• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Our Fsmash should be more broken... A Marth Social thread

Van.

Smash Ace
My favorite matchup is Marth vs. Falco. Marth is so easy for Falco to combo and Marth gets gay F-throw- dtilt-run off fair-double jump- reverse dolphin slash type stuff on falco.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
our fsmash SHOULD be more broken

you know how ****ing annoying it is to tipper someone at 130 to have them live, come back, grab you, and do some stupid death combo?

when fox can waveshine usmash someone at like, 90

AustinRC

Smash Lord
I want to move to Europe just for smash ;_; no more sheik's getting auto combos on me! lol. But yeah I wonder how many of the really good players would be willing to play me if I made a trip there... Hrmmmmm... *thinks to self*

AustinRC

Smash Lord
Awesome, well this up coming summer I'll be visiting Ireland and might drop by Sweden *thinks Armada lives there?!* maybe a few other places as well. Who else is in that area I'd love to play everyone a little bit during my trip at least MAYBE even enter a tournament. I'm excited!

Zinth

Smash Apprentice
Nerfed Sheik would be cool, but I'd honestly rather keep the dair spike.

What happened to the match-up thread? Too outdated?

AustinRC

Smash Lord
Wow so its looking like it might actually happen... I'm probably going to go to Sweden when I go on my trip to Ireland. Swedish smashers here I come!!!! In summer of 2011 hahaha... I'm excited!

OverLord

Smash Ace
good ****, sweden is full of good smashers (obv Armada), and maybe you can play Calle W, that guy seems to be missing in european tournaments.

AustinRC

Smash Lord
Yup god, that'd be soooo awesome if I got to play all the Swedish smashers!!!!! :D

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
sfdalfdklj Sorry Arc I've been like ungodly busy =/

Since its Friday I"m gonna watch your vids after I take my online exam.

Sorry its taking like a year LOL

AustinRC

Smash Lord
idk, if I can get housing probably stay a few nights in each place. Other wise probably closer to stockholm for a little less then a week. *I'm not asking nor expect people from the European community to just house someone they dont know. But if they wanted to then yeah I'd probably be able to stay longer however I do understand if they wouldnt want to house some random American guy hahaha.*

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Wait which ones are you talking about Dart?

I could probably show you a few depending on the anime you tell me rofl.

I totally moved that post just so I could respond to it =3

OverLord

Smash Ace
hey guys I'm in the Big Apple from tomorrow to late November, hope I'll find people to play here and there

Dart!

Smash Master
Wait which ones are you talking about Dart?

I could probably show you a few depending on the anime you tell me rofl.

I totally moved that post just so I could respond to it =3
nevermind i found one....whatcha think? mikuru i believe?

Top Bottom