• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OzMafia: Mafia wins! - MSN Mafia tommorrow @ 9pm (Friday)

I LAG

Smash Lord
splice i think your mafia because your suspicious, at one stage you wanted to lynch meteor.

i think condog is town because has played this game before and he if he was mafia he wouldn't be stupid enough to draw this much attention to him.

i think meteor is town because i trust him and have always suspected him as a town person

I LAG

Smash Lord
ok i'm going to bed now so i might as well vote just incase

[VOTE: Splice]

i have just always suspected him as mafia. i did suspect condog as mafia earlier but now he seems more town.

M

+9999999999
NNID
Meteor
Well Condog, if you're not on our side to lynch Splice today, he's more than trusting enough to take you out of the game. =P

I mean, I'm personally edging moreso towards lynching Splice (no offense if you're innocent), but if you're not willing to trust me on this, then I really have no choice other than to make this easier for us by taking the other road.

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
well i think that meteor is telling the truth, i am sure hes thought this out, seems risky tho
gotta a feeling i know who he investigated.. i dont think i should say cause he didn't
this makes condog and splice the most suspicious in my book
has anyone got anything to disern these 2 for me

Splice

Smash Hero
Dayummmm

BTW if Condog turns out to be Mafia i'll be sad. And really bored. Actually it'll be worse if he isn't Mafia.

Despite the fact that Meteor could totally be Mafia right now, Everyone has to be wary of him til the moment when he finds out who a Mafia person is.

(lol Last minute advice post)

C~Dog

Smash Champion
Hmm, i guess it pretty much would've been the same way, except the cop tells us who they already know are whom. Thats how ive always played it xDDDD

In retrospect, this game is a lot harder than i thought. Maybe cos its on the forums and not on IRC lollllll

C~Dog

Smash Champion
Usually we know who the cop is from day 1 tho. Its just weird cos we got that 1 turn delay this time. Oh, and it started at night before too.

M

+9999999999
NNID
Meteor
Hmm, i guess it pretty much would've been the same way, except the cop tells us who they already know are whom. Thats how ive always played it xDDDD

In retrospect, this game is a lot harder than i thought. Maybe cos its on the forums and not on IRC lollllll
Well, the issue with that is imo, that if I were to say that, the person I announce would surely die tonight, and all of last night's work would have been in vain. This also means we'd lack the number of real townies to take action against the mafia.

Splice

Smash Hero
Its obvious who the Townsperson Meteor discovered is.

This game is hard. But now its moving along nicely thanks to Meteor.

Also, when Condog and I have been cleared out of the way, i suggest you move onto people like luke who have contributed a little, but not enough to be in the limelight.

Our success totally depends on if Meteor is the cop, we've already invested so much trust

C~Dog

Smash Champion
Yeah thats true...tho i guess the doc could take a gamble and protect either of you, since the mafia could either go for: you (cop), townie (revealed innocent), or random townie. Since if the mafia dont target you tonight a townie will die anyway, it might be worth taking a chance like that, since any mafia worth his own brains wouldnt target the cop, since they are the most likely target for protection. Would you be willing to take the chance, or just stick with this plan? Either way, a townie dies tonight =/

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
The thing I like about playing this on a forum is that it gives people time to analyse each other's moves. We are DEFINITELY doing a DeathNote themed one next time.

I just want to clarify two things:

1. When a person dies, I don't reveal their special role
2. When a cop investigates, I don't reveal their special role.

Also Splice's use of forum info to deduce possibilities is an amazing strategy.
I liken it to comparing who is in the room when decisions are made and not.

Splice

Smash Hero
W00T im amazing.

Vyse, if the Mafia target someone who is being protected, do they not kill anyone during the night phase?

Coz it sounds like thats what Condogs post implied, and now i want to know. Thankyou.

M

+9999999999
NNID
Meteor
Yeah thats true...tho i guess the doc could take a gamble and protect either of you, since the mafia could either go for: you (cop), townie (revealed innocent), or random townie. Since if the mafia dont target you tonight a townie will die anyway, it might be worth taking a chance like that, since any mafia worth his own brains wouldnt target the cop, since they are the most likely target for protection. Would you be willing to take the chance, or just stick with this plan? Either way, a townie dies tonight =/
As you may notice now, you've just made that even more of a difficult situation by noting it yourself. I was actually hoping for the doc to be the only one to notice and take advantage of that in secret. =/

Oh well.

C~Dog

Smash Champion
W00T im amazing.

Vyse, if the Mafia target someone who is being protected, do they not kill anyone during the night phase?

Coz it sounds like thats what Condogs post implied, and now i want to know. Thankyou.
No, nor is it revealed whowas targetted. Just that someone was targetted, and that the doc protected them (who is alos not named).

C~Dog

Smash Champion
Also, (sorry for the triple post) thats actually a pretty large gamble to take in and of itself. Thats assuming that the mafia is made up of the stupid people who wouldnt take note of that =/

Splice

Smash Hero
Ok thats pretty sweet.
Well not now that its been revealed because Connor is silly.

I might have figured out what Meteor wants to happen. He's smart and careful.

These are people who i think are suspicious : 1.Leisha 2.Afropony 3.Luke
Get 'em cop. Doctor, protect cop.

This is assuming Meteor IS the cop. If not, totally wrong, if he is, then i think I am right.

IMO if Connor is innocent lynch one of those 3.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
my contribution is quality not quatity my friend (like suggesting a death note themed game, I mean cmon), and I'm really only online between 1145pm till 8am (when I'm at work)

I just thought of a riducolosy good stragery that I dont think I should reveal, but you should all be really jealous of me, and I wouldnt be too trusting of metoer yet, that said he could be the cop and just be sick of us going around in circles and decided to take a risk.

so where we going with this guys

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Why though? just because Ive been sitting back and reading on the discussion? As for me I'm not sure about my decision as of yet, but apparently I'm not so good in splices books at the moment. ill decide my answer at some point tonight.

Splice

Smash Hero
Its not coz of what youve done, lol.

Its just from what Meteor has said i can get a good idea of his opinions.

Im going to die tonight, so im trying to help.

Splice

Smash Hero
Not saying that those are his opinions. Im just making an estimated guess.

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
after careful consideration
i think chu and afropony is townie think he mixed in some suspicious luke to lead us off the trail
[vote: Splice]
i dont think ill change my mind, sick of running away from the most obvious mafia.

Splice

Smash Hero
Might as well get this over and done with.

[Vote:Splice]

I'm Doc btw. <.< but stick wif the plan and you might still pull through.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
hmm actually for reasons I wont explain just yet

[VOTE: SPLICE]

sorry splice, its time to dice (yes I know you all hate me)

I dont think splice is the doctor...

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Doesn't look like i have much of a choice but to vote splice since everyone else is, I kinda had my suspicions at the start anyways...

[vote:splice]

M

+9999999999
NNID
Meteor
Um. Voting for yourself? I don't think we'll change our mind if you're giving yourself a vote expecting some sympathy in the form of changing our votes. =P

And saying you're the doc? A bit of a silly move considering that you would have said the plan wouldn't work earlier if we were to lynch you, as the doc is a clear necessity for my plan. This is either an attempt at getting yourself out of a tight spot, or you're trying to help my plan along which ultimately wouldn't change much in the end. The doc is either still here or long dead. It really can't be you at this point. Sorry man. If your innocent, thanks for this one.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
To clarify:

If the mafia target someone who is being protected, the mafia have essentially wasted a chance to murder a townie.

Top Bottom