• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OUGA : Version Grey : 4/15/11 : Brawl/Project M/MVC3

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Soo I'm gonna be in Sandusky the entire weekend. How close is this thing to Sandusky? I'm kinda interested.

Suyon

Smash Lord
So for ougaers, is there a guy named Alex or Alexander, sophomore, he was my tour guide and said he plays smash like it's his job. No last name =x

OldAnthem27

Smash Journeyman
Hey Luminoth, we played some this past December. I will accept your money matches (and any subsequent friendlies). I was the Diddy player, I'm feeling a little more confident now! ~ Sombra ~

Luminoth64

Smash Ace
i'm gonna be honest, i never check that thread lol. just text me when you're thinking of having a smashfest. i'd be down for either day, but i can't get there until 930 because of work :(

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
I won't be doing one tomorrow daycia. :(

But it looks like everyone is cool with Friday. ^_^ ill just text you guys what time on Friday.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Yo Sneaky... we ain't staying up there are we? Cause I have somewhere important I need to be on Sunday..

TheKiest

Smash Champion
I will be brining....

Brawl Setup
PS3 with MvC3 and SSF4
Possibly a 2nd TV.

Juu and French will be with me and should each have their wii. (Juu might have a TV)

I plan on getting there before OUGA even gets there!

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
I may, but the TV is jank. Its one of those Sylvania's that don't go to AV without a remote and I don't have one.

You could play PS2 games on it though~
:phone:

Top Bottom