• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OUGA : Version Grey : 4/15/11 : Brawl/Project M/MVC3

OldAnthem27

Smash Journeyman
Words may fail to adequately explain how excited I am to play again. I've been out for four months, but I think I can be better than last time. I found that I'm actually playing better than I was. So, I look forward to playing some great smashers and further improving my game!

~ Sombra

By the way, when did threads primary color switch to yellow? It's a really loud color, haha. I think I preferred it's former color.

Hael Phael

Smash Ace
Hael Phael will hopefully be at this tearing **** up as pikachu and taking everybodys money, i hope you're ready!

D

Deleted member

Words may fail to adequately explain how excited I am to play again. I've been out for four months, but I think I can be better than last time. I found that I'm actually playing better than I was. So, I look forward to playing some great smashers and further improving my game!

~ Sombra

By the way, when did threads primary color switch to yellow? It's a really loud color, haha. I think I preferred it's former color.
I definitely wanna play you at this! I dunno why, but your avatar has me inclined to think you're a pretty awesome guy. :3

You should play Luigi's Mansion on my Wii at this tournament. I have "Mad Monster Mansion" from Banjo Kazooie on it, as well as some Silent Hill songs. My music is too legit. :cool:

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Who is that other wolf in the hot tub auspher?

Also I'll probably be going some Fox at this. :p
Because for whatever reason, I've been playing fox lately.

D

Deleted member

Well, Kuares made that gif for me. He showed me it initially with only Wolf in the hot tub, and said that he looks lonely by himself.....

So the black wolf is basically myself. :3

OldAnthem27

Smash Journeyman
I will accept all friendly matches! I'm all about playing anyone and everyone. Winning and losing, whatever it may be. It's good fun.

So, yeah! The 15th isn't so far away. Day, it will be nice to see you again! I was embarrassed those last few games we played this past December, haha! I was too tired (it was 1AM, haha). I can't wait to play you again. Heck, I can't wait to play anyone again. I am carrying the WV Smash Scene at this moment.

Rikku~

Smash Apprentice
Should be quite a few NE Ohio players here....

Get ready as we're taking everyone's monies. :)

hype.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Yo, I wanna come here... mainly for marvel, If Sneaky is available. Ummm also, I will be accepting MMs for the first time in forever. You can choose between my Kirby, Zero Suit, King Dedede and Diddy Kong. $3 Minimum

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
I wanna gooo ; A ;
But I can't call off work for two days in a row.
I am saddened
Work ruins my Brawl social life

solecalibur

Smash Master
Pit player at OUGA

also SETUPS
bring them! even a wii will help since we have a lot of tvs as it is

MVC3 will be PS3 , Ill provide one arcade stick

D

Deleted member

Of course I will have my wii and I'll bring a TV as well.

Top Bottom