• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OWNTU & Noob Testament Present: 4xT

OTRU...

Smash Champion
yo Will u def need to get this day off, we kinda need your help if we wanna do well @ this tourney, Max is def gonna play with us so our roster will be:
skrach
sheer
colbol
xyz (get the day off son!)
Rx
max
otru
dop

Zoro

Smash Champion
yo Will u def need to get this day off, we kinda need your help if we wanna do well @ this tourney, Max is def gonna play with us so our roster will be:
skrach
sheer
colbol
Rx
max
otru
dop
so max is Noob testament now?

or is it just for the day?
lol

FloridaMeister

Smash Apprentice
In Melee the general rules for crews was 4 to 7 (5 and 2 alternates) members...

A 4-man crew could have 3 people with 4 lives and one with 3

Mankosuki on FloridaMeister said:
*edit: **** it, I hate following links that make me switch names.
This is Colbol...

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
skrach
sheer
colbol
Rx
max
otru
dop
I heard that Max quit Brawl.

I wish people wouldn't be quitters.

OTRU...

Smash Champion
ok I need to make sure that we will have enough time cuz we only have about 6 hours to use the theater room, so I need all crews to reconfirm their attendance given that we are less than 2 weeks away from this... Im pretty sure if we have 8 crews going at it we should finish on time.

So how many crews are SURE that they will be here?

HYPE HYPE

this is for the title remember that!! if u dont come, u cant claim the title of best crew in Florida! for those who care that is...

ohh and ive heard TNT > FIU ??? we'll know in 2 weeks...

lol

tru

:tnt:

Zoro

Smash Champion
**** thats alot of members

Wato will definitely be there

we are only going to have a 5 man crew and we are all going snake and metaknight. prepare yourself

I kid

Gingerr

Smash Lord
lol at Nexus crew getting ****ed and Blockstunners just taking Ryan.
Either this is old, or it looks like a crew discussion needs to happen between Nexus and BS.

OTRU...

Smash Champion
Read, Date Change!! Important!

I went to the office to rent the theater room and unfortunately its already reserved for the 28th, so I reserved it for sunday 29th! We can only use it from 12pm until 5pm, which is still enough time to do the crew battle tourney, given that we will have at most 6 crews.

So you guys will have to be here at 11 am to register, which will be done at my apartment and then once thats done we will move at noon to the theater room.

sorry for the unexpected date change, nothing I could do about it... I hope everyone can still make it.

If you have any questions u can call me at 321 2798582 or IM me at livinitup04 09

xoff: hook it up with an update on the first page :)

Top Bottom