• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OWNTU & Noob Testament Present: 4xT

Icekid

Smash Apprentice
Blockstunners
--------------
Icekid
Afro Thundah
Equi
Projekt84
Mystic
SabinX
Linguini?
Ryan Sparks
This is in no order. Just the people who are or might be going.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
OTRU, you should be our captain now, since I can't come, but i'll try my hardest to switch it out... well see.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Rukuu is no longer comming to this, so you can remove him from the list of players from FIU. We're still looking for an 8th but for now its just the 7 of us.

Zoro

Smash Champion
this is tru i did not notice

maybe we can run it later?

i dont htink the melee one will be that big it will probably end early

i dunno gigs cant change the date so im tryin to think of ways

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
The only way we can play is on Wi-Fi, since no smashfests have been planned. PM me your BC IF you want to play.
Sorry i don't do wi-fi too laggy try to come to the gigabits tourney & i'll decide there...we'll do friendlies but i may be doing the crew battle with another crew so this may be for nothing, its your decision if you wanna try anyways...

skrach8

Smash Lord
HEY. so i was talkin to my boy XYZ and he tells me there is a certain noob.... what was his name..... oh yeah HR MY NUTS (WHO GIVES A ****) who says hes better then me.

u say you place better then me in brawl tournies. dont be a noob son. plz keep my name out of ur mouth. ive only been to 2 tounies, one i placed third and another i placed 7th.

and if i remember correctly, i owned u in marth dittos. Is that ur main cuz it didnt seem like it.

let me explain y ull never be on my level.

1. I played melee
2. YOU SPAM ROLL, SIDE DODGE, FORWARD B. weak
3. ur mind games are weak.
4. ur name is HRNUT
5. I STILL BEAT YOU IN EVERY MARTH DITTO, EVEN THOUGH U NEVER APPROACH. U beat my other joke characters big woop.

dont talk **** unless you can back it up. alright young one

ignorant noobs these days. look what brawl has done. respect, learn to have it for your superiors. ur MY subordinate.

you could learn something.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i was starting to wonder what skrach was up to.

i dont think a ditto is gonna go very far in proving whos the better person...ive lost so many diddy dittos to people that im better than its stupid

you should play sonic at a time where i can watch, cause i know yours is better than mine even though you keep saying it isnt, and you can teach me though even though you keep saying you suck with him, but you cant help but suck alittle with sonic because of his lack of priority and his 2 and a half kill moves

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
HEY. so i was talkin to my boy XYZ and he tells me there is a certain noob.... what was his name..... oh yeah HR MY NUTS (WHO GIVES A ****) who says hes better then me.

u say you place better then me in brawl tournies. dont be a noob son. plz keep my name out of ur mouth. ive only been to 2 tounies, one i placed third and another i placed 7th.

and if i remember correctly, i owned u in marth dittos. Is that ur main cuz it didnt seem like it.

1. I played melee
4. ur name is HRNUT
5. I STILL BEAT YOU IN EVERY MARTH DITTO, EVEN THOUGH U NEVER APPROACH. U beat my other joke characters big woop.

ignorant noobs these days. look what brawl has done. respect, learn to have it for your superiors. ur MY subordinate.

Whoa slow down, i never said that i was better than you i said that i was trying to become the best marth in florida, those words never left my mouth so calm down, i've never bad mouthed you, and yeah even if you beat me in the dittos i beat you with zelda in which you had a one stock advantage because when i was shiek you killed me at like no percent, i played melee too by the ways i just never attended tournies...so just calm down...and xYz said to determine who's the better marth we'll just have to see who places better in more tournies so why don't you just attend some tournies...thats the only way to settle this...and those dittos taught me some things about my marth, thanks i play better now:laugh:

skrach8

Smash Lord
honestly HR NUT, u got really close to making me come back to smash. u were supposed talk mad **** back. so then i would have a reason to pwn. u would have been my rival. instead u were the bigger man. and cleared things up.

**** you. i apologize for being an idiot.

but sorry this game still sucks. i dont like it, i dont like the tourny scene, so i dont think ill be coming back.

and ur zelda..... well..... zelda is gay for upsmash, forward b, and down smash. johns, i think so, but whatever. approaching zelda is one of the hardest things when she isnt doing the same.

once again i apologize for being a douche. completely uncalled for.

u still camp like a mutha fvck. but so does everyone else.

skrach = johns all day.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834

1. I played melee
4. ur name is HRNUT

*****AA... how you gonna make me look bad!?!
i just said he wanted to be the best marth, and as of right now he said he's placing better than you. I mean thats smack talk, but at the lowest degree.

you my ***** still, and I own you in link dittos!!

skrach8

Smash Lord
lol people, i just made myself look like an ***.

frames, thank you, but i was a **** for no reason. ur a cool kid. where are the ROB COMBO VIDS?

GMONEY, my marth is garbage, check out HRNUTS IN YOUR MOUF. his marth is pretty good. pay no attention to my hate. thats all it is, haterade... pour it out.

my words escaped me.

Nerodragoon

Smash Apprentice
hey guys this is my first time looking at this thread. (though apparently i've alrdy been signed up lol good to know) looks like fun though, can't wait.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
honestly HR NUT, u got really close to making me come back to smash. u were supposed talk mad **** back. so then i would have a reason to pwn. u would have been my rival. instead u were the bigger man. and cleared things up.

**** you. i apologize for being an idiot.

but sorry this game still sucks. i dont like it, i dont like the tourny scene, so i dont think ill be coming back.

and ur zelda..... well..... zelda is gay for upsmash, forward b, and down smash. johns, i think so, but whatever. approaching zelda is one of the hardest things when she isnt doing the same.

once again i apologize for being a douche. completely uncalled for.

u still camp like a mutha fvck. but so does everyone else.

skrach = johns all day.
Yo, you definitely need to come back to the smash scene though, there aren't many marth players out there and i'd like a challenge so you should come to the tournies and pawn cuz i know that you can and will, i have to work on some things and fighting your marth is probably the only way i'll be able to see what i'm doing wrong...who said that we can't be rivals, i would talk **** if thats what it'll take for you to come back to playing smash but i could use help out here with marth...its hard being the only one (that i know of) wait there's chaz...well its still a small number...stop johning and start smashing...

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
*****AA... how you gonna make me look bad!?!
i just said he wanted to be the best marth, and as of right now he said he's placing better than you. I mean thats smack talk, but at the lowest degree.

you my ***** still, and I own you in link dittos!!
Its fine xYz...i figured some of those words weren't exactly what you said...tell skrach that if he's scared to compete then all he has to do is say so...

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
im betting a certain ****** monkey is gonna start capping people

just sayin

Top Bottom