• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OUGA : Version Grey : 4/15/11 : Brawl/Project M/MVC3

solecalibur

Smash Master
Lame, not a featured tounry cause im not the unity ruleset. Interesting way to enforce it but I dont think Ill go by those rules

edit - that also takes out some of our stages

D

Deleted member

Lame, not a featured tounry cause im not the unity ruleset. Interesting way to enforce it but I dont think Ill go by those rules

edit - that also takes out some of our stages
I don't see how that rule is going to help the smash community at all. Sure, make a universal ruleset. Get all the nationals to use it, and we're still good.

Only feature tournaments that use this ruleset? Yeah, that's really going to boost tournament attendance and help the community grow. :glare:

solecalibur

Smash Master
The controlers are at least playable compared to 360 imo, if you have an arcade stick and adapter you should be fine. (Also most of ouga that owns mvc3 has a ps3 for it)

solecalibur

Smash Master
There will also be no live stream since OU internet isnt allowing streaming at a watching framerate

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
It's probably too late for this, but I'm looking for a partner for doubles as usual. Preferably with someone I haven't teamed with before.

Also, I better see some pokemans. :p

OldAnthem27

Smash Journeyman
Well, if anyone does need a teammate, I would be happy to team. I play as Diddy Kong and can hold my own. My gamer "tag" is Sombra. I'm from WV and looking forward to hopefully playing some awesome doubles matches, as well as singles!

D

Deleted member

Rikku(Lucario) is also entering doubles and needs a partner. I might be teaming with her, but I've also teamed with her several times before and might want to partner with someone new.

I'm a Wolf main and secondary Lucas.

OldAnthem27

Smash Journeyman
Hey Argent, I would like to team with you, man. I think we could do well. I mean, we've never played together, so it could go very well --or not. But such is life. If you want, just let me know!

~Sombra~

Rikku~

Smash Apprentice
Rikku(Lucario) is also entering doubles and needs a partner. I might be teaming with her, but I've also teamed with her several times before and might want to partner with someone new.

I'm a Wolf main and secondary Lucas.
I'm not really trying to enter doubles...

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
might be a few min late, if so, sign me and kassandra up for dubz plz.<3

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I'm leaving right now (1.5 hour drive from Columbus according to MapQuest). Teaming with Nope. Need to gas up on the way there. Will be there likely within 5 minutes of noon (either side, early or late).

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Just got home. From what I remember:
-37 singles entrants, 11 or 12 teams I believe (not sure on this)
Teams:
1st: Kel/Fonz
2nd: Y.b.M./Infern
3rd: AlphaZealot/Nope
Singles:
1st/2nd/3rd (hadn't finished when I left - Infern in winners/Blue Rogue/Y.b.M. Losers finals)
4th: AlphaZealot
5th: Kel
5th: Fonz
7th: Suyon
7th: ?

Top Bottom