• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OzMafia: Mafia wins! - MSN Mafia tommorrow @ 9pm (Friday)

Splice

Smash Hero
Ok everyone, lets all choose say 5 people to vote for, that way we can make the choices more easily.
Arrow is definitely a nomination, it'll will show us how the Mafia choose to kill, or kill a Mafia member.

Connor and Leisha, just coz i choose not to forget the early stuff, every possible slip up is useful to us.

Following Meteors idea of someone who has not participated, but not Arrow, i would vote Planetstereo.
Im also suspicious of Meteor. O_.o

Also Vyse totally wrote the letter thing , he writes like that.

I LAG

Smash Lord
hmmm the 5 people i am suspicious of are
1. planetstereo
2. splice
3. Condog
4. Leisha
5. i got no clue

the people i think are town

1. meteor

Splice

Smash Hero
What makes you so suspicious of me, Splice?
Dude, im not SO suspicious. Just a lil'.

Only because you saying we should vote for someone who hasn't participated, apart from Arrow. Why shouldnt we vote for Arrow unless he's Mafia and you want him alive?

Like, you did say it wont show us anything, but i think it'll show us just as much as voting for anyone else that has participated only a little.

So trying to save someone using logic i dont understand, i call suspicious.
Unless someone would care to explain this logic to me?

M

+9999999999
NNID
Meteor
Well, I'm not going to back up my judgement at the moment, because every little detail seems to be changing peoples opinions about another, but I think Condog, Leisha, Splice and Afropony seem to be quite suspicious.

Splice is pretty much drawing attention to himself quite easily by accusing eeevvvvvvvveryone.

Condog has raised a number of procedures in order to protect the townspeople, though I've noticed every single one has had one flaw, that would screw us over in the end. It's seeming almost intentional.

Leisha is consistantly changing her behaviour. That's all I've noticed. This hardly makes her that suspicious, but I don't think she's capable of keeping a straight face for long. All it would take is a bit of pressure.

And I can't remember why I was suspicious about Afropony, but I am. >=(

Splice

Smash Hero
That said i have an idea.

So we get the cop to keep checking people until he finds a Mafia person. Then he comes up and says
"This dudes a Mafia person" so we kill that person. If the person is Mafia, hooray, get the doctor to protect the cop.

If the killed person is a townsperson, then we know that the guy posing as a cop is Mafia.

Its a sacrifice, but it should would help. A lot.

M

+9999999999
NNID
Meteor
Dude, im not SO suspicious. Just a lil'.

Only because you saying we should vote for someone who hasn't participated, apart from Arrow. Why shouldnt we vote for Arrow unless he's Mafia and you want him alive?

Like, you did say it wont show us anything, but i think it'll show us just as much as voting for anyone else that has participated only a little.

So trying to save someone using logic i dont understand, i call suspicious.
Unless someone would care to explain this logic to me?
Now that he has shown himself and is becoming more of an active member I'm not really worried if the majority lynch Arrow. I still think there a better choices though at this point in the game.

Splice

Smash Hero
Im only accusing 5 people Meteor.
Just coz one of them is you ;)

Ive noticed that thing about Leisha too, and same with Connor.

No-one explained to me why voting for Arrow wouldnt help.

Splice

Smash Hero
Fair enough then Meteor. (my last post was supposed to go before yours)

Regardless, i wont be voting to lynch you. Anyone like MY IDEA??? lets talk about that.

I LAG should now be used as a voting puppet, going towards the majority to make sure we always get a lynch.

I LAG

Smash Lord
i wont vote for anyone. just those 4 people if some other people are willing to vote.
so basically right now the people we are considering lynching are
1. planetstereo - coz he is suspicious
2. splice - acting very mafia
3. condog - same as splice
4. leisha - acting strange now
5. afropony - we dont know but we dont like him

i probably shouldn't of done this because planetstereo did one of these and thats why i suspect him to be mafia

Splice

Smash Hero

So we get the cop to keep checking people until he finds a Mafia person. Then he comes up and says
"This dudes a Mafia person" so we kill that person. If the person is Mafia, hooray, get the doctor to protect the cop.

If the killed person is a townsperson, then we know that the guy posing as a cop is Mafia.

So anyway. this idea. yeah?

It seems like the best way to utilize the cop. Someone, respond to my idea plz.

C~Dog

Smash Champion

* What if the cop gets killed before he can reveal his finidings?

* What if someone impersonates the cop and reveals false findings?

* What if the doc is killed while we are waiting for the cop?

* What if the mafia pose as a cop and then accuse one another in order to lay a false trail?

C~Dog

Smash Champion
Oh and meteor, care to propose a foolproof idea that can either net us a mafia lynch or communicate with the cop without putting him at risk and being sure of his identity?

No?

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
The cop idea wont work, anyone can impersonate them... whoever is the cop should just keep their identity hidden, because its going to be alot harder for us to figure out who the mafia is. Although we do need to know who the cop is to get the information...

gosh its hard ._. baaaah

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Just to let you guys know, this day will end at 9pm tommorrow (IE Wednesday)

Get cracking, and start awarding those votes

So far we have:

planetstereo: 1 vote

C'mon guys, work together. Support or reject each other's ideas and cast your votes if you wish to vote.

Splice

Smash Hero
* What if the cop gets killed before he can reveal his finidings?

* What if someone impersonates the cop and reveals false findings?

* What if the doc is killed while we are waiting for the cop?

* What if the mafia pose as a cop and then accuse one another in order to lay a false trail?
*Then nothing will happen. Unless the Mafia impersonates him.

In which case (you shouldve read it properly :mad:)

*If someone impersonates the cop and gives us a townsperson for Mafia, we will know the poser is Mafia. Do you not understand?

*The doc was just additional. It doesnt matter.

*Then one of them will end up dying anyway and it'll be lols

Condog you need to understand it better.
Afro, it might take a long time, but if the Mafia say "we're a cop" then we can use that.
Dudes, if this plan doesnt go through than Vyse might as well take away the cop.
Coz the Cop is going to take a while to get a lead anyway. this is the only secure way to use a cop as far as i can tell.

[Vote: Planetstereo]
(Coz he was an idiot and came in saying random stuff before and that didnt help at all)

Splice

Smash Hero
Condog, we have to lynch someone this time, are you kidding me?

Change Vote
[Vote: Condog]

Splice

Smash Hero
Woo! Proof that threats work.

ILAG vote for Planetstereo, ok? He's at the top of the list.
I'll change my vote not right now. Its still on you Connor. For emphasis.

Splice

Smash Hero
Or you could just change it now and stop being an idiot?
Your the one that couldnt comprehend my idea with the cop properly gawsh.
Gawsh Connor, lighten up. Its not like anyones going to die.

... oh yeah~

[Vote : planetstereo]

C~Dog

Smash Champion
*If someone impersonates the cop and gives us a townsperson for Mafia, we will know the poser is Mafia. Do you not understand?
But how do you know that either of them are telling the truth?!?!?! The mafia could be either of them, and lying to get the other in trouble!! Do you not understand?!

*The doc was just additional. It doesnt matter.
Of course the doc matters! He can protect someone from being killed! How is that not important????

Splice

Smash Hero
But how do you know that either of them are telling the truth?!?!?! The mafia could be either of them, and lying to get the other in trouble!! Do you not understand?

Ok man, listen, right?

if one guy says he is the cop and is Mafia - We kill the guy he says is Mafia. if not Mafia, we know the poser cop is Mafia.

if one guy says he is the cop and is a cop - then we will know when we kill the guy he says is Mafia and it is Mafia

if two people say they are cop, 1 cop and 1 Mafia - Then we choose either one, and it'll either reveal that one is telling the truth and that the other is lying, or vice versa (same thing). If the Mafia guy says its the cop, and the cop says its the other Mafia guy, then we get the doctor to protect the cop and tell them both that the real cop will find the other Mafia. So the Mafia cant do anything lest they risk revealing themselves and well, they'll know who the cop is but we'll have them by the balls.

If two people say they are the cop, 2 mafia - then they are both dumb. We kill one of the people they choose, it'll be a townsperson, we know the pretender was Mafia. then we test the other Mafia member, he'll reveal himself two.

If all three get involved - The real cop will be saying they are both Mafia. And the Mafia will be saying the same. So, we kill any one of them. As long as we have 4 people alive at this point, we'll be able to kill all the Mafia as they'll have reveled themselves in a foolish ploy.

Get it? Get it yet Connor?

Splice

Smash Hero
Okay then. cop, read my last post before this. Take heed of my awesome powerful word.

How many votes do we need for Planetstereo to get Lynced? we have 4.
If we have 10 players we need 6, if we have 9 players we need 5. lemme check.

M

+9999999999
NNID
Meteor
But how do you know that either of them are telling the truth?!?!?! The mafia could be either of them, and lying to get the other in trouble!! Do you not understand?

Ok man, listen, right?

if one guy says he is the cop and is Mafia - We kill the guy he says is Mafia. if not Mafia, we know the poser cop is Mafia.

if one guy says he is the cop and is a cop - then we will know when we kill the guy he says is Mafia and it is Mafia

if two people say they are cop, 1 cop and 1 Mafia - Then we choose either one, and it'll either reveal that one is telling the truth and that the other is lying, or vice versa (same thing). If the Mafia guy says its the cop, and the cop says its the other Mafia guy, then we get the doctor to protect the cop and tell them both that the real cop will find the other Mafia. So the Mafia cant do anything lest they risk revealing themselves and well, they'll know who the cop is but we'll have them by the balls.

If two people say they are the cop, 2 mafia - then they are both dumb. We kill one of the people they choose, it'll be a townsperson, we know the pretender was Mafia. then we test the other Mafia member, he'll reveal himself two.

If all three get involved - The real cop will be saying they are both Mafia. And the Mafia will be saying the same. So, we kill any one of them. As long as we have 4 people alive at this point, we'll be able to kill all the Mafia as they'll have reveled themselves in a foolish ploy.

Get it? Get it yet Connor?
All of this will be irrelevant if either the Cop or the Doc die tonight. =/

Splice

Smash Hero
No it wont. Think about it.

Anyway, we wont know if the cop dies tonight. so if they dont we might as well utilise the fact that we (might) have a cop.

Meteor, its the only option we have, apart from "Pretend we dont have a cop"

Top Bottom