any of the people who have not posted yet could be the cop or doc. You are the only one who seems to benefit from this without risk. =/

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
I thought it gets accounted what role they are once they were lynched? so are they only announced as a townie?

Poor DS =/ hopefully he wasn't the doctor or else we could be in a bit of trouble since Ricky announced hes a cop and would be potential mafia prey.

I'm going to go along with Ricky's plan since i feel i can trust him most atm.

Splice

Smash Hero
;) i c.

I say we up and kill condog lol. Obviously.
My ideas are all logical, connors are not.

Still, its a good idea, and it will help. Why do you think Im Mafia ILAG? I thought we were friends.

C~Dog

Smash Champion
If he's lying, then thats 2 townies who will die in one night, with more to follow.

Its gonna take something better than that to get my trust =/

Splice

Smash Hero
There is like 1/8 chance of that being true. Thats a pretty small risk.
Condog is thinking how im thinking, except i want it to be true that Meteor is a cop, so im just believing it coz im not made out for all this Skullduggery.

I bet that was the wrong word.

Top Bottom