• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Our Fsmash should be more broken... A Marth Social thread

Yea, gotta admit that **** is pretty boss.
They need to give Marth a good costume besides the Kira one :mad:
Someone also needs to hold my hand and help me hack my **** :mad:
There are a few more. But none that I really like. There is even a pink themed marth o.0
If I end up learning, I could try, but it will be until break that I can get my hands on an ISO. The process does not seem to me merely as difficult as I thought. You merely need a few programs to do some file converstions and such.
Speaking of melee, I've been sucking recently D=
I picked up marth n' melee only a few months ago playing with some '05 tourney vets. You can imagine how that's going for me. :awesome:

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Host something and I'm there! <3 Jersey smash
I'm thinkin about doin one at the end of this week or next week.

Probably this week just cuz I'm REALLY dying to play.

But I'll definitely let you know man. I'll house you so its at least worth it for you to come down here <3

xeylode - Oh nice xD. Marth is such a deep character though, if you like learning tricksies and lolstuff theres an endless amount with marth =3

That's the challenge there Tec. Trying to learn an entirely new game and all its depth as quickly as possible.

I am not too far Dart. Closer than half way around the world lol

pewpewyou

Smash Journeyman
if i recall he is 17 or 18...younger than me.

which is weird. i want to teach him how to edgeguard really badly.
I'm 16 hahaha. And sure I'd love to be taught how to edgeguard realla badly. Then maybe I'll get a Marth like Falcomist's.

Shoutouts to Justin <3 LOL

Dart!

Smash Master
I actually might not be able to go :(

I didn't know it was like 3 months from now and I'm broke lol

You're killing me softly haley :( (ps my names josh if you feel weird by me calling you by your real name ^_^;)

That's the challenge there Tec. Trying to learn an entirely new game and all its depth as quickly as possible.

I am not too far Dart. Closer than half way around the world lol
excellent you're only...5 hours away Q_Q

I'm 16 hahaha. And sure I'd love to be taught how to edgeguard realla badly. Then maybe I'll get a Marth like Falcomist's.

Shoutouts to Justin <3 LOL

PewPewU has an account?! oh my god. I cried when you lost to SS :(

but yeah, all my friends told me my playstyle was very similar to yours other than the fact that i can edgeguard.
I'll teach you :)

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
LOL I don't feel weird you calling me Haley, Dart.

I honestly remember a handful of names from IL but I never really remembered everyone's SWF name so I can't make the connection LOL.

So now I'll just call you Josh =3

It is still better than half way around the world Dart :)

Macman, that comic is taking up too much of my day when I should be learning how to do texture hacks. (Or related readings...)

For Uthrow DI is control stick left and right. For Fthrow, Bthrow, and Dthrow, what directions are those? This relates to trying to mess up people's DI.

Niko45

Smash Master
I'm thinkin about doin one at the end of this week or next week.

Probably this week just cuz I'm REALLY dying to play.

But I'll definitely let you know man. I'll house you so its at least worth it for you to come down here <3
Awesome. I'll hit you up on AIM at some point to discuss details.

@Dart believe me I'm sad you're so far away too. Much love for your Marth! I think its more than likely that I'll be at Pound but I don't have a concrete plan in place yet.

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
Yo Roy does really well against Falcon. That ****s like...evenish.

And smh you kids pretending like you won't be at Pound. Trying to pull a Mango. You'll be there. Euros are traveling across an ocean to go to Pound. You guys can manage.

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
^ huh??? seriously?
Yeah. Its like 45-55 or some ****. Easily Roy's best MU vs. high tiers. He can combo the **** out of Falcon. dtilt is a monster. Side b covers all of Falcons approaches plus it combos well. DD grab is as good as Marths and his edgeguarding is good too (less gimps tho).

One day a Falcon will be the best player in the world (lol) and a Roy will be the first one to beat him. Basically what I've been wanting Young Links to do to Puff for a while.

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
Lmao. I picture my Marth just running on top of people and dragging his sword across their faces instead of swinging it.

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
Hahahahaha. God. Fsmash is so good. I still can't believe I beat so many people doing that kind of stuff.

Wonder if someone could make me a hacked FD to look like a giant desert platform. I would just stand in the middle. Maybe slowly walk back and forth.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Omg, that 'd be so awesome.

Soooooooo awesome LOL

Cactus, why do you live so far from me? I wanna play you and learn the way of the cactus :(

I only got it like 1/3 of the way down. Maybe 1/2 but I doubt it.

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
Maaaan. Newark is scary.

But maybe I'll come up some weekend if you wanna play.

It's like 1:40 to get to Newark from Philly.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Well I live here for school.

My house house is in Bayonne which is a stupid safe place xD.

I'm prolly gonna have a smashfest soon after I finish my finals so if you wanna come down you're more than welcome =3. I'd house you too if you want.

And record you. Because you somehow always manage to not be recorded.

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
Haha. Ya I avoid recording setups like they are the plague...

I'm rusty, but if you still wanna record me, you are more than welcome.

Dart!

Smash Master
Awesome. I'll hit you up on AIM at some point to discuss details.

@Dart believe me I'm sad you're so far away too. Much love for your Marth! I think its more than likely that I'll be at Pound but I don't have a concrete plan in place yet.
Yo Roy does really well against Falcon. That ****s like...evenish.

And smh you kids pretending like you won't be at Pound. Trying to pull a Mango. You'll be there. Euros are traveling across an ocean to go to Pound. You guys can manage.
If i go i wanna find you guys right away ^_^

P5 will be sooooooooooo damn epic.

_wzrd

Smash Journeyman
just played silentspectre for the first time cause he came to hawaii.

that guy makes it really hard to marth LOL, I got a couple nice 0-deaths/combos but I don't think I ever took a match :/

AustinRC

Smash Lord
Darkrain still plays, he lives in a pretty inactive area though so its not surprising that you havent heard/ seen much of him lately.

Top Bottom