• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ottawa Ontario Canada HD Remix

Linkshot

Smash Hero
Thursday....15th...I don't think I have anything then.
I dunno about playing default Brawl, though...
I'm so spoiled
I'll just hope I don't get lost in Vanier this time!

(I ended up finding a bus stop and dancing in front of a mailman to a song stuck in my head)

MALCORE

Smash Cadet
where is this happening and what time? i kinda want to get out of the house before 6pm, but i also want to watch the canucks game at 10pm.

ps: also i <3 my fanbase, haha

FrenchToast15

Smash Rookie
hmm well i can host anything big but if people want to come down to play i can till 10 ish because i have work tonight.. on that note linkshot if you come bring your SD cards i might want to copy your brawl + and - and codes so on and so forth.

FrenchToast15

Smash Rookie
alright just one thing how broken are the characters? like onslaught falcon broken or metaknight broken, i had read some where that the characters all all broken in a sense so that the game gets some sort of balance.

KnucklesTheEchidna

Smash Apprentice
Brawl! Myhouse is available. League matches! And friendlies! Feel free to bring beer...

Hogan street off meadowlands, near fisher.

Cell eightfivenine-oneeightoneseven

Can be anytime, riles is off work at 10 and also wanting to play.

P.S. canucks game will be on :)

Linkshot

Smash Hero
alright just one thing how broken are the characters? like onslaught falcon broken or metaknight broken, i had read some where that the characters all all broken in a sense so that the game gets some sort of balance.
Consider this: Meta Knight was buffed, too. In short, everybody is buffed to a point where strength can overcome any weakness. Nobody is invincible, we made sure there are no dumb infinite combos/infinite stalls, and we didn't make anybody "super". They're merely buffed in extremely foreign ways.

FrenchToast15

Smash Rookie
Consider this: Meta Knight was buffed, too. In short, everybody is buffed to a point where strength can overcome any weakness. Nobody is invincible, we made sure there are no dumb infinite combos/infinite stalls, and we didn't make anybody "super". They're merely buffed in extremely foreign ways.
Sweet~ but~ im definitely going to make the hitstun go to normal brawl. i just hate long hitstun. i mean if i have the time to watch some one hit me once then run up and hit me again i like being able to react in some shape or form. so im not sure if that will unbalance it or not. on that note how does brawl process hitstun? is it all character specific or is there a separate file or something that contains the data? (i know i could probably get this info else where but i figure it gives me something to talk about)

Linkshot

Smash Hero
Hitstun is a universal modifier; Default Brawl has it set to 0.42, iirc. I think Brawl- sets it to 0.50 (which is a big difference). Part of the epic in Brawl Minus is the long combos you can pull, though. Lucas is actually somewhat tailored to comboing...

FrenchToast15

Smash Rookie
Hitstun is a universal modifier; Default Brawl has it set to 0.42, iirc. I think Brawl- sets it to 0.50 (which is a big difference). Part of the epic in Brawl Minus is the long combos you can pull, though. Lucas is actually somewhat tailored to comboing...
well then that got my interest lol (just sucks that i started using fox more )but still hitstun may be nice but i still prefer being able to combo break by dodging lol

oh and what ever you do please try not to debate with me about combo's, i have argued for hours about what a "true combo" is with some other players and it never turns out nicely XD(even if there was no argument of such so far im just letting you know)

PND

Smash Champion
I remember when I was like 8 or 9 and I watched a few episodes of the Pokemon Anime. I loved it. . . then I heard about the games. I rushed out and bought them, expecting a battle system like that. Instead I got an RPG. I still loved it. . . but I had always wished that they had a fighting game battle system.

So is that just a fighting game, or is it a full pokemon RPG with a fighting game battle system? I MUST KNOW!

EDIT: Nevermind. I dd some reading. I am disappoint.

That being said, you can play as ****in' Snorlax, yo. Best game ever.

Top Bottom