• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OUGA Going to Game 3! : August 20th,21st,22nd [FULL RESULTS POSTED!]

Suyon

Smash Lord
No shoutout for me?! No, I don't care at all.
Oh boy Toon Link and Diddy now Quivo? Annoying pair.

1. Shugo: Good job getting first again...and we didn't talk at all
2. Lain: I'll stick around a lil longer in the smash scene. And that was cool with that marth stuff.
3. North Dakota Norman (Blue Rogue): Still doing good man.
5. Mister Eric: Good job getting top 5 man. I was playing stupid against you in the third game. I got too selfish and greedy.
5. Y.b.M: I learned a lot from you. Your Pit seems so much faster though and probably smarter too. I just can't handle your Kirby.
7. Suyon: Top 28 Pit ftw
9. SiL: We didn't talk much man. And did you guys play YuGiOH?
9. Cr4sh: Nice seeing you man
9. Hilt: We had nice little friendlies.
9. Quivo: Good Games. Toon Link is very hard for me.
13. Links24: Angel Beats? Also you're improving man.
13. Jiffy: You too are improving man. Doubles was just very unfortunate for us. Thanks for the ride as well
13. Today: Wow you have improved so much the last time I saw you.
13. T-800: 49 smashes?!?!?!
17. Kassandra: You did good. And why are you so happy I used Noel?
17. SouL Eater (Solecaibur): Great tourney Sole. You are amazing. Also D-Drive spam?! Also what happened to the vuvuzuela?
17. Moose: Nice little friendlies we had.
17. Bead: Thanks for the car ride man. You should watch more wolf vids.
17. Crum: Nice seeing and talking you. Well teach me BlazBlu
17. Vocal: New NEOH. Hi
25. Crow!: Nice to see you man
25. SneakyTako: You just started Falco, but you'll get there
25. Raph Cecil: Random Snake
25. Auspher: New NEOH. Nice seeing and talking to you.
33. Rikku: Nice seeing and talking to you. New NEOH as well.
33. The Kiest: Amazing guy as always. We shall see next time in BlazBlue. I don't own CS though. What's your PSN?
Juu: Yeah get money next time man. Also can I have your MSN? I think I cleared it when I had viruses or something I dunno.

If you weren't on. It means I didn't recognize you or we hardly talked at all.

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
lol malcolm ihu! lucky to someone who was trying to gay the f*** out of me. I know its play to win and all but come on play with some dignity.. :/.

D

Deleted member

1. Shugo :metaknight::falco: - Kicking *** and taking names as usual. You're too good at Brawl. I was a fan of the leopard skin snuggie you were rocking on Saturday.

2. Lain :popo::metaknight: - Scary chaingrab. Sorry about the speeding ticket. :(

3. North Dakota Norman (Blue Rogue) :warioc: - "Who is North Dakota Norman?" BR: "Oh, just some Wario main..." Haha! You had a lot of people going with that name. You're really fun to play, and I look forward to doing it again soon before I head back to college.

4. Kel :metaknight: - "Meta Knight is everything...he's all you ever wanted." But yeah, I definitely am planning on going to MLG DC. I don't know if I'll be able to get a ride with someone from OUGA or not, but if I need a ride I'll let you know.

5. Mister Eric :rob: - God, it was hard for me to touch you in pools. I watched some vids of Seagull fighting some R.O.B. player and have been playing around with some techniques, so next time it will be a little more interesting. :p

5. Y.b.M :kirby2::zerosuitsamus: - What's the Fresh Prince doing down in Athens? GOD KAIS!!!

7. Suyon :pit::marth: - I was surprised when I played you in bracket. You quit Brawl for a while, then downplay yourself as a Pit main so much...but ****, you're good. You're REALLY good. I'm still not sure why you didn't go Pit against me on Brinstar, but I guess it's just stage preference. I'll have to play you again, and you gotta teach me some more about Pit.

7. DJIskascribble :metaknight: - Good doubles matches! I did better against you guys on Norfair with more space, but Smashville is kinda overwhelming for me with two MKs. lol

9. SiL :rob: - You're match against Today was so freaking intense!! Good job as always! You're getting even better.

9. Cr4sh :luigi2::dk2: - Never got to play you and we didn't talk much, but I've seen your Luigi a lot and look forward to seeing it again in the future!
9. Hilt :olimar: - Olimar is too legit. You took me out if I got anywhere above you on YI, and it was just pretty rough overall. I need more doubles experience in general.

9. Quivo :toonlink: - Didn't play, but have heard how good your Toon Link is. Good stuff.

13. Links24 :toonlink: :falco: - NEOH repping big time at this tourney. I didn't know you played Falco. Dropped Link, eh?
13. Jiffy :wario: - I hate your Meta Knight, but I am improving and can beat your Wario and Ness. :p
13. Today [Game & watch]:gw: As I said in my shoutout to SiL, your match against him was so intense. Nice stage spike with your Up-B. Timeouts are painful to watch, but you didn't let it happen. Great job, Today! Thank you so much for making it out here, as I understand you have a tight schedule with school and all.
13. T-800 :metaknight: - Didn't play you, but I will in a couple weeks. My Wolf has gotten better.
17. Kassandra :metaknight: - Me: "What game is this?" You: "Oh, it's Super Smash Bros. Brawl." WHAT?!? Did you not remember me?? D: Haha, j/k, but that was a pretty funny moment. I guess I do look a little different with a Sonic hat on....and Sonic shirt. So much for getting to disappoint the Sonic mains.
17. SouL Eater (Solecaibur) :zerosuitsamus: :metaknight: :toonlink: :lucario: - Great tournament, Nick! Thanks for running this thing. I'm still not sure what happened and why it ended up running until 5 am. I wanted to stay up to watch the finals, but I was just too tired to keep my eyes open. Thanks for driving me and Rikku, but it sucks that you got that ticket when we were so close to our exit... Just remember, "It's only money..."

17. Moose :marth: - I didn't know that matchup when I fought you. Marth is rough, and your aggressiveness made it hard to camp at all. I took a game off of you, though! I just love Norfair, lol. Good stuff.
17. Bead :wolf::diddy: - NO DIDDY. DIDDY BAD. WOLF FOREVER. RAUL!!!
17. Crum :diddy: :marth: - I have expected you to play Squirtle with how much you were wrecking people in Brawl-. Good story in the car....kinda....wish I never asked. :ohwell:

17. The Smile :diddy: :falco: :metaknight: - Didn't play or talk to.

17. Fatty! :dedede::falco: Didn't play or talk to.

17. Vocal :olimar: - I beat you in pools, but that's when you learned the matchup I guess. That, or I was just too impatient and should have stopped approaching you. Good job in Brackets!

25. Crow! :link: :yoshi: - It's always nice to see a BBR member playing low tiers. Didn't get to play you, but watched you play in your match against Rikku. I really like your Yoshi.

25. SneakyTako :falco: - Didn't you play R.O.B. before? What happened?

25. Raph Cecil :snake: - Didn't play or talk to.

25. Blind :rob: - Didn't play or talk to...but ****. R.O.B. certainly got his rep here.

25. Rikter :ike: - Didn't talk to or play.

25. Auspher :wolf: - You suck. Get better, *******.

25. Forward air :fox: :falco: - Played you in doubles a little bit. Good Fox.

33. Hunky McManpie :falcon: :kirby: - You Falcon Punched Kel. That's legit if you ask me! :chuckle:

33. Hael phael :pikachu: - Mean chaingrab is mean.

33. Rikku :lucario: - What happened? You had those matches. You just choked up. Play more, or if you aren't confident against certain characters with Lucario, learn an alternate. You'll win 'em next time.

33. Rizok - Didn't talk to or play.

33. The Kiest :dedede: :kirby: :metaknight: - Didn't play you in Brawl singles, but had fun playing you in Brawl-. I really came back with jiggs once I figured out I could explode underneath the building on Hyrule Castle and not die. And holy crap, Falcon is fast. Lucas is too, though. :p

33. T3hcomposter :wario: :popo: - Trap door bear is pretty fierce. He took your place in my trunk.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
1. Shugo :metaknight::falco: - Kicking *** and taking names as usual. You're too good at Brawl. I was a fan of the leopard skin snuggie you were rocking on Saturday.

2. Lain :popo::metaknight: - Scary chaingrab. Sorry about the speeding ticket. :(

3. North Dakota Norman (Blue Rogue) :warioc: - "Who is North Dakota Norman?" BR: "Oh, just some Wario main..." Haha! You had a lot of people going with that name. You're really fun to play, and I look forward to doing it again soon before I head back to college.

4. Kel :metaknight: - "Meta Knight is everything...he's all you ever wanted." But yeah, I definitely am planning on going to MLG DC. I don't know if I'll be able to get a ride with someone from OUGA or not, but if I need a ride I'll let you know.

5. Mister Eric :rob: - God, it was hard for me to touch you in pools. I watched some vids of Seagull fighting some R.O.B. player and have been playing around with some techniques, so next time it will be a little more interesting. :p

5. Y.b.M :kirby2::zerosuitsamus: - What's the Fresh Prince doing down in Athens? GOD KAIS!!!

7. Suyon :pit::marth: - I was surprised when I played you in bracket. You quit Brawl for a while, then downplay yourself as a Pit main so much...but ****, you're good. You're REALLY good. I'm still not sure why you didn't go Pit against me on Brinstar, but I guess it's just stage preference. I'll have to play you again, and you gotta teach me some more about Pit.

7. DJIskascribble :metaknight: - Good doubles matches! I did better against you guys on Norfair with more space, but Smashville is kinda overwhelming for me with two MKs. lol

9. SiL :rob: - You're match against Today was so freaking intense!! Good job as always! You're getting even better.

9. Cr4sh :luigi2::dk2: - Never got to play you and we didn't talk much, but I've seen your Luigi a lot and look forward to seeing it again in the future!
9. Hilt :olimar: - Olimar is too legit. You took me out if I got anywhere above you on YI, and it was just pretty rough overall. I need more doubles experience in general.

9. Quivo :toonlink: - Didn't play, but have heard how good your Toon Link is. Good stuff.

13. Links24 :toonlink: :falco: - NEOH repping big time at this tourney. I didn't know you played Falco. Dropped Link, eh?
13. Jiffy :wario: - I hate your Meta Knight, but I am improving and can beat your Wario and Ness. :p
13. Today [Game & watch]:gw: As I said in my shoutout to SiL, your match against him was so intense. Nice stage spike with your Up-B. Timeouts are painful to watch, but you didn't let it happen. Great job, Today! Thank you so much for making it out here, as I understand you have a tight schedule with school and all.
13. T-800 :metaknight: - Didn't play you, but I will in a couple weeks. My Wolf has gotten better.
17. Kassandra :metaknight: - Me: "What game is this?" You: "Oh, it's Super Smash Bros. Brawl." WHAT?!? Did you not remember me?? :9 Haha, j/k, but that was a pretty funny moment. I guess I do look a little different with a Sonic hat on....and Sonic shirt. So much for getting to disappoint the Sonic mains.
17. SouL Eater (Solecaibur) :zerosuitsamus: :metaknight: :toonlink: :lucario: - Great tournament, Nick! Thanks for running this thing. I'm still not sure what happened and why it ended up running until 5 am. I wanted to stay up to watch the finals, but I was just too tired to keep my eyes open. Thanks for driving me and Rikku, but it sucks that you got that ticket when we were so close to our exit... Just remember, "It's only money..."

17. Moose :marth: - I didn't know that matchup when I fought you. Marth is rough, and your aggressiveness made it hard to camp at all. I took a game off of you, though! I just love Norfair, lol. Good stuff.
17. Bead :wolf::diddy: - NO DIDDY. DIDDY BAD. WOLF FOREVER. RAUL!!!
17. Crum :diddy: :marth: - I have expected you to play Squirtle with how much you were wrecking people in Brawl-. Good story in the car....kinda....wish I never asked. :ohwell:

17. The Smile :diddy: :falco: :metaknight: - Didn't play or talk to.

17. Fatty! :dedede::falco: Didn't play or talk to.

17. Vocal :olimar: - I beat you in pools, but that's when you learned the matchup I guess. That, or I was just too impatient and should have stopped approaching you. Good job in Brackets!

25. Crow! :link: :yoshi: - It's always nice to see a BBR member playing low tiers. Didn't get to play you, but watched you play in your match against Rikku. I really like your Yoshi.

25. SneakyTako :falco: - Didn't you play R.O.B. before? What happened?

25. Raph Cecil :snake: - Didn't play or talk to.

25. Blind :rob: - Didn't play or talk to...but ****. R.O.B. certainly got his rep here.

25. Rikter :ike: - Didn't talk to or play.

25. Auspher :wolf: - You suck. Get better, *******.

25. Forward air :fox: :falco: - Played you in doubles a little bit. Good Fox.

33. Hunky McManpie :falcon: :kirby: - You Falcon Punched Kel. That's legit if you ask me! :chuckle:

33. Hael phael :pikachu: - Mean chaingrab is mean.

33. Rikku :lucario: - What happened? You had those matches. You just choked up. Play more, or if you aren't confident against certain characters with Lucario, learn an alternate. You'll win 'em next time.

33. Rizok - Didn't talk to or play.

33. The Kiest :dedede: :kirby: :metaknight: - Didn't play you in Brawl singles, but had fun playing you in Brawl-. I really came back with jiggs once I figured out I could explode underneath the building on Hyrule Castle and not die. And holy crap, Falcon is fast. Lucas is too, though. :p

33. T3hcomposter :wario: :popo: - Trap door bear is pretty fierce. He took your place in my trunk.
Lol Crum's shoutout

poor tomatoes...

Rikku~

Smash Apprentice
1. Shugo: I like your leopard print snuggie XD

2. Lain: That chain grab is SICKKK

3. North Dakota Norman (Blue Rogue): Congrats!!

4. Kel: Congrats!!

5. Mister Eric: You have a cool last name... lol

5. Y.b.M: I think its awesome you play Kirby, and that you look like Will Smith XD

7. Suyon: Nice meeting you, hope to see you again in the future!

7. DJIskascribble: Fun playing you in dubs, good games!

9. SiL: That match against Day was epic... good stuff!

9. Cr4sh: I want to play you someday!!! Never played a Luigi main before.

9. Hilt: Great seeing you again and fun matches in pools, your Olimar is AMAZING!

9. Quivo: Didn't meet/play you. that needs to change

13. Links24: Good seeing you again! I saw some of your matches, your Link is sooo good :D

13. Jiffy: Congrats, and thank you for all the help you have been giving me! We will def keep working at it :)

13. Today: You are my idol!!! Watching your match against Sil was just what I needed to get me pumped up again, and it made me realize just how much I really love this game. And thank you for helping me out with the tech rolling, you are awesome!! <3

13. T-800: I've missed your face. Good seeing you, and I'm so looking forward to many more fun Friday nights in Morton Hall!

17. Kassandra: Fun matches in doubles, so glad you made it to this! Hope to see you again soon! :D

17. SouL Eater (Solecaibur): Good times riding down with you, except for that speeding ticket. But after all, its only money right? ....hahaha but seriously, GREAT tourney, I had a blast, gg's in pools, and thanks again for driving!

17. Moose: Hopefully I will get to meet/play you someday soon

17. Bead: Fun times playing brawl minus!! :D

17. Crum: Fun driving down with you! Even though you told some stories that scarred me for life... lol

17. The Smile: Good games in pools

17. Fatty!: Didn't meet/play you... :(

17. Vocal: So glad you made it to this, and that you got to ride with us!! You just keep on getting better!! Hope to see you again soon :) :)

25. Crow!: GOOD GAMES!!! I seriously LOVE your Yoshi <3 Good to see you again!

25. SneakyTako: Didn't meet/play...

25. Raph Cecil: Good games, I gotta learn that Snake matchup...

25. Blind: Didn't meet/play

25. Rikter: Didn't meet/play

25. Auspher: You are better than you think, and you keep on gettin better and better with each tourney! This weekend was so much fun!

25. Forward air: Didn't meet/play

33. Hunky McManpie: FALCON PUNCH!!!! what a hero <3

33. Hael phael: Good seeing you again, hope to get to play you more next time!

33. Rizok: Didn't meet/play

33. The Kiest: Good seeing you again, and thanks for taking us to Taco Johns lol. And you better come down to OU to visit us!!!

33. T3hcomposter: TRAP DOOR BEAR! Popeye's needs to happen for sure next time...

Juu: Bummed you didn't enter this... Can't wait to see you back at OU!

Squid: Thank you for allowing me to take part in the amazing experience of the purple Drank. My life will never be the same

Pops: Fun car ride down, you crack me up... CHOSEN ONE!! weee-oooo weee-ooo weeee-ooooo!

haha ok I'm done. This was a blast :D

Kel

Smash Master
Lol Nah MalcolM, I'm like 0-4 or 5 with Shugo now. If it's luck, he's consistently lucky.

And Shugo, shut up =P You won that match and made everyone say "ohhhhhhhhh." If you're allowed to run away and shoot lasers and chain grab people all day, I should be allowed to hang out on the ledge all day. I was actually doing a LOT better when I fought you on the stage than off anyway =P.

Also, SOLE:

Could I have any videos that I'm featured in sent to me ASAP? I really need to do some revamping before MLG. If I don't place well at Raleigh I'm calling it quits, so it's kind of important =)

QUIVO

Smash Master
Yea, shugo would just have a random **** session when you would leave the edge for a minute. The planking didn't seem to do much but draw the match out.

You guys had did have some good exchange on stage though.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
My shoutoutzzz:

1. Shugo-Always nice seeing you! 8D You need REAL leopard jacket with fur!

2. Lain-Great job showing up! xD

3. North Dakota Norman (Blue Rogue)-Someone from Cinci is going to beat you soon! x_x

4. Kel-Pichu! Pi! Pichu! <3

5. Mister Eric-Look at this Beepo steppin it up for the beeps!

5. Y.b.M-I want to see you go all zero suit for a tournament! :p

7. Suyon-I was happy that you played her because she won! Plus I'm cosplaying Noel this year for Sugoicon! :3 She's my favorite!

7. DJIskascribble-Thank you so much for teaming with me! I hope I wasn't too terrible. xD

9. SiL-I want to play you in bracket sooo bad. Our match will be going to time. ;p

9. Cr4sh-Thanks to that match against you, I am now probably going to wear headphones whenever I play. Good games though, I thought I had you that time. :O

9. Hilt-Cheery Cheery McLoud pants. lol jk :p Always nice seeing you, thanks for believing that I can beat people in bracket. :O I need to learn to believe in myself. Ha. inb4gurrenlanganquotes.

9. Quivo-Good job in teams. xD I really need help with that TL matchup.

13. Links24-Toon Link is very frustrating. Fun matches though. I should've picked a gayer stage.

13. Jiffy-Are you going to Yink's tourny? It's pretty much going to be an Earthbound fan convention. xD

13. Today-Great job! I wanted to friendly you but I didn't get the chance to. :\

13. T-800-Fun matches in Pools. You destroyed me on Port town. I didn't know there weren't any ledges. x_x

17. Kassandra-Get better at this game. You are bad at this game.

17. SouL Eater (Solecaibur)-Can you PM me links to all the vids I'm in from this tourny when you get a chance? I'm almost done with your zoot suit pic. I had to redraw it because the page got all bent up. :O

17. Moose-MOOOOOSE! D: I DIDN'T GET TO PLAY YOU! You owe me some friendlies!

25. Crow!-Your Yoshi is so frightening as an MK. @_@ I forgot about that grab release.

25. SneakyTako-

33. Hael phael-STOP SUICIDING WITH PIKACHU GOD ****IT!!!

33. Rikku-It was great seeing you again! I hope to play you again soon! :D Keep pumping up that lucario!

33. The Kiest-You should teach me how to play street fighter. :)

33. T3hcomposter-It was nice seeing you again man. You are like one of the funniest dudes I know...next to Crash that is....<_< Can't wait to carpool with you on the way to Yink's! :D

This tournament was really fun, I kind of wish I could've came here on Friday to watch BB. Just wish it wouldn't have went on so late. :\ When I get really tired this game frustrates me very easily. lol

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
I normally never do shoutouts. I think this might be my first time ever. or 2nd at most. But this tourney was rly fun and I had a great experience so I'll put time aside for it for once lol

1. Shugo - Gwatz, it's unfortunate that we've yet to play.
2. Lain - I hear that your nana has been sleepin around with Shugo ;) good beeps (s**t)
3. North Dakota Norman (Blue Rogue) - Wah! To the heavens!
4. Kel - 50:50
5. Mister Eric - <3
5. Y.beep.M - don't hold back, or get it twisted xD
7. Suyon - I've played a bit of pit lately, and I don't play like most robs. we haven't played in a year either, this must change, beepo. I didn't get a chance to say it then, but seriously, ggs<3
7. DJIskascribble - We need to play some time...and you need to return back to rob =D
9. SiL - thanks for the support beepo. and nice clutch win against daycia. and stop training sole! xD <beep3
9. Cr4sh - our friendzies were nice. way to represent the green machine...(and dk and DK xD)
9. Hilt - I've never been so scare in my beepin life as when I stared your purple pikman army in the snaggle...ggs beepo<3
9. Quivo - Teach meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
13. Links24 - So...any more sets like that and I might die from a beepattack. You say your never time anyone out, but you never approach, and idk how to approach TL quite yet, but next time, I shall punish you moars. I'm going to upload our set if you don't mind.
13. Jiffy - Get the Ness boards to help a beepo out! xD
13. Today - me sowwie we didn't get to play. <3
13. T-800 - I'm hearing that you're a R.O.B. slayer...I'll just have to beepin see about that! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWvgqSLnb0U old times<3
17. Kassandra - Mah beepa! You'll pull through I promise. Tune the bad beeps out and let the good beeps in.
17. Solecaibur - That stage list made our first match a living nightmare! xD Good stuff tho and thanks for the beeptastic tourney =]
17. Moose - I was too nervous game 1 with you in bracket lol. Let's play again some, and keep reppin teh marf =3
17. Bead - sowwie I didn't get to meet you
17. Crum - See Bead
17. The Smile - More like, The Quiet! we never talk xD! hopefully I'll be seeing you lots in morehead =] we must trainz. in due time Greenup will be Beastup
17. Fatty! - Great talking with you and thanks for the support during my sets. Sorry I didn't get to watch you much. I must stalk Greenup more!
17. Vocal - For a new player, quite impressive. BAN WEEGEEZ. In due time, you can be beast =] and thanks for the shoutout<3
25. Crow! - play me sometimes!
25. SneakyTako :falco:? :rob: :rob: :rob: :rob: :rob: :rob: :rob: :rob: - My Americanese beepo ;D
25. Raph Cecil - Same with you, you're a Greenup player I haven't gotten to speak much with yet. This must change =]
25. Blind <:rob:3 - Thanks for the support during my sets<3 Keep on beepin man. We can work on R.O.B. together this semester for sure.
25. Rikter - Wish I had mets yous. Because I want to get no sympathy from you!
25. Auspher - Great meeting you<3 Glad we got to play at this tourney. Keep that Wolf up. I really do believe he's a great character.
25. Forward air - Heeeeeeeeeeeeeey ;P See you guys soon! I think we should MM...if i win, I get that car =D
33. Hunky McManpie - Who the beep is this? xD
33. Hael phael - Hi!
33. Rikku - Hey cool last name lady =D and cool number lol. We should pway moar =3
33. Rizok - I sad cause I didn't meet youz<3
33. The Kiest - Even though you didn't TO, you should still wear a suit =D
33. T3hcomposter - ****-C

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
I wanna see my matches against Blue, Shugo...if you can upload those.... *Goes back to reading Gantz*

TheKiest

Smash Champion
Then he can join the rest of us complaining about it never coming out with new chapters (you too Hunter X Hunter!)

@Kass: I'll teach ya Blaz or Tekken instead.... or SC2

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
mk can maneuver around falcos stuff kel. falco cant rly get around mk planking if done right. you have to learn how to.

fonzi21

Smash Ace
Quivo I would have won Brawl minus =P (LOLZ) nah im messing with you, interesting results though. wish I could have gone.

Jiffyboob

Smash Lord
I used Ness in this tourney in pools and in doubles so I put him after Wario. Long but great tourney. Nothing like the auditorium with its giant screen and loud speakers to really add to the hype. I must admit, I kinda got a little too excited at times but eh, it's OUGA!!!!
Shoutouts!

1. Shugo ($183) :metaknight::falco: Repping NEOH hard. Congrats on first. Just so you know, Blue would've beaten you.
2. Lain ($84) :popo::metaknight: 2 speeding tickets, what a bummer. :( Nice seeing you though. Congrats on 2nd.
3. North Dakota Norman (Blue Rogue) ($53) :warioc: haha. You were so close honestly. I felt your play was better this weekend than the last month I've seen you play. CAN TON got this. :laugh:
4. Kel ($30) :metaknight: Fun matches in pools honestly. Don't take your losses so hard. You lost to other amazing players.
5. Mister Eric ($15) :rob: Wow, pretty amazing. You've improved it seems and good luck with getting any info lol.
5. Y.b.M ($15) :kirby2::zerosuitsamus: We never got to arm wrestle. But as always, nice hanging out.
7. Suyon :pit: This guy doing work. Top 5 Pit in America, I'm telling you.
7. DJIskascribble :metaknight: Nice seeing you this weekend.
9. SiL :rob: Nice seeing you. We never got to play. :(
9. Cr4sh :luigi2::dk2: "Leave it to Jiffy to pick the gayest stages to play on." Nice talking with you.
9. Hilt :olimar: Your Oli has gotten better since the last time I saw you. Keep it up and nice seeing you.
9. Quivo :toonlink: hmmmm. Nice job on 1st in Brawl-. Sorry for being all loud when you fought Suyon, well kinda. It was such an awesome match and I got all hype.
13. Links24 :toonlink: :falco: you are still getting better. Your TL is very annoying.
13. Jiffy :wario: :ness2: --------:embarrass
13. Today [Game & watch]:gw: I got GaW ***** in doubles by you. Nice match vs Sil, you had that hype.
13. T-800 :metaknight: We never got to play 1v1. Nice seeing you though.
17. Kassandra :metaknight: So yeah, you too. Stop being so down on yourself. It was nice seeing you and talking for a bit. I doubt I'll be able to make it to Iowa for that tourney but you never know.
17. SouL Eater (Solecaibur) :zerosuitsamus: :metaknight: :toonlink: :lucario: Cool tourney, hope to see you more and we need that MM.
17. Moose :marth: We never got to play. :(
17. Bead :wolf::diddy: lol, we're from the same region and I'm fairly certain we didn't play either. Show yourself more.
17. Crum :diddy: :marth: Nice set with you. Hope to see you around more.
17. The Smile :diddy: :falco: :metaknight: Close set. I knew you had a pocket Falco. ;) GGs.
17. Fatty! :dedede::falco: We never got to play but it was nice to see you.
17. Vocal :olimar: Finally coming out to an out of region tourney. Hope you had fun. We (NEOH) can get you practice more regularly and you can give us Oli MU experience since we have none.
25. Crow! :link: :yoshi: Low tiers, I enjoyed watching you play. Hope to see you around.
25. SneakyTako :falco: Nice seeing you and picking up another character is not easy.
25. Raph Cecil :snake: I wanted to play you honestly since I think you outplaced me at MLG but...never got around to it :(.
25. Blind :rob: Another player I never got to really see or play. Maybe next time?
25. Rikter :ike: I never got a chance to play you. Hopefully next time.
25. Auspher :wolf: You might beat them in friendlies but... that's not tourney. GGs, nice to see you this weekend. Metaknight the best?
25. Forward air :fox: :falco: We didn't get to play this time. Hope you had fun.
33. Hunky McManpie :falcon: :kirby: Close set in pools, Kirby too good.
33. Hael phael :pikachu: Nice meeting you. Kinda a cp fail on Distant Planet though in doubles. It was really fun though. Hope you had fun.
33. Rikku :lucario: Yeaaahh, you made it out of pools. I don't know what else to say. Oh. Bombshell. :laugh:
33. Rizok- Hmmmm, hope you had fun and maybe I'll see you some other time.
33. The Kiest :dedede: :kirby: :metaknight: Nice seeing you as always. Epic voice!
33. T3hcomposter :wario: :popo: Fun matches in pools. Wario dittos are fun. Hope to see you around.

POPS: too sexy for singles apparently.

Hope to see everyone sometime in the future.

Bead

Smash Ace
1. Shugo ($183) :metaknight::falco: Mew2Prince
3. North Dakota Norman (Blue Rogue) ($53) :warioc: Moose
7. Suyon :pit::marth: Stop knocking out NEOH
9. SiL :rob: Yugioh was awesome. I really wish ppl around me played it more, i would probally still play it and keep my deck all legal. I also enjoyed our matches. I dont really know the rob matchup but i think i learned alot from the last time i played you (back at nopes i believe)
9. Hilt :olimar: I underestimated you. I never heard of you and i thought you were a random XD plus, i hate olimar =p
9. Quivo :toonlink: TL is broken in Brawl - =p
13. Links24 :toonlink: :falco: GET IN THE CAR!
13. Jiffy :wario: Ice Cream
13. Today [Game & watch]:gw: Great Job =) Those matches with Sil had me on the seat the entire time. You have really improved and I underestimated you in doubles =)
17. Kassandra :metaknight: Dumpster baby. Okay in all honesty you are not bad, quit being down on yourself. You are awesome. Everybody is awesome, and if anybody says otherwise they can go put their fingers in a meat grinder for all anybody cares
17. SouL Eater (Solecaibur) :zerosuitsamus: :metaknight: :toonlink: :lucario: What is with all these characters o.o Great seeing you again and chatting and crap. We gotta play some more
17. Moose :marth: Then its moose, moose, I want a moose.
I have never had anything quite like a moose.
I've had many women, me life has been loose,
But I've never had anything quite like a moose.
17. Bead :wolf::diddy: Learn your Diddy matchups =p also note, do not underestimate people. this is the lesson you have learned from this tourney
17. Vocal :olimar: Olimar is tiny and a **** =p learn to walk > power shield those projectiles and totally want to sing with you sometime =)
25. Crow! :link: :yoshi: Brawl - was fun. Wish i could have played you in regular Brawl
25. Raph Cecil :snake: Reading you is a *****. That is all =p You do not play a stereotypical snake
25. Auspher :wolf: I was hovering over some of your matches. More Bair, less Fsmash
33. Hael phael :pikachu: Chain grabs are for *******
33. Rikku :lucario: We can train you to be better, faster, stronger. We have the technology. You are going to be Argents successor. Anyways, I actually see potential in you. Keep up the good work, and remember everybody starts somewhere and have fun.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
By the way, I only went Mario one game in Minus. I won it against Hilt... but I would rather you put me in as Sheik/Samus/Falcon since I did the most damage as them. I'll have shoutouts either here or in a later post.

This is my last planned tournament for a while and for the most part, I'll be vanishing off the scene. Glad it was OUGA's. Thanks Midwest. <3

QUIVO

Smash Master
I'll mm you Fonz : D

I think it's funny all the people that got byes in minus, lost their first round in winners.

Blue Rogue

Smash Ace
NNID
ValiantVyse
3DS FC
4527-9345-8740
I was looking at my Brawl minus bracket and when I got to me and Shugo I immediately starting looking for me in losers.
I'm sad now.

This is my last planned tournament for a while and for the most part, I'll be vanishing off the scene. Glad it was OUGA's. Thanks Midwest. <3
NOooooooooooooooooooo </3
I'm so sorry! I'll apologize for the drink thing! Don't leave this rift!

GoadMoose

Smash Journeyman
Fun tourney, late shoutouts:

1. Shugo ($183) :metaknight::falco: - Fun friendlies in both Brawl and Brawl-, grats on winning
2. Lain ($84) :popo::metaknight: - Food > Money
3. North Dakota Norman (Blue Rogue) ($53) :warioc: - GGs in pools, your Wario is really fun to play against. Would have liked to get more games in against you. Beat Lain next time
5. Mister Eric ($15) :rob: - GGs in pools/brackets, we had really close games. Way to rep ROB all the way.
7. Suyon :pit::marth: Good **** beating Q
9. Cr4sh :luigi2::dk2: - Good seeing you again
9. Hilt :olimar: - Good stuff in Brawl- and brackets. It was nice meeting you, you're a cool dude
9. Quivo :toonlink: - :O
17. Kassandra :metaknight: - Good seeing you again, too bad we didn't play at all :/
17. Fatty! :dedede::falco: - Fun friendlies
17. Vocal :olimar: - GGs in pools, you should have watched me vs Hilt.. he was beating my nair camping really well with up-b's and up smashes
25. Crow! :link: :yoshi: - If your TV had a remote I think it's still in my trunk O.o
25. SneakyTako :falco: - Tako! It was great seeing you again.. our match on livestream was so much fun lol. You need to come back to Columbus soon
25. Rikter :ike: - Keep practicing, your Ike is really good for only being a month old
25. Auspher :wolf: - GGs in pools, I hate Norfair so much lol :p
25. Forward air :fox: :falco: - Fun friendlies, good Fox
33. Hael phael :pikachu: - Too bad you SD'd twice second game :/ ggs anyway
33. Rizok - Fun friendlies
33. The Kiest :dedede: :kirby: :metaknight: - Do what makes you happy, you'll be missed if you quit though :/
Pops - DDD is so broken in Minus, lol :p GGs

Good job running this OUGA, you never disappoint :D It was great seeing everyone again, gl to anyone going to MLG.

@Bead: lolwut

Top Bottom