• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OzMafia: Mafia wins! - MSN Mafia tommorrow @ 9pm (Friday)

Toshi

Smash Journeyman
Lol that was funny to read. Didn't expect the mafia to win so easily.

I could go for some MSN mafia.

planetstereo

Smash Ace
Yessss, I was right the whole time....
No seriously I was right
Lag, you stated the voting ball rolling everytime and it always was a towny, go and check if you want
Arrow followed suit with lag which is sus in and of itself
and finally condog was trying too hard

Sorry but we fail ;)

We tried to kill the smart ones
Awww thanks arrow, does that mean im smart :laugh:

Edit: So when will next game be?? (i think it would be ok to edit while game is not running wouldn't it vyse? - just this once?)

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
yeah it does
although planet and siyro didn't seem like threats we had to kill them off because they could figure it out, in their position
tanman just guessed, so we just killed him to cast some suspicion onto me but we thought it wouldn't be enough to kill me, and we were right :D (can only take risks like that at start.. u try it at the end u end up like splice lol)

well ill be one of the first to die next game lol

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Yeaaaaahh, MSN mafia tonight.
Gather the peeps, it'll be great.

I guess I'll run the first one, but then I want somebody else to take a crack so I can play.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
If anyone wants to play, add me by clicking the MSN icon under my username on the left (Or wherever your postbit is)

C~Dog

Smash Champion
Msn Mafia Aka The Most Hyper **** Ever!!! ~ Results And Stuff!!

Wow, we just finished our first game of msn Mafia, and i have to say, that **** was insane. I was the moderate so that vyse could play, and that was so god**** hard to keep track of everything xDDD

AND NOW RESULTS WOOO!!

MSN MAFIA NUMBER 1

Participants
1. Vyse - Mafia
2. Leisha - Cop
3. Tanman
4. Splice
5. Nixernator - Mafia
6. Ilag - Mafia
7. Arrow
8. Toshi
9. Meteor
10. Gopobox - Mafia
11. Edgegames - Doc

DAY 1
No one is lynched by the townies

NIGHT 1
Mafia murder Toshi
Leisha investigates Ilag
Edge protects Leisha

DAY 2
Tanman is lynched by Townies

NIGHT 2
Mafia murder Splice
Leisha investigates Meteor
Edge protects Leisha

DAY 3
Ilag is lynched by Townies

NIGHT 3
Mafia murder Meteor
Leisha investigates Vyse
Edge protects Leisha

DAY 4
Vyse is lynched by Townies

NIGHT 4
Mafia murder Edge
Leisha investigates Nix
Edge protects Leisha

DAY 5
Mafia are even with the Townies
MAFIA WIN!!

Admittedly, it was a bit easier for the mafia since someone quti at the start, so they had one more member than they should have xD Everyone was pretty good, sorry for me quitting halfway through, i tried to shout at someone with a voice message and it crached msn =S

Overall, very fun game, will definitely do it again. ^__^ One thing tho, if people could cut down on the spam and stay on topic, and not talk during the night, everything will be a lot easier for the moderator to handle, and thus more fun for you guys =D

Hope we have as much fun next week, unless someone else wants to mod, me and vyse can take turns moderating so we can play too =DD

Also, next time, im fine with the dead guys staying in the room as long as you dont talk at all xDDD and if everyone could change their name to something simple, that would be sooo much easier to handle lollll

EDIT: oh yeah and sorry for all the swearing LMAO i got a bit ragey at all you guys talkign at ngiht ~_~

EDIT2: also, sorry i want quite so verbose as Vyse was with the messages and stuff, its hard to come up with something coherent and magnificent when ive got so many convos running xDD

So yeah, fun time, gotta do it again ;D

Sieg

Smash Champion
Yeah sorry guys, just got unlucky with some invites there lol.

I'll play next time I promise.

I LAG

Smash Lord
that game was really fun.
*Hi-5's mafia members*

after being mafia twice if i am town next game i am going to know how mafia think and who is mafia.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I wish I hadnt missed this, sounds like fun but I'm never really free or awake at 9pm...
forums is good enough for me though, we should get a massive game going with all kinds of crazy rules, like deathnote rules, the mafia can purchase eyes that let them investagate like a cop does to find the cops and doctors but in return they die in a set amount of turns,
or some rule where you have a few cops (in a massive game mind you) and 1 of them is L and has ****ed ip OP rules or something, and 1 of the mafia is kira and has likewise ****ed up OP rules

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
******** first end game.. mafia should have one by day 3... since at day we lynched 1 and night they killed a townie and if it was 2 v2 in day 5 then it was 4v4 in day 3 lol dont think i did that right but the right logic is there... unless someone left around day 3-5 and screwed us the townies totally had it

Tanman

Smash Journeyman
Well, if Vyse doesn't want to mod another forum based one, I'll give it a shot. At least then I won't die... >_>

Provided Vyse gives the A-ok for me to run it in this thread, of course. Might add some extra roles too.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
For sure Tanman, you can make a new thread.

I'm just REALLY busy right now. Uni assignments all over the place for the next few weeks :X

Top Bottom