• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OWNTU & Noob Testament Present: 4xT

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Alright. Sure.
Lets practice sometime.
You going to the tournament this weekend?
theres a tourney this weekend? o.O

also, I need a crew name. Any ideas from anyone are welcome

.........aaaaaaaaaaaaaand go!

OTRU...

Smash Champion
Theres no way any more than 3/4 crews is going to fit at our apartment. Better do it at gigs.
were not doing it at our apt, its gonna be at the theater room, if there happens to be more than 8 crews registered we will ask gigz to hold it at their place and they can take their share of the pot

EDIT: Queen are u gonna be with the swfl crew or do u wanna play with us?

xoff: ?!? is lambchops

lambchops: u got a list yet?

doodah: where u at kid! bring nexus with ya, hook it up with a list if u guys are down for this

XoFF

Smash Journeyman
you can put me down as coming with a crew. We just have to decide a name and finalize members, but we'll be there in some way, shape, or form!

Do you want me to edit this post or make a new one when everything is settled?
you can make new ones, i check this thread pretty often. and i prob wont be going over old posts too much i can imagine this thread getting big in the future

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
Well IF I do go to this, and if I get enough SWFL interested, then I'd probably crew with them (me, Rock, UI, phanna, shiz, mac, speed, shieikssbm, dew, ******)!!!

If I'm the only one interested in going (or only like 2 of us), then I wouldn't mind crewing with TNT!!!

But I dunno yet if I'm even interested/able to so we'll see!!!

:colorful:

SheerMadness

Smash Master
No sheer is the realistttt. =E

If the finals were a 5 man snake vs 5 man metaknight crew that would be too funny.

Angrylobster

Smash Lord
I think it'd be cool if it was handled like team tourneys for other fighting games, i.e only one of each character on a team. I'm not sure if it would work, but its food for thought.

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
I think it'd be cool if it was handled like team tourneys for other fighting games, i.e only one of each character on a team. I'm not sure if it would work, but its food for thought.
That sounds like good idea. Luckly WATO is already like that. well.. i try notto main what another person on the team is now.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
you can add Force as being in my crew also. Still not sure if we'll have anymore people, or an official name, but it will be finalized before the tourney

skrach8

Smash Lord

u know whats funny, skrach should have his own crew if thats the case, cuz i play every character in the fvcking game, now thats some fvckin soul food for thought, what you n!ggas think bout that.

quote it.

all you suckas just got mind gamed. FTW.

but on to more serious matters:
1. angry ur idea is genious. only not everyone is playing characters they like, just characters that pwn. cough MK cough cough, marth cough broken.

2. It would be sick if gigs could let us host this, or rather XoFF and OTRU. Is it 5 per person in crew battles?

3.Snake players up throw, down b *****, FYI only smart players can pull this off.

4. and 5. I heard NT ***** all other crews, but thats what ive heard. Pete u better be up here for this ****. U OWE ME, LOUIS A. MITCHELL III, that much, u know i always got you when u come up here. Skrach delivers the best herbal remedies know across the land, guaranteed to fix any ailment.

zoro link ditto mm i hear ur the best in the lands.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
I like how he complains about Marth being broken even though he used him in Melee. (no idea who he plays in Brawl)

Zoro

Smash Champion
omgz who says im the best in the lands?

no skrach i dont want to lose!! lol

link friendly tho

XoFF

Smash Journeyman
u know whats funny, skrach should have his own crew if thats the case, cuz i play every character in the fvcking game, now thats some fvckin soul food for thought, what you n!ggas think bout that.

quote it.

all you suckas just got mind gamed. FTW.

but on to more serious matters:
1. angry ur idea is genious. only not everyone is playing characters they like, just characters that pwn. cough MK cough cough, marth cough broken.

2. It would be sick if gigs could let us host this, or rather XoFF and OTRU. Is it 5 per person in crew battles?

3.Snake players up throw, down b *****, FYI only smart players can pull this off.

4. and 5. I heard NT ***** all other crews, but thats what ive heard. Pete u better be up here for this ****. U OWE ME, LOUIS A. MITCHELL III, that much, u know i always got you when u come up here. Skrach delivers the best herbal remedies know across the land, guaranteed to fix any ailment.

zoro link ditto mm i hear ur the best in the lands.

20 bucks and a twinkie says luis wasnt sober when he wrote this

kyon: added u to watos list

gdx: added force to your list

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
our official crew name is "Mindgames", if you want to change it in the 1st post

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
I don't see why The Goon Squad wouldn't hit this up...we're kinda split up a little bit, but I doubt it'd take too much persuasion to get people together.

Cake Eaters don't play Brawl...except for me....and Rohins (in WA)....and sometimes Renth (in PA)...so yeah, CE won't make this. It's up to the Goonies...yeah, buddy.

Our crew right now is:

Fenrir
.D0c. (Max)
Carlos
doc13
purekorea
Frames
Ted boosely
Juib

So, yeah...I really doubt all those will attend, but hey, we'll see, right?

XoFF

Smash Journeyman
I don't see why The Goon Squad wouldn't hit this up...we're kinda split up a little bit, but I doubt it'd take too much persuasion to get people together.

Cake Eaters don't play Brawl...except for me....and Rohins (in WA)....and sometimes Renth (in PA)...so yeah, CE won't make this. It's up to the Goonies...yeah, buddy.

Our crew right now is:

Fenrir
.D0c. (Max)
Carlos
doc13
purekorea
Frames
Ted boosely
Juib

So, yeah...I really doubt all those will attend, but hey, we'll see, right?

fosho.. team name the goon squad??

Top Bottom