• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Our Fsmash should be more broken... A Marth Social thread

He was pretty much doing what Sveet said. Merely doing a lot of dashes out of wave dashes and going from dashes into wavedashes.

Dart!

Smash Master
if i recall he is 17 or 18...younger than me.

which is weird. i want to teach him how to edgeguard really badly.

Architect

Smash Rookie
Yeah I know!
I love edgeguarding him. It's just an endless cycle of dtilts, fsmashes.... jabs, forward b's.. I had a tpn of fun playing it today :)

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Ohhhhhhh

I actually promised someone I'mma team with him possibly. But uhh Iunno maybe. I haven't thought about that too much yet so it could happen *shrugs*.

Hell I have to think how I'm gonna pay for it ever since my school told me I'm not getting federal work study :laugh:

It sucks they emailed me after I told juggle =/ now I gotta get a job quick lmao.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Actually recently I've been having a really hard time playing sheik ever since I haven't played =/....

I might consider going all marth/fox if this keeps up :(

The only thing I need to argue is that someone else died and I lived. However, someone would say you have no skills unless you actually have the kill in your own name. If you win by no kills and all SD, that is looking pretty fishy. Although, I would then argue that it skills to not SD all my stocks as well :p But, it does not really matter. Merely play the game.

I found this hack on deviantart. It was so cool I wanted to use it as an avatar until I figure out how to get texture hacks going. this particular one I found at Deviantart called "Dark Roy" (?) by Steelia. I think it might be the same Steelia on this site.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Yea, gotta admit that **** is pretty boss.

They need to give Marth a good costume besides the Kira one :mad:

Someone also needs to hold my hand and help me hack my **** :mad:

Top Bottom