• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OWNTU & Noob Testament Present: 4xT

ghaudephaede010

Smash Journeyman
Man, I cannot decide if I want to go to this or not... I mean, my "crew" is only four members as it is... But I needed to tag this so I can keep up.

*Decisions decisions*

This should probably go down at gigs.

OTRU...

Smash Champion
It cant go down at the gigabits on the 21st because there wont be enough time for crews.

On another note if the crews roster reaches 10 + crews I will talk to mwarhead to see if we can do this at gigs on the same date. So far we only have 8 crews who have confirmed their attendance, I didnt count the panhandlers since none of them have confirmed their attendance.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
dude forget gdx i already posted my roster and i already talked to polmex about all this...
so much anger. at the time Polmex wasnt decided about which crew he was gonna be in for this tourney, but he decided to be in yours. I said that a page or so ago. I also said that polmex is most likely gonna be in my crew post-tournament

Samus_ABe

Smash Ace
so much anger. at the time Polmex wasnt decided about which crew he was gonna be in for this tourney, but he decided to be in yours. I said that a page or so ago. I also said that polmex is most likely gonna be in my crew post-tournament
i wasnt mad at ya gdx...i swear to god i have put an lol in front of everything i write online so ppl dont think im like mad/insulting..

ps im training a diddy player in sarasota who is getting pretty sick...and he even does some stuff that you dont =) better watch out for those barrel spikes

XoFF

Smash Journeyman
good call.

if you dont have a team and want to join ill make a "free agents" list so teams can pick up a needed 5th person. or even the free agents can make a team if it gets big enough.

Kamano

Smash Journeyman
ps im training a diddy player in sarasota who is getting pretty sick...and he even does some stuff that you dont =) better watch out for those barrel spikes
****it, stop laughing, that was too good and too gay at the same time

oh well, immediately after that happened I got revenge with a chain grab -> dair kill so it's all good.:)

XoFF

Smash Journeyman
its right up the road from gigabits, and ill have to wait on Otru, skrach, or sheer for the address. or if u know theyr address post it up plz. (bane?)

SaintAnger

Smash Journeyman
its in the same complex that bane lives in
Sweet. I have not yet been there which is why I did not know the location. Hopefully, all of my crew can make it to this. I know that Bane, Neo, and myself shall be there but as for the rest(AQUA, DETH, PERTHESEUS) I am not sure on their attendence. We will be having a summit to determine the future of our crew as well as try outs. If there is anyone in the Tampa area who is not part of a crew and wishes to join one, please contact me.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
If FIU can go, and for now its looking good, the dreamteam (idealistically) would be...

Seibrik(Captain)
Galeon
Chaz
Danny
Tommy G

Alts:
BoneSaw
8-Bit
Ruuku

If any of those can't make it i'll update the list.

_Raef_

Smash Apprentice
Roster Change

Hey XoFF, for my crew (GSM) can you REMOVE Polmex?

He's gone A-WALL and nobody's seen him in centuries.

I'll let you guys know when we have the FINAL ROSTER.
Please & thanks...

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Hey XoFF, for my crew (GSM) can you REMOVE Polmex?

He's gone A-WALL and nobody's seen him in centuries.

I'll let you guys know when we have the FINAL ROSTER.
Please & thanks...
i know his radiator in his car leaked the same weekend as brawl bash III, which is why he didnt go to that. So i'd assume he's been carless

eventually ill get the final roster list for you xoff, if we are even able to do it anymore

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
:( i can only ask for 1 saturday a month
and I chosed GIGS...
sorry TNT
i'm sure you'll **** without me.

:(:(

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC