• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ottawa Ontario Canada HD Remix

MALCORE

Smash Cadet
i only have one tv, so no need to bring an extra wii.

phone: 613-422-0934
address: 122 Cobourg St, Ottawa, ON
APT 4. the building says 122 ESTHER
buzz code: 2023

when you come in there will be a panel to dial upstairs. our phone isn't hooked up to that, but you can just enter in that buzz code and it will unlock the door for you (plz don't tell any rapists this code).

The_Jiggernaut

Smash Ace
Thanks for the info.

It's probably not a good idea to post unmasked info like this on the forums, though. Spam bots can get your info and send you crap.

Matt07

Smash Master
My name is Matt, as you could probably already tell :p. Oh good news, I don't have to bring lug around a Wii then :).

Riley, I leave next Friday.

infomon

Smash Scientist
you're right, but don't mods or admins track down and ban spam bots?
Dude, the mods/admin do track down spambots that make accounts in order to post messages here. But the information in this thread is all publicly available; indexed by the search engines, etc. So a "collector" bot will look at your post and be like "hey cool! a phone number and address" and then sell that to marketers. There's nothing any site admin could do.

Divine_Haze

Smash Journeyman
Yoooo everyone, so... I don't work tomorrow... since Matt is leaving on friday and I work mon-thurs and then head to markham, I *MAY* host something tomorrow. Post if you'd be interested.

Matt07

Smash Master
@Riley/Ariel - Ya...tomorrow is looking kinda iffy, I have homework to do, but I'll my best to show up.

Okay, I have Thursday free this week, so we can do something! For the last time :(.

CHAOSvsORDER

Smash Journeyman
Guess what guys I have a date. I also am incredibly sick. Can I pull this off? Stay tuned and find out!
I seriously feel like I'm going to die.

Matt07

Smash Master
Riley, I can't come over today, doing english project :(.

Or you busy all week? I can probably sneak in a time when I'm off class and go play.

SoLn

Smash Apprentice
@Ariel - I saw you today at the carling otrain stop. I waved at you to try to get your attention but you didnt see me. Hope your date went well.

Im down for doing something thursday, where/when?

Divine_Haze

Smash Journeyman
If anyone wants to come play brawl today, whether it be friendlies, league matches or MMs, lemme know!

Tomorrow after 5pm is also acceptable.

Wednesday and Thursday are no good for me, and I leave for Markham Friday afternoon. :(

Tin Man

Smash Hero
My solution to the Ottawa ppl for housing since no one is offering is that you people collaborate with the people coming from Quebec and put everyone in 1 hotel room (and ppl shud bring sleeping bags). I'm sorry that no one has offered housing, and my parents wont allow housing unknowns, therefore this is the way it has to be.

Either that or you get a REALLY GOOD SLEEP and then leave early saturday, and the leave again as soon as the tourney is over and crash as soon as yall get back home.

Once again I APOLOGIZE FOR THE INCONVENIENCE :(

FrenchToast15

Smash Rookie
well if any one hosts something tomorrow i would try to go. i haven't been playing brawl allot lately tho because i just got monster hunter Tri. On that note if any one wants to play with me online just tell me (MHtri is so fun online~)

Matt07

Smash Master
@Malcore - I am. I love that colour :(.

@Frenchtoast - Message Divine Haze, he's interested in playing some Brawl tomorrow, and I'll be there around 7ish.

MALCORE

Smash Cadet
@fortin
im in the process of trying to get monster hunter tri to work. ill let you know if im succesful. i saw some youtube vid of a group playing online and it looks pretty fun.

SoLn

Smash Apprentice
@Riley - Do you have any extra gc controllers? I may have to go home to get one.

Divine_Haze

Smash Journeyman
by the way, whatever happened to the league? did it just die?
LEAGUE DID NOT DIE!

No one has posted any league match results or anything, so... nothing I can update. There will be a few people showing up to my house tonight, so I hope to do some League matches and MMs.

If anyone else wants to come, just pm me or call my cell.

6 1 3 2 _1_ 9 _1_ 4 8 8

Top Bottom