• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OWNTU & Noob Testament Present: 4xT

SheerMadness

Smash Master
I doubt this is gonna happen.

But its up to joe not me.

I never had anything to do this to begin with.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
that member list in the first post is looking alittle old and incorrect

I think we need another roll call for the teams that wanna participate and their members.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
hmm

ey Otru, is the space still open at your apartment complex on sunday?

cause ill host a tourney there sunday if people want to come. either that or id host one on saturday for pegasus landing (or whatever the place is called that dop held his) if they are open

Edit: id host either the crew battle tourney if enough crews wanted to do it, or just a regular doubles/singles tourney if not. either way, im down for taking over shiz this weekend

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
hmm

ey Otru, is the space still open at your apartment complex on sunday?

cause ill host a tourney there sunday if people want to come. either that or id host one on saturday for pegasus landing (or whatever the place is called that dop held his) if they are open

Edit: id host either the crew battle tourney if enough crews wanted to do it, or just a regular doubles/singles tourney if not. either way, im down for taking over shiz this weekend
if you decied to do something letthe date be saturday man

The King Of Hearts

Smash Journeyman
aww man the tourneys really canned? I just banned together a crew called the red balloon hate cult...
weve been waiting for this crew battle forawhile aswell... so will there be another one? and whats wiivolution...

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
id be willing to host the tourney at the same location if enough crews wanted to still do it

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Isn't there a SFL tourney going on this day anyways? Why don't we just go to that, and maybe do crews there or at someone's place afterwards?
cause its a 3 and a half hour drive to a tourney that only has 8 people on the attendance list, and 2 entry fees...or, i could host a tourney saturday or sunday in orlando, if i can get ahold of a venue

SabinX

Smash Journeyman
http://www.willvolution.com/wv08/registration.htm

the game list is subject to change as stated by The Will who runs it. (mainly concerning EX2 and brawl doubles being added regardless)

Brawl Doubles will be there as well as side tournaments held by others ;
including possible guilty gear 3 on 3, gnt4 and maybe others.

Could run this seperate from the main tournament lineup .. could ask Will and see what he says.

Something to think about for everyone. Remember, his site has its own forum and a lot of those ppl are not on smashboards. dont be fooled by the entrants # on smashboards. always a nice turnout

nevershootme

Smash Master
Isn't there a SFL tourney going on this day anyways? Why don't we just go to that, and maybe do crews there or at someone's place afterwards?
Yes there is, the previous times it was held had like 12-20, the last time i went was 12 people and i just wrecked their faces like nothing. but this time it's expected to go up to 25-30 (adding in the locals). the payout blew in the past (Winner take all), now it's improved to now have it at pot split.

but really, save your gas for this week..

Top Bottom